Houston Rockets: Playoff hopes

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Yung Lyon, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

doubful, possible, but doubtful

after a 88-81 loss today against the spurs, you'd have to think if tracy was playing, given that his precense on the court must be acknowledge and you must double team him, you have to think that they would of won with him playing.

but when i look at their scheduale for the rest of the season, i dont see any reason why they should lose more than 6 of their next games

they have new jersey, minnisota, washington, mephis

they can beat these teams, they can beat the spurs, yao ming is doing a nice little job tryna hold the fort until mgrady is back.

something gives me the feeling that they will win their next 4 games, lose 1, and go back and win about 5, and then lose maybe 2 or 3 str8, and when tmac comes back he will go off.

dats just me ya kno holla atcha boi

yung l.

ps: and if someone knows what record they need to finish with to make the playoffs let it be known.
    test
  2. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

they have no hope....they're a lottery team...period
    test
  3. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

even tho ima rocket fan, there is NO CHANCE, and if there was, and if god let such a thing happen, i wouldnt want houston to go to the playoffs, i dont think tmacs personal problems are gonna go away by april, even tho the playoff tmac is always nasty, i cant say he will be this one, and even if he is nasty, houston has no chemistry, and no one on the fuckin team can play defense other than deke whos done and tmac, who hasnt played and D all season, wtf, jvg should sign bonzi wells, help us out a lot, but its not gonna happen :(
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.