How come none of you can flow??

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Imperial, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial

Imperial Lex

Well i dont give a fuck if you give a fuck.. LMFAO.......... if your audios are remotely close to how bad every text thing youve ever posted is, im not even willing to peep your newbie ass and rate you.

BE GONE PEON
    test
  2. X sample

X sample New Member

lolol, who the fuck do u think u are loser?

and read my other replies again if the small processing system in your brain doesnt understand the impact they had on your whole retarded arguement and in fact this whole thread...

calling everyone wak and saying how your so much better...learn some humility young un cause it will serve u well in life..
    test
  3. Imperial

Imperial Lex

All you said was that there were more people than i think that have good flow.. and basically failed to prove that, havin about 10 names that were average or good.

And i am so much better than you, but you wont believe me.. you prolly wouldnt even be able to comprehend some of my flows, literally im not even jokin about that.

And whats this "learn some humility" bullshit?.. apparently youve learned it from much experience.. i dont need to learn it, cuz i dont come into arguments and make a fool outta myself and get proved wrong.
    test
  4. X sample

X sample New Member

^no u start and them and then get proved wrong...VERY wrong may i add...

yeah word man your flows are like, so out of this world man theres no way id be able to comprehend them man, no way man, your like the most awesome emcee Ever..man if i could flow like you id be famous..[/sarcasm]

ok cool guy with the unreal talent...when u get this mic join the next rm tourney and prove to us all how much better u really are than all of us other emcees...

since your so dope on the mic you'll have no trouble winning that shit right? or are your 'flows' so out of this world we 'wont understand them'?

haha
    test
  5. Imperial

Imperial Lex

LMFAO, God its so hard for you people to understand flow... i seriously do have better flow than at least 90% of internet rappers. Ima post my first audio prolly within this week sometime, jus to shut you up and prove this shit.

You be listenin to Fab thinkin "wow, what a dope ass flow, he got the best flow in the world"... all you gotta do to have his flow is use big multis.. if you use big multis, like 6-7 or whatever syllables, it limits your rhyme schemes and switchup patterns. But still, using big multis, even though it takes away possible schemes, its still good. Fab can switch up his shit too if he wants sometimes. But yall think theres noone that can flow like Fab and all these fuckers, its not that hard. You jus gotta be smart.
    test
  6. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Like I said Im white, been writin a long time but aint been rappin but almost a year myself...Ill say for a white boy I got flow...

I cant dance worth a shit tho...
    test
  7. Imperial

Imperial Lex

everythin you jus said is the same thing as me. lol, even the dance part.
    test
  8. Jae Mouf

Jae Mouf Tha Boy Better than Ted

<--Puerto Rican....
    test
  9. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

i have evidence! :p
    test
  10. KiLaKaZ the BLackAttican

KiLaKaZ the BLackAttican B L a C k A tt I C u S

test
  11. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

test
  12. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

test
  13. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

newbie ass lmao.....who's been in 2 RSTL final matchs and made the tourny finals...and has a 20-5 record....

shutup kid...u dont know what your talkin about...

and i have connections in REAL LIFE that im gettin places with.....stay online and see if you can double that post count of yours...
    test
  14. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

Point Game, Avenue, Warbux, DZK, Writeous, Ness Lee..

^ 6 people with ABOVE AVERAGE flow ..!

Take that .. [stunna]
    test
  15. Cassa Blanca

Cassa Blanca New Member

PointGod Is Dope
    test
  16. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

DZK is dope....
    test
  17. Lil Rebel

Lil Rebel Bay Area's Backbone

Nut Huggers
    test
  18. Imperial

Imperial Lex

Man you got a nice style, i like ya voice and delivery shit. Flow on those 2 songs were pretty on point too. Youre Prolix right?
    test
  19. S-M-O-K-E

S-M-O-K-E DUH DUH DUH DUH!

there were like 15 posts that i wanted to reply to.. but i'll just make it broad

anybody that replied AGAINST people having flow here, is an idiot. dont speak.
    test
  20. Imperial

Imperial Lex

^Nah theres mad flows that people never use.. barely anyone on here gets creative wit flows, switches it up and shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.