"Hottest Beats On The Net" - Part 1: The Best Of RnB

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by MgTheFuture, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

What's good Friends, Rappers, Countrymen ?!

It's Your Boy MG. This Week I'm Promoting Music For Myself And Others.
    On The Link Below, I've Put Together The BEST Beats I've come across on the net with the given category "The Best Of RnB". Ill be doing this every week with a new theme.

Check em out, if you like em...buy em! All leases there are affordable and work instantly through paypal.

ALSO, if you are not a member at www.rocbattle.com - don't hesitate to become one. 7$ a month if you want your own page with beat library. STEP YA GAME UP.

ALSO #2, if you have myspace - don't hesitate to add a brother.

[​IMG]

Click The Image Above - It Will Take You To The Appropriate Page In My Blog Of This Weeks Content.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=142396440&blogID=312430849
    test
  2. seoulful

seoulful NoN-E

Summer Drive is hot. Def. got that outdoors summer feel to it. on some feel good vibe. i like this, the right MC could kill th is.

out of the RnB theme, i was feelin JMack's the most, the rest were cool, but this one stood out the most to me.
    test
  3. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Thanks for the feed man. Feelin the chord progression and the drums sounds you used. Percs add some personality to the beat and the synths sound good. The track progresses nicely as well. Mix sounds on point expect the kick sounds like its distorting. Could hear a artist get on this easily. No complaints really. Good beat man...

Was really feelin that J. Mack joint like the cat above me. The Dj Kamo joint was nice but a lil repitive. Was feelin The Hit makers track the least. Wasn't feelin the sounds in his track. And his composition sounded a lil cluttered. The other two was on point... Overall good shit.
    test
  4. MgTheFuture

Appreciate It.
    test
  5. MgTheFuture

Time For A Re-Up

I Know I Got At Like 10 Threads
    test
  6. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

the drums on summer drive are pretty good man, I think one thing you want to work on is the voicing of your chords so that it doesnt sound like you are triggering chord memory for a computer or something. Maybe some more anticipation moments in the arrangement to really liven it up as well. This is more just constructive stuff. I dont really have anything bad to say about this as it is put together well and sounds real polished. Keep grindin homie
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.