How Can Anyone Consider MMLP To Be One Of The Greatest CDS EVER?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by -Oz-, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

DMX and Eminem did a song together... yeah? Jay-Z and Nas had beef and there might be a chance they will collab with eachother also.
    test
  2. X sample

X sample New Member

test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Blueprint was the SHIT... it was the reincarnation of Hov after fallin' off for a couple of albums.... but MMLP shits on both of those albums and Stillmatic is overrated
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

it proved a point EASILY... are you that moronic to not understand that the definition is correct and what Em says in those songs completely coincide with the definition?!?!?!

and who ever said I'ma make it big? I'm not plannin' to sell out but a UNDERGROUND MC doin' it right can make doctor money... I get to do what I love and live offa it... if I blow, I blow but I'm not sayin' I'm gonna.... and of course you know I'm not nice enough to make it... did'chu like all those tracks I let'chu hear?!?!? HAHAHA, get the fuck outta here... you ain't heard shit

and satire doesn't always have comedy dumbass.... Shakespeare had satire throughout a lot of his writing and it wasn't done through comedy, dumbass... and, NOT ALL THE TIME, but parodies and imitation CAN BE SATIRE...... and satire isn't USUALLY political... you're a complete moron... what the fuck are you talkin' about?!?!?!? oh, god... now he's tryna make up a definition......... I'm sure you would know what the word means more than dictionary.com and you're more justified to define it... you're a complete and utter idiot.....

and how the fuck would all of the slim shady LP be satire?!?!!? keep makin' shit up.... you make no sense whatsoever... Role Model was probably the main form of satire on Slim Shady LP.... oh yeah, and Guilty Conscience and My Name Is had pinches of it....

and you're a retard if you think I'm stretchin' on the beef... I'm not definitely sayin' it's true but it DEFINITELY adds up.... DMX doesn't have to say stepdad for it to be his dad... and of course, him talkin' sayin' Slim, talkin' about a child not bein' his and his girl bein' a slut and him sayin' he'll always say he's still gonna love her (which all points to Em) makes it that it's not true.......

AND ONCE AGAIN, of course Em would say out the blue that he's gonna kill dogs because they won't stop barkin' in a time period of Chronic 2001 straight to MMLP.... he would just say that for no reason.... of course... when DMX is the ONLY rapper who has barkin' dogs in his video 24/7

okay... g'job

GET SMART
    test
  5. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

I felt the same way back in 10th grade when I heard it. The production was lack luster all around. Eminem should really only produce like 40% (and thats a max) of his own albums. His production style isn't the type where you can go like 15 tracks of it and not have it all sounding the same.
    test
  6. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I dunno about MMLP... but I remember Nas saying he thought Eminem Show was a masterpeice - but that was right around the time he got that beat for The Cross for free. Either way MMLP > TES

I just always remember reading that from Nas and it made me keep trying to take a deeper listen at TES.
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yeah, honestly... Eminem Show is a REALLLY slept on and overlooked album... People say it's EHHH but it's because he was more serious but lyrically and flow-wise, he was ILL AS FUCK.... People are just beginning to hate more and more.... Encore was a reason to hate but not anything else aside from that

BUT MMLP and SSLP over Eminem Show anyway....

oh yeah, I remember Fat Joe sayin' that if Em didn't have them poppy singles, he might think he's the GOAT....
    test
  8. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

fat joes wack ass always gotta poppy singles
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ yeah, but as far as rappers, Em has the most pop-like songs... yes he's still lyrical as fuck in MOST of 'em but his first singles are more "poppy" than any other rapper's.... he said this around the time D12's single "My Band" was out....
    test
  10. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

Yo and, no need to get your panties in a bunch cuz nobody is buying your shit and u aint making ends meet. Dont try to tell me you making a living of hiphop. AGain with the ego. Aint nobody heard of you and they never will. You aint even got any tracks to show for it. Hiphop is your job, then where's the fucking portfolio dumbass. Or you too ashamed of your work to show it. If you aint got a real job I suggest you get one and be realistic.

Satire is a form of Comedy/Humour in Literary Work. Shakespeare's satirical works had humour. You are a complete moron if you dont see it and i can see why since you think all humour must be Eminem type "Its ok to humb a dead moose" type shock comedy. Trying to classify Eminems I'm the real Slim shady with Shakespearean Satire and trying to tell me they are both Satire shows YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON. Anyone with have a brain who knows anything about Literature would tell you to go back to elementary school. And I said by your stupid definition of Satire all of Eminems work and half of rappers works out there would be satire. But its not. Get the sarcasm idiot? Or do I have to point out what sarcasm is also. Read some real literary works and quit trying to compare the works of a rapper with one of the greatest Fictional writers in the world. You are the EPitome of an Eminem dick rider. I mean you got like 5 songs from Encore on your top list. Most hardcore Em dick****** got like 2 or 3. You probably bust a nut when you watch him on MTV.

And yeah, Eminem just mentioned barking dogs to diss DMX out of the blue. No provocation. Just decided to take on DMX in a super subtle way that most people wouldnt catch. Just like he did with Ja Rule right. Cuz that is EMinem's Modus Operandi. Get the fuck outta here fool. You should listen to Stan (a great Satrirical piece by your definition, rivals the Merchant of Venice). You could take a lesson in what might happen when you are too fanatical about a hiphop artist who half of his songs dont mean shit and have no social, political or moral values. He raps to Entertain and make himself wealthy. It doesnt get any deeper than that fag.
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

haha... panties in a bunch? oh yeah, you all up in the crack of my ass to know that right?

HAHAHA... okay, thanks Prominance.... thanks for the encouragement... I love when I get hate cuz it's just that much more fuel for the fire.... YOU NEVER HEARD ME, that's the point.... so how would you know if I'm nice or not??? haha, you're not makin' ends meet whatsoever....... I ain't got tracks... of course, you know that too right?!?!?! hahaha, assumptions assumptions... ONCE AGAIN, a REAL MC knows that you hold onto tracks and don't just release it as it comes... timing is everything but sorry, you obviously don't know anything about the music industry.... it's better to save a lotta tracks and make a stronger push at one time... BUT, of course, I'm lyin'...... oh yeah, I suck too... hahaha....

AND DUMBASS, WHEN DID I COMPARE EMINEM'S SHIT TO A SHAKESPEARIAN SATIRE?!?!?!?! haha, can you fuckin' read??!?>!??!?! this asshole... LMFAO... I brought up Shakespeare because his satire does not always have comedy and I was provin' that point............... in the definition of satire, not ONCE DOES IT SAY humor is a necessity............ you're obviously the moron that tries to win an argument by puttin' words into my mouth, assuming, and not bein' able to read properly... unlike some people, I'm bringin' facts... once again, you can't refute shit I say and automatically go to assumptions... LIKE: "you're not gonna get anywhere...." WE'LL SEE...... HAHA, OKAY MISS CLEO? I'm so sure you know everything about my life and my style and my spit-game.... so I won't blow or even get signed or do anything... okay? happy now?!?! LMFAO...

fuckin' loser

and I didn't say ALL OF HIS SONGS ARE SATIRE... A LOT ON MMLP WERE.... once again, I'm sure your definition is BETTER THAN A DICTIONARIES DEFINITION CUZ YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY SO SMART THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN READ MY POSTS AND TRY TO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.... you're the epitome of stupidity.... AND I DID NOT HAVE 5 SONGS FROM ENCORE ON MY TOP LIST.... THOSE SONGS WERE SONGS WITH CONTENT AND CONCEPTS.... DUMBASS... are you fuckin' serious!?!?!? go back to kindergarten and learn how to read again cuz you obviously don't know how to by the amount of errors and wrong conclusions you got from reading my posts....

AND ONCE AGAIN, THERE WAS PROVOKIN' DUMBASS... see, you lost this argument so you ignore shit me and other people put down and act like it's non-existent... get your head outta denial cuz you're completely moronic arguments are not provin' anything....

oh yeah, now I'ma fag... ahhahahah... fuckin' loser

all you do is assume, make false conclusions, and read shit improperly.... ONCE AGAIN, LEARN TO READ..................... and stop ignoring the facts and askin' questions to shit that has already been answered....

your ignorance exceeds what I thought was possible.... you're done... matter fact, you've been done
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

*WAITS FOR AN IGNORANT RESPONSE*

I'm expecting more assuming, more twisting of facts, more attempts to bend the definition of words (specifically "satire"), more 5 year old gibberish, more namecalling, and more of him ignoring shit that he can't refute and actin' like it don't exist so he doesn't feel as ridiculous as his posts are.......
    test
  13. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

lemme see if i can find the spot the place where the hyperlink was is fucked up it's a place with all the beefs i cant remember it though
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^ it doesn't matter if you find it or don't... he's gonna find a way to make fun of you or twist facts in the argument to attempt to make a point that is obsolete.... that's all he does.....

that's a defense mechanism in people.... I read this and saw it on TV where they talk about it's in some people to automatically react to being wrong or losin' at somethin' to automatically bring up completely irrevelent criteria to degrade someone's character in one way or another to feel good about themselves and feel like they did some damage.... I think he's got that type of defense mechanism....
    test
  15. Prominance

How can I lose an argument that wasnt made. You one in a few morons that think those lines refer to Em. When I get some real confirmation from someone that matters not from some loser rapper on rm.com bragging about how he is going to blow (there are no gaurantees in Life idiot. Ask your idol Em. He probably couldnt tell he was going to go gold much less diamond if you asked him 10 years ago.) Your ego, stupidity and ignorance is disgusting. And getting your panties up in a bunch is a figure of speech. A literary device much like Satire is a literary device. You getting this And. Take notes because its obvious your Literary skills in writing and comprehending the grammatical and literal aspects of the English language is sorely lacking. And real Emcees have sample work and do mixtapes. Real emcees have the shit they show the world and the shit for their album. Freestyles, cypher shit, a audio/video taping of a show you did. Or thats all going on the "gauranteed to go Gold album" right? And dictionary.com is not the place to get concrete definitions on any word. Have you heard of Oxforfd or Webster dictionaries? When I want to get a definition of a English word I use those books as they are the top references for word lexicography and definitions. The definition you quoted is so incomplete and innacurate, much like your viewpoint on alot of music and life in general. I have read all the elementary shit you have written, and its all garbage. What I have gleaned from your ramblings is that you are a Super Eminem Dickrider (Stan to the power infinite). You got like 3 posts in the first page of this forum sucking his dick, claiming he got the illest diss songs, illest literary content, illest everything. According to you he is the greatest Emcee in every aspect of rap ever. He is the God of hiphop. And that is just bullshit. And what provocation (not provokin) caused Eminem to put out that ill ass diss about killing barking dogs in that track? Or are you gonna say it happened behind the scenes but you somehow know about it.

And you talking about assumptions? I make NO ASSUMPTIONS till I see hard facts. Unlike you pulling shit out of your hat and seeing diss lines in lines taking out of context. OMG, he said Slim so he means Eminem. No one ever said Slim in a rap track or referred to another person as Slim on the streets before Em came around. And Only DMX showed dogs on TV (though the song says nothing about a man with his dogs in a rap song, it says I'ma kill you and them loud as barking dogs, but only DMX owns dogs on earth) I guess the twins he was talking about burning in the Mercedes where the Olson twins when they where kids since they are the only twins on earth. Yeah he was dissing them too in that track. Very subtle, ill clowning right there.

And it's "there was provocation", not "there was prvokin" (don't get your verbs and appositives mixed up idiot). Read some books my friend. So you can know what true satire is because Em's shit aint it.

Omg, ANd said I am done. Damn. Its a wrap. Better disconnect my modem line or I might get roasted again. Everyone dont fuck with And or he will smoke you like he just did with me. His delusional ramblings of implied beef is riddled with bulletproof facts and undisputable evidence. Good job homie
    test
  16. Prominance

THIS IS AND1 in just 2 Threads that are on the first page of this forum. These are all his posts dickryding Em, it doesnt get any worse than this people

---------------------------------------------------
    Em is the best battle MC ON WAX I've ever heard... Quitter, I Remember, and Nail in the Coffin = three of the top 10 greatest diss tracks ever... nobody has as many classic TOP CALIBER diss tracks as this cat

"I new that you was jealous since the day that I met you / I upset cuz while I get respect I pet you / I'm even liked better by ya niece 'n nephew / 'n now you hate Fred because Lethal left you..."

Em's the GOAT... I'm not white... nobody is fuckin' wit 'em when he spits even somewhat hard and seriously

AND -1-

FLOW: one of the greatest ever
    DISCOGRAPHY: two classics and one GREAT album (SSLP AND MMLP the classics)
    PUNCHLINES: one of the greatest ever (people forget that he was one of the illest at 'em... listen to 313)
    IMPACT: one of the biggest impacts (even though it's to 'lil teen kids)
    STORY TELLING: one of the best at that... listen to Lose Yourself and tons of tracks on the SSLP
    LYRICAL: thee most lyrical MC to ever grasp a mic.... the best syllable rhymer, one of the most complex rhymes schemes, tons of inner bar patterns
    BATTLE RAPPER: one of the greatest track battle MC's... Quitter, I Remember, and Nail in the Coffin = three of the greatest diss tracks ever

nobody can claim all those... some MC's might be better at a CERTAIN ASPECT but then they're weak in another aspect... like Nas might be a better story-teller but he's not as lyrical, have the flow, or the punchlines... get it? everyone usually lacks somewhere and he really doesn't have a weak-spot aside from the corny singles he drops WHICH HE DOES INTENTIONALLY (not cuz he's wack)

I REPEAT: he's the GOAT when he "really spits"

LMFAO @ talented "wordsmith"... A WORDSMITH COULDN'T BE A "WORDSMITH" without bein' LYRICAL........ and Em's on another level from Nas "lyrically"...............

haha... Michael Vick's not even that good... his stats are booty... the only reason his team wins is because he had one of the best defenses in the NFL... if he was one of the best QB's in the league, the Falcon's offense wouldn't have been one of the worst statistically in the NFL last year... that du' is SOOOOOOOO OVERRATED

and I don't think Em's the GOAT cuz I'm white cuz I'm not white... haha

I'm realistic... Em has stats (albums and songs and verses) to back it up unlike Vick

hahaha... Royce said after the beef started that Em's the best lyricist on the planet... GZA and Chino XL (who's flow is SOOOOOOOO OFF) better than Em? HAHAAHAHAH!!! Ras Kass is dope but he ain't lyrical enough as far as technical rhyming.... and he ain't even the best in the west!!! CROOKED I!

Canibus can't even make a great album... he's a REALLY REALLY dope 16-40 bar verse MC but that's it....

ummm, you're officially crazy

^^^ props and VERY VERY good post... but Em's still the GOAT but I understand what you're sayin'... agreein' and understand are completely different but yeah... GREAT POST ANYWAY...

-----------------------------------

And why do you keep saying you are not white. What are you and why does that matter to the discussion at hand. I think Eminem is tight and I am not white. I think Bubba Sparxxx is garbage and I am not white. How does being not white affect or discredit or credit my argument.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I'm only one of the few that believes that because I'm only one of a few that understood what it meant... 90% of the people that heard that was like: "what the fuck is he talkin' about???"

and I don't brag I'm gonna blow.... once again, I mentioned it like 4 times in 1000+ posts that I'm even a MC.... a few people, like your dumbass remembered that and always bring it up and attempt to put me down and say "You're not gonna do shit..." when you don't know shit about me... I defend myself... that's not bragging... but once again, of course I'm not gonna blow... okay?!!?!?

and there goes the petty name-calling I predicted... "ask your idol Em?" hahah, he's not even my favorite rapper... soo ummm... where's your logic? once again, everything I predicted is happenin'....

My ego? Once again, I don't brag that I"ma blow... I've said in SEVERAL threads I'm probably not gonna blow cuz I'm not that type of rapper to make club songs and bullshit songs... so where's that ego again??!?!?! and ignorance? ignorance for provin' ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS COMPLETELY FALSE?!?!?! haha, okay, there you go attempting to define words with your illogic....

and that's obvious that panties in a bunch is figurative speech... it's called sarcasm and turnin' a ignorant statement in a literal sense in order to return shots....

umm, and I'm not lackin' in any of those departments... once again, I'm not the one trying to act like I can define words better than dictionary.com or a dictionary PERIOD.... and once again, of course you can define better than dictionary.com.... I'm sure people would come to you for a definition before they'd use dictionary.com.... hahah... once again, ignorance like I predicted

and of course I'm "Stan to the power infinite" when he's not even my favorite MC... that shows how great your judgement is......

and as far as audio, MC's hold onto their stuff... you just hear it when it comes out but shit that's recorded is held onto for a minute.... you hear songs on a album right?!?!?! a LOTTA TIMES, THOSE SONGS WERE RECORDS MONTHS BEFORE... even YEARS!!! ummm... Chronic 2001? some of those songs were from a year before that album came out... he held onto it... that's what usually happens but shit leaks.... once again, you don't understand how the music industry works....... Talib Kweli - Beautiful Struggle... a lotta those tracks leaked almost 3/4's of a year before the album even came out........ c'mon man, get smart
    test
  18. SmoothPimpin

SmoothPimpin New Member

hate at an all time high
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

and once again, you puttin' words into my mouth like I predicted... why don't you quote that post I made... I didn't say he was the illest at EVERY ASPECT... see, you're losin' an argument terribly so you attempt to twist words to make me look bad.... umm, I said he's one of the best (that doesn't mean the best) at a lotta categories and there's MC's that are better in a CERTAIN CATEGORY but lack in several other categories he's dope as fuck at....

and if ANYBODY SAYS THAT SOMEONE IS THE GOAT AND DEFENDS IT WITH FACTUAL EVIDENCE, THEY'RE DICKRIDING!?!?!? hahah, see, once again... I predicted this too... more namecalling to degrade a character he knows nothing about....

and you can use the term "provokin'" as in provoking.... that is an English word, kid... I was sayin', there was provoking in order for Em to respond.... once again, you ignore shit stated... Party Up lyrics (I'm not the only one that thinks that in this thread) sound like they're directed at 'em.....

Slim as in Slim Shady you dumb fuck.... that wasn't the only line... and you do assume.... do I need to define that word to you too now? I don't even gotta prove this point because my last several posts have proven how many ridiculous assumptions you make about people you don't know and shit you do not know...

and DMX ain't the only one with barkin' dogs but is it coincidence it sounds like DMX is dissin' Em and then it sounds, in a pretty obvious way, he's responding to a guy that dissed him that always has barkin' dogs?!?!?! do the math....

once again, you attempt to twist the definition of satire... I don't need to read a book to understand what a satire is..... and of course I'm delusional... you're the one makin' up shit to rectify your inconclusive points and I'm delusional... *ignorance*... none of your shit makes any sense... you're wrong... have been wrong....

it's been over... it's been obvious since you attempted to make fun of me to win an argument.................
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

EVERYTHING I SAID ON THERE IS VALID... and??? and I keep repeatin' I'm not white because people use that excuse: "only people who are white think he's the goat..."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.