How 'bout 'Saaab Stories'?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ThatsNotMyName, Jun 15, 2013.

1. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

I really thought the EP's name was going to be Saab Stories with only 2 a's. Y'know, for an EP shit is dope.

I'm listening this on YouTube and it's actually very dope. Nothing to out there but it ain't bad at all either, Bronsolino delivering with that flow he used to, that delivery one of the best in the rap game right now, lyricism as great as usual, painting images, references, Harry Fraud with chill ass nice beats. Killer combination, bro.
    Can't wait for them to release another album, I think they said they were going to make this a series, so yeah. I do think they will continue to deliver. Can't wait for the 'debut' album of Bam Bam after this EP.

And the features though. I like Rae and P. But I'm not feeling Khalifa at all man. lol I hate when good rappers associate them with wack ass rappers. Next thing we will see Bronson doing collabs with Mac Miller and shit like that.

Ayo @dream2333 , if you reading this, go listen to 'The Rockers', there you have Bronson switching up his flow a lil bit.

What y'all dudes think?
    test