How come it's okay for dykes to battle and not for fags?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by GASP, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

And also this. If there was an openly gay battler and he wasn't dope, it wouldn't work well.
    test
  3. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa Member

Not really true. Most of the chics I know go ape for that shit. In high school there was a big thing of them trying to get pictures of dudes making out, which they then show to each other and drool over. You might think it was for trolling purposes, they would usually start dating those guys, and still encourage the man on man make outs.

This is just......I really hope you're trolling.

Lot of ignorance in this thread. But to the main point, I'm sure if there were a gay man who was interested in battling they would. But it's not likely that they'll appreciate the art, when have the lines are talking about other men being gay as if it's the equivalent to being a satanist. Actually it's probably cool to be a satanist in battle rap, so scratch that. Basically being gay is treated like the worst thing a man can be. So why would gay men want to listen and follow this shit?
    test
  4. Jiggity

Jiggity New Member

Eleagle is out there.... but seriously though, negative stereotypes for gay people exist for the same reason those stereotypes exist for black people, women, hispanic people, asian people, etc... I will admit, in battle rap, you need all the insults you can use, and saying "you're gay" can be a powerful insult lol.

I guess it can't really be taken seriously though, it's battle rap, obviously being offensive is usually a plus.
    test
  5. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Curious as to what percentage of all available battle rap footage contain the word "fag" or "faggot" or something similar.

Gotta be at least 85%+
    test
  6. crackalacka2

crackalacka2 Awful Poster, Ok Tagmaker

FOH with that gay shit.

If I want to hear faggots rap
    I'll ask someone from RM to post
    up a freestyle/verse.

Lesbians>>>
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Even better: Get a fag/faggot to battle ratio
    test
  8. JesusJones

JesusJones New Member

That or black. :eek:wned:
    test
  9. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Because rap is male dominated. But who said gays aren’t accepted. There could be many gays in battle rap. But rapping about being gay might not be the best scheme to use in a male dominated field like that.
    test
  10. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Again, why would a gay rapper rap about being gay?
    test
  11. BoogaTheGreat

BoogaTheGreat yuuule!

ion wanna see no fags battle
    dykes r fags too
    i dont watch they battles
    test
  12. HamHockDaHustla

HamHockDaHustla hand rock ta customas

this exactly
    test
  13. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i didn't click the link, but i meant openly gay.. it's not like the dude is drying his back off in the shower after a game in a rainbow colored towel
    test
  14. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

Battle rap is a macho culture, so I doubt any gay males watch battles or would want to partake in battles, as battling is such a straight & macho activity.
    test
  15. brownzvill19

brownzvill19 Active Member

I see where u mean wit equal rights but battle rap is pretty masculine so a homo sexual won't be the best idea he will get trashed or even beat up.. Now if an established battler wit skill was to come out the closet thatz a diff story
    test
  16. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

close this thread please.. its not relevent ..
    test
  17. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Dead@this. Like fuck anybody would beat him up. The masculine argument holds 0 weight.
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

The link wasn't serious. It listed Adrian Peterson as getting so many ground yards because he runs from his gay thoughts tbh.
    test
  19. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

This. i'm sure there's plenty tbh, but a lot of them are probably "in the closet", not that rapping about being homosexual is relevant to a battle. also, the gay battle rappers are probably NOT people like Fresco, Kid Twist or whatever who get gay jokes all the time, but people you wouldn't think of as gay.

really? you think that's a good analogy? so the entire point of battles in your opinion is to hate on gay people and plot to kill them? seriously?

uh... i don't even know where to start. there's so much ignorance in a lot of these posts in here it's actually mindblowing.

is this thread an actual representation of American's thoughts on homosexuality (in males)? it's pretty sad b.
    test
  20. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

:umad:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.