~How Can People Say God Isn't Real~

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Cocoa Butter, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

it's 2008. if you don't know what a computer, is you're either from a remote tribe in the middle of the amazon, or you're a fuckin' retard.
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lol heres some fun facts, get to know em clown

-I am white
    -I'm not G, never claimed to be
    -I'm from the suburbs
    -The fuck are you talking about blacks for?
    -I post from the comfort of my own house which my mom does not live at
    -Do you actually chill with people who don't know what a computer is? Cuz that's like another level of stupidity
    -Despite my white suburban non gangstaness I would still tell you to shut the fuck up with your preachy ignorant crap.
    -You been posting about God nonstop, good for you, noone gives a fuck, talk about something else, have a good day and fuck off.
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

gotta love people like you cocoa who try n play like they been thru shit actin like theres somthen gangsta about bein stupid an ignorant

aint nothin hood about bein a stupid ignorant fuckwad bro, eveluate yer next e-persona befor you project it next time.

u gotta either be dumb as fuck or racist to try n bring race into it like white ppl are incapable of goin thru a harsh life
    test
  4. Cocoa Butter

Cocoa Butter New Member

I'm Not Ignorant Byfar....Despite what i Have been thru.....
    I Accomplished alot......So If U wanna Play the Blacks against white thing Go Head.....Ur Prolly Racist N e way.....I'm Talkin to Paperchase...

cuz he actin like a Wigga......
    What i don't understand is How Majority of whites Dislike Blacks...But Try to Immulate The Culture Get Real Mah Dude...U really Must be off acid
    test
  5. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

your ability to son yerself rivals that piff faggot

go back n read mypost but use what minimal ciritcal thinking skillz you have to try an understand what i was saying

i wasnt bringing white/black into it, you did and i called you stupid for it cuz you are.

paper aint actin like a wigga, yer just to ignorant to understand the difference between someone who appreciates another culter and someone who wants to be another color.

yer the type of ignorant fuck that says white ppl cant have any appreciation for black culture and that in itself is the msot retarted ignorant opinion ever.
    test
  6. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

wow.

how fucking stupid do you have to be to not know what a computer is?

its 2008 for "gods" sake.

were you and your G posse raised on a fucking island 3000 miles off the coast of nowhere by a pack of wild deer?

Maybe they can't AFFORD a computer, (probably due to there lack of educationz) but chances are, they at least know what the fuck a computer is.

Oh, and Yo. You not G neither ma dude.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, son.

See, It ain't hard 2 type like dis dawgy, cause u kno, we all from da PJ's at heart and been thru da same shit dun kno?

Difference is, I don't like to type like an uneducated moron who will never earn more then 10 bucks an hour, and neither does paper.

Because unlike you, we actually passed English class, or at least, we're capable of passing.

And we don't like to get labelled as "mentally defective."

You sure as hell do though.

Do you think you are special because you grew up in poverty?

Yo B... that's nothing to brag about, watching your family starving and shit...

If you REALLY grew up in poverty, you wouldn't run around with that shit tattooed to your blank fucking forehead, would you?

Actually, you probably would, because you sir, are fucking retarded.

Go cop a piece off 1 of ya G'z ma dude, load dat shit up with some hollows, point it up to your mug, and BLAM, pull tha trigga back.

Do us all a favour.
    test
  7. Cocoa Butter

Cocoa Butter New Member

Nah look at ur ability to son urself......

Doggie...this whole thing started off of this Nigga Talkin slick....I'm not tryna bring race into this....

I said if u want to go right ahead......

The funni thing about this is......I have more white friends then black...and i love'em 2 death...feel me....

So Racism is Not The topic...here....it's Dude talkin Reckless behin his Dell....This Nigga started sayin derogatory stuff towards me first....

If u Believe this Thread serves no Purpose look Pass it....whu respond 2 it
    test
  8. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

hahaha you beat me too it.
    test
  9. Cocoa Butter

Cocoa Butter New Member

Uh Yeah......

I Mean what you are saying serves No purpose.....
    So You Paper and whoelse.....Feels the Need to Posse up...Is wack<
    And what i meant By growing up in Poverty is Grwoin up in the inner city...NIGGA I'm not proud of that....My Mother is a Lawyer...and My Father is a Dentist. The Things I did when i was younger i brought upon myself....my mother and father wasnt always successful...so i seen hard times....i'm 24 years old Homie...I've Graduated from College....I Have a Career. But I Hate People Like You Who Talk Reckless....and would Get Knocked out in 5 secs Flat in real Life.
    Its Dumb to Even Argue with You Wiggas....Man Get Real with Yourself
    test
  10. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

Derogatory?

Do you live in your own little box?

Clearly.

You mentioned him not being able to walk through a pack of black people.

So what, all black people will be quick to stop somebody and kill them for walking by?

Cause I think I know black people who WOULDN'T do that. (You know, because they aren't a bunch of fucking morons.)

And then you try to play it off like , "Oh I got white friends too yo so im not racist."

You know what.

If you even HAVE friends(highly doubt it), why do you fucking CARE what skin colour they were born with.

The fact that you still look at them as "black" or "white" and not as people says a shit load.

Real talk just shut the fuck up and leave, because paper, double, liquid and i just made you look really, really stupid.

If you've got an ounce of intellegence in you, you will appologize, register a new name, and leave your act at the front door.
    test
  11. Cocoa Butter

Cocoa Butter New Member

lol....aight I feel....u

why argue with you....Man
    U take this Internet serious...I tell You what
    Move out of ur moms basement....and Come to the 'D'
    and Look for Jakobi Jones....And lets see whats good
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

test
  13. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

Oh.

My..

GOD................ ( who doesn't even exist, you delusional sack of shit.)

If you honestly, and truly don't know how to read, and you don't realize that you are a fucking imbecile and a waste of oxygen, then I appologize, but you should be put in front of a fucking firing squad.

You got a career?

What career.

Being a moron doesn't count.

I'm not a Nigga, and good for ya moms and pops, I didn't ask for a life story.

Wigga?

I swear to god you JUST called me Nigga.. Now Wigga?

What is wrong with your brain?

Reckless?

This is truly sad.

I mean I could go on for ages, but at the same time, I don't even think I could bring myself so far down to your level as to actually go back and forth with you like this.

You got to realize, that we don't need to posse up to make you look like a fucking moron, you do it by yourself.

You wanna talk about hard times like you are some 10x gold medal champion and continue bragging?

How about an abusive junkie father stealing all of your mothers money and leaving when you were born, forcing your broke mother to move into project housing to raise a child on her own.

And guess what.

Since my mom is not a fucking RETARD, like you, she made it out of that life, got me in school, got me a great education, provided a life for me, and instead of me walking around bragging about "tough times i seen" i just pay her my respects and keep it moving.

Everybody has there stories, my dude.. =)

You aren't the only one who has a tale to tell, but you ARE probably the dumbest with a tale to tell.

With that being said, please go learn(somehow, may "god" help you) how to not be closed minded and ignorant, because not only do you make yourself look stupid, but you make other human beings look stupid just by simply existing.

For somebody who has seen "hard times" I would expect you to be a little more in tune with the harshness of reality, but nope.

Continue on confining yourself into the idiot box.
    test
  14. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

Oh no, tough guy alert.

Come to the "D"

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Are you fucking 14 years old?

And not that age matters, so let me rephrase. Do you have 14 fucking BRAIN CELLS? Because I couldn't imagine you having more.

No shit I take the internet seriously, I mean, it exists for a reason right?

When I see an ignorant kid running his mouth and contradicting himself/ appearing like a jack ass, im going to take it seriously and offer my two cents regardless.

Oh, and...

Yeah, cause I really have the time to come to the "D" just to.. ahem... Make you look even more like an idiot.

Education is a mighty weapon.

But my fists would also put an end to your life.

Yes, im stooping to your level.

I'll look for that petty little ignorant kid named Jakobi Jones, find him, laugh in his face, tell him to make something of his life, give him a good book to read(even though he clearly doesn't know how), and leave, while all his "friends" laugh at him.
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@a guy claimin' to grow up in poverty(yet mommy & daddy were a lawyer and a dentist) and be a college graduate AND an ex-con[funny]

shit don't jibe son
    test
  16. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

That shit should be idiot quote of the year double lmao...
    test
  17. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Ahahahaha [funny]
    test
  18. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Nice avy, Panther.
    test
  19. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

this thread has proven two things