~How Can People Say God Isn't Real~

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Cocoa Butter, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C-Money

C-Money New Member

lmaooooooooo @ that pic double

dope shit
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Right. It's religion's fault that many people didn't read the Bible for thousands of years and a bunch of people thought the world was flat.

Job 26:7 (King James Version)
    "He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing."

Isaiah 40:22 (King James Version)
    "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:"

Because those two passages right there give us a pretty good picture of what we know the world to be today. Of course, since religion is "always wrong," religious people must therefore contend themselves against the Bible, which has been right about many things that science has proven.
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

He stated "what the Bible says."

So his proof probably is entailed in the bible.

Whether you believe what the bible says is another matter altogether, but it's something to think about.
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

Isaiah 11:12
    12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
    1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13
    13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
    19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Daniel 4:11
    11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

ends of the earth and four corners definetly suggests flat . . . and how do you explain the middle ages

wasnt maggellin persecuted by catholics or someshit for proposing the world was round befor he set out on his voyage?

and how do you explain the center of the universe part? or how languages were supposedly created, tower of babble my ass. what about all the fanatics butchering "witches"

and what has the bible been right about that science has proved? im curious, there are mountains of wrong and MAYBE a few rights
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.