How can I make money?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by SpecialOhEmPics, Jun 9, 2013.

1. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

anybody got any money makin ideas. my ei ran out and now its time to "get a life" as they say. I dont got much saved up and i got madd debts but anybody know any concrete ways

hell anybody here happen to be rich or own a company?

i have had bad luck lately, i even tboned a chick with an autistic kid after making fun of zain on here

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Prodigal Bum

Prodigal Bum Xuro Tarum

Flippin' burgers.
    test
  3. SpecialOhEmPics

i live too far away from civilization to flip burgers
    test
  4. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

Construction.
    test
  5. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

Freelance writing: register on elance and set up a wordpress website for crediblity (pm me for the best books on web copy, not tryna disclose that info for random people on the web)

Odd jobs: sound odd? Well it is. But if you can lift couches or tables, there could be some better money in sweat equity than you think. Door to door flyer delivery, helping people move, fixing broken things whether its technology related or changing oil..people are willing to pay for this.

Bartending: super easy to fake experience by purchasing a flair bottle and memorizing mixtures online. Just list a fake club or restaraunt (say it got shut down if they actually search) or say you did private parties. The tips can be outrageous if you know how to work it right.

Social media maintenance: search on indeed or your local job finder to look at companies that could outsource you to maintain their twitter pages. You already have an online presence, why not get paid for it @SpecialOhEmPics ??

Web development: don't know how to do it? Learn. You can easily purchase books on amazon to learn and it would take you about a month or so to get the gist of it (again, PM me for recommended books to avoid wasting time on shitty ones)

Ebay: research products like its a job, find out what's hot, purchase, flip, profit. People have made crazy miney rinsing and repeating this method.

Penny stocks: incredibly risky...but not that bad if you've done your homework and are good at reading patterns..again, msg me for books if you're interested in this subject

Join the warrior forum: they have plenty of ideas daily about this exact subject

Leverage your skills: recall what you'r most knowledgable about and brainstorm and how you can use that expertise to profit.

Surveys online: if you have time, take some online surveys and just bullshit your way through the answers. Do enough in an hour, and you can make some decent side change.

Bird dogging: "bird dogging" is a real estate term for scoping out properties for "fix-and-flippers" or potential "fix-and-stay" home buyers. If you find the right property for someone, you can make an easy 500-1000 dollars for a couple hours of work. I would do this frequently and used some of those profits to throw back into getting my realtor's license along with marketing expenses

Desperation mode (man whore): Slang some D on the corners to some cougars or recent divorcees using backpage.com and make some $$$ for slaying broads whilst fulfilling their need for a good pounding. You do have a girl though, so that may be tough, but the profits are generous.
    test
  6. VanillaNigga

Bonus: Download the Tor Browser...hit up Silkroad, and sell pounds of herb or give tickets to the blowtrain to make some money too. Careful of BitCoin though; its volatility is outrageous (much like penny stocks) , but could potentially put you into five figures if you tend to have good luck and pay attention to the market
    test
  7. NiceBattlRapGuy

NiceBattlRapGuy Active Member

how old are you aynways? id imagine you are probably about my age....25-26...by now surely you have developed some kind of job skills or had trainning in something? pick a career to pursue and just go for it.....you wont make anything if you dont take any risks....you need to move to a bigger city with more job op.....i recently heard the ontario gov is in need of solar panel installers and cleaners....something for you to look into...those guys make like 60 000 a year
    test
  8. SpecialOhEmPics

im 22 next month

i always worked office environment

i got re read vanillas answer looks good lol
    test
  9. SpecialOhEmPics

i wanna be a canadian spy eventually but i need to live til then
    test
  10. NiceBattlRapGuy

NiceBattlRapGuy Active Member

22 is still young enough to go to learn and do something you want to do, and make good money at the same time.
    test
  11. SpecialOhEmPics

i plan to go to school to get something i can rely on but meanwhile im in a bind may have to go homeless
    test
  12. VanillaNigga

Any of those suggestions I gave you will work bro lol get started
    test
  13. SpecialOhEmPics

i just mowed the lawn for 6 hours so ima read it tomorrow and do every thing u listed

if it wont work ill be upset
    test
  14. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I co sign with joining the warriorforum, I have a paid membership to the war room but I had to pay that to sell some wordpress plugins and themes. this is like the biggest make money online forum there is.

learn how to build websites, generate traffic, and monetize it.

the GPT paid survey space is dead, even if the sites payout its hard to find a cpa company that actually pays out. I use to make money with that shit in like 2007.
    test
  15. SpecialOhEmPics

anyone wanna build websites with me
    test
  16. SpecialOhEmPics

vanilla dont be selfish that aint you
    test
  17. VanillaNigga

Lol my bad bro, I rarely venture to world of the forum

RM taking too long to get our rep system back , were gonna make our own forum na !!
    test
  18. SpecialOhEmPics

okay letz do it. shit gonna have active chat and everything
    test
  19. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Stocks, bonds, mutual funds.

You strike me as a complete idiot, so anything entrepreneurial or flipping investments like houses is out of the question. So that leaves old fashion investing.

Remember, if you're surviving on paychecks, you're not making money... you're being sold.
    test
  20. SpecialOhEmPics

lol i ain't no idiot i got 1300 bucks to work with, can't exactly afford a house but i could flip a bike or sumthin
    test