How Can i Get out of this ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by CRiS, Jul 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRiS

CRiS New Member

Ight....every since ive been makin beats....ive used the piano...almost EVERY one of my beats is a piano beat...and i try using other instruments but the beat just doenst sound right....now my production is gettin really 1 dimensional....and of course PRACTICE will help me get outta this....but any other tips ?? thanks yall

peace
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I feel you...when i first started...all my beats had strings in em..lol.....I mean...like you said...the only way is to practice.....maybe try recreating or replaying some beats you like with different instruments and learn what type of notes and shit..they play....

peace
    test
  3. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

Word..

Takes Time And Practice..
    test
  4. banetheterrible

banetheterrible New Member

experiment, one thing i do is lay out the melody in a sound, and then switch through different sounds and find a good one
    test
  5. enigma v2.0

enigma v2.0 i'm nice

whatever, if you're good at one thing, keep doing it... your talent will expand, and when you're ready to move on to new instruments, you won't have to make the decision, it'll be instinct.

when i first started, all of my beats had piano in them... most of my beats still do in some way shape or form, but i've found ways to make them still quite original
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.