How Can Anyone Consider MMLP To Be One Of The Greatest CDS EVER?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by -Oz-, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

my turn to quote... proof that this guy cannot prove a point with intelligent arguments because he knows he's obviously incapable of doin' that....................
    test
  2. Lickety Split

Lickety Split New Member

Ok, I don't think they were dissing eachother. If anyone ever says anything about Em or disses him, he never EVER would do a song with them. And have you guys heard the Cradle to the Grave soundtrack? THey're there doing a song together. If they were dissing eachother they wouldn't do that. ANd 50 and DMX do a song on Grand Champ. And Em and 50 always talk about bringing eachother in on their beefs, that song wouldn't have happened if they were beefing either.
    test
  3. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

You don't get it do you?

Eminem and DMX did a song 2-3 years after Party Up and Forgot about Dre.

And Eminem also says shit about DMX on "If I Got Locked Up Tonight"

Says shit about DMX being a wannabe Pac and a fake faggot and shit like that.

BEEF'S BECOME SQUASHED.

THUS DOING SONGS w/ EACHOTHER.

JUST LIKE HOW GAME AND 50 HAD BEEF

NOW THEY ARE STRAIGHT?

AND HOW JAY-Z AND NAS HAD BEEF BUT THEY ARE GOING TO DO A SONG SOON TOGETHER.
    test
  4. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

Bottomline Is fuck all these ni ggas what do it matter................Fuck u and your dead relatives if u think they wasnt beefin...........And Meagan Good is a fine bitch...............
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

how are you so sure if they beefed that they couldn't resolve it? you know both of 'em? and 50 and Em talk about bringing each other into each other's beefs but Em's still cool wit Jada and Fat Joe after the whole shit happened right? and beyond that, Em wasn't even gonna get into the Ja Rule shit until Ja dissed Em first.... they say that but they don't necessarily mean it
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

when did they say they were gonna do a song together (Jay-Z and Nas)?
    test
  7. MC_Paste

MC_Paste

lol @ these kids quarelling and CONSISTENTLY repeating the same exact thing they post two posts above..

too dumb to realize both yall fags are repeating the same thign over and over and no1 except you two care
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Word, muthafuckas are idiots. lol @ Someone saying Eminem Show was slept on. Shit is like, 8x platinum.
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

there's a difference between how it's perceived by the mass media and how it's perceived by REAL HIP HOPPERS... even at RM.com, I see people say it's a okay album or a decent album when in all actuality, it's a VERY VERY good album... but that's my opinion

whatever, do you
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Its my favorite Eminem album.
    Still, NO ALBUM that sells 8x platinum is slept on.
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I disagree... I mean respect... sellin' records and gettin' respect from hip hop heads is COMPLETELY different.... if you made a thread about Eminem show at this board, you'd get a LOT OF HATE sayin' that that's when he fell off....
    test
  12. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Eminem Show his best shit. Thats neither here or there though. Im more into the real shit, then the crazy antics shit he did on his first 2.
    Still, respect is respect. You said he was slept on. Freeway is slept on, SHIT, Nas is slept on.
    Iunno, its a difference to me.
    test
  13. HughdeMann

HughdeMann New Member

^lol, TES is nowhere near to being Eminem's best album

Please explain how Nas, who's been around for 11 years now as a mainstream artist, is being "slept on" as you put it. Just because he doesnt get as much love from people as you show him or the adulation that Eminem receives hardly means he's being slept on.

I agree that Freeway is being slept on, but then he does look like a rock.
    test
  14. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

Well AND you made yourself look like an idiot with your incessant ramblings, utter stupidity and contradictions. You still tryna tell me you used provokin correctly. You said " he did it without provokin? Are you serious? Seriously have schools in this country become so bad that that is proper grammar. Can anyone with half a brain come on here and tell me that is proper usage? He did it without provokin? Where is the pronoun? Maybe you wanted to say he did it without provoking him. But hey, in the imaginary world of AND where there are understood beefs and riding the cock of your idol in multiple posts and claiming he is the GOAT but he is not your favorite rapper, maybe it is proper English.

This idiot just cant quit at making himself look dumber and dumber. How can you say someone is the GOAT and he's not your favorite rapper. What the fuck does being the GOAT mean. If you think someone is the Greatest of All Time then it means you like him the most for whatever reason(s).

I am done. Keep yapping away like the idiot you are. I'ma waste my time on here reading better shit than reading the drivel you spew.
    test
  15. X sample

X sample New Member

eminem show was decent at best...

the slim shady lp and marshal mathers were both ALOT better...

more orginality and jus generally more of what made em great...

eminem show was the start of the slide downhill..
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Notice how you couldn't name instances where I contradicted myself unless you were makin' shit up or puttin' words in my mouth? Maybe my grammar isn't perfect but my arguments are light years ahead of your "you're never gonna blow" arguments when that wasn't even the fuckin' topic of discussion.... You're DEFINITELYe ignorance personified to perfection...........

And I'm realistic... He's the GOAT.... so if anyone says a rapper is the GOAT and explains with factual evidence then they're riding their cock? See, that's where your kindergarten mindstate comes out so clearly.... Your entire post doesn't have ONE INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT and all you attempt to do is pass judgement on someone you know NOTHING ABOUT.... So I'm riding his cock and he's my idol but he's not even my favorite rapper.... That's pretty ludicrous....

So of course, you're so intelligent... Bein' forced to attempt to defame someone you know nothing about but can't put a single intelligent argument to refute anything that was said.... Yup, you're a TRUE SCHOLAR... The person that has to make up definitions and twist up definitions of terms in order to make himself seem right.... Nice try, you were done a long time ago....

And you're completely and utterly ignorant if the GOAT has to be your favorite rapper... The GOAT means GREATEST OF ALL-TIME... Not FAVORITE OF ALL-TIME... Are you that slow?!?!?!?! My favorite basketball player is Allen Iverson but do I say he's the GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL-TIME?!?!?!?! Another idiotic statement from this ignoramus...........
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Nas last album has only sold about 300k. Camron sold more than that with no promotion. Nas is only gold, because its a double album, and it doubled the sales. Nas is definitely being slept on, tho I think its his fault for purposefully disconnecting with his audience.
    test
  18. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Let me correct this entire post for you.

"[Well, you've made yourself look like an idiot with your incessant ramblings, AND. As well as with your utter stupidity and contradictions. Are you still trying to tell me that you used "provokin" correctly? "He did it without provokin" were your exact words. Are you serious? Have schools in this country seriously become so bad that this is considered proper grammar? Can anyone with half-a-brain post on here and explain to me how this was used properly? Where is the pronoun?

Maybe you wanted to say "He did it without provocation of his opponent." I suppose that it is proper English in the imaginary world of AND. A world where there are understood beefs and riding the cock of your idol in multiple posts to claim that he is the G.O.A.T. without being your favorite rapper is the accepted norm.

This idiot just can't stop making himself look dumb. How can you say someone is the G.O.A.T., but that he's not your favorite rapper? What the fuck does being the G.O.A.T. mean? If you think someone is the Greatest of All Time, then you would also like them the most for similar reasons.

I am finished. Keep yapping away like the idiot you are. I'm going to waste my time on here reading shit that's much better than the drivel you spew.]"

Stay in school.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.