How are you preparing for the aftermath of the next four years??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by OurSin, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I'm starting up my retirement fund now.....so i can have some money when i finally retire at 85.......

I'm preparing for more speeches about budget cuts and the national deficit increases....and us paying it back out of pocket......

I"m going for gold.....striving to become one of the 10% so i can take advantage of this nations stupidity.....I've given up on yall.....

I'm also preparing for the next terrorist attack.....followed by another 3 months of unity......then 3 years of people finally realizing Bush has depleted our Military power and ability to defend ourselves...by going on the offense against non-terrorist nations.....subsequently turning them into terrorist nations.....so we have excuses to get dat oil......to pay off the deficit and end up loosing money from constent attacks on Oil lines......

I hope people stop being pussies and let us Dig in alaska.....they want it...we need it....lets do it......

*this has been another rant brought to you by OurSin, our future dictator for life*

;)
    test
  2. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Jungle Jack Records

I'm planning on moving to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.
    test
  3. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

drilling in alaska wildlife refuge, thats a mighty republican view mr anti everything republican persona
    test
  4. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

im scared as shit for another terrorist attack, and unfortunately new york must have a bullseye on it or some shit so its got me worried...
    test
  5. MC Bill Buckner

there is no difference now than there was 3 years ago. If terrorists want to hit the united states there is nothing you can do about it.

the ports are completely vulnerable. all you would have to do is take a nuclear bomb and transport it via sea cargo, change the bill of ladding and/or route it through a second country. only cargo inspected is the cargo that enters from point a to point b. if a terrorist uses an intermediary there is no way to check. the new cargo regulations of inspecting all cargo entering ports will never happen as this is to time consuming and costly. it is only a matter of time before our ports are attacked.
    test
  6. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

but the fact that more people hate us now in essence makes more terrorists... terrorism is brought on by hate of our nation, so when more and more people htae us, we're more likely for a terrorist attack
    test
  7. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

basically, im just waiting for shit to hit the fan in the US. Hopefully most of us will survive and learn from this experience.
    test
  8. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

Do you people honestly think that if kerry had've won islamists would have said to themselves 'You know what wahhabism is pretty gay. Lets not try to destroy america after all.'?
    test
  9. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Im goin back to the Islands.
    test
  10. DoubleA

DoubleA YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!

of course not
    but kerry would have got the country going at the real terrorists and given them less of an incentive to attack us
    as opposed to bush spending a year and a half, plus trillions of dollars, to pull some clown out of a rat hole and knock his statue down. now we're stuck

i think i'll go back to my roots...move to egypt, become a terrorist, and show bush how easy it still is to attack america
    test
  11. MC Bill Buckner

teh new people who 'hate' us are not terrorists. they are our allies who are disagreing with our stance on certain global issues. tehy wont be bombing our streets any time soon

you people blow things waaaaaay out of proportion.

the world still has a favorable view of the american people. they have a slightly negative view on our politics
    test
  12. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

correction..

we HAD a favorable view from the world...until we reelected bush...now they think we fully support his actions...we are the terrorists now
    test
  13. one der

one der Nor Cal King

im preparing to continue paying $2.38 for gas.
    test
  14. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

i preparing by gettin up every mourning and living my life, its not the serious
    test
  15. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

^ word

I'll continue waking up every morning, having a cup of coffee and a newport, reading about how the world's going to end on rapmusic.com haha, and live my life like normal.
    test
  16. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

im going to chill in my igloo, wake up to some nice canadian bacon and sip coffee while thinking "what a beautiful day, eh" and at night have a molson canadian before bedtime... just like the average day in canada
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.