***HOT PUSUIT*** new EturnaL..this one IS HOTT.

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Eternal1, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternal1

Eternal1 Best White Rapper Alive

test
  2. Eternal1

Eternal1 Best White Rapper Alive

chronic track.
    test
  3. hiphopsfinest

hiphopsfinest New Member

This is that new one.
    test
  4. emcee50killa

emcee50killa New Member

test
  5. emcee50killa

emcee50killa New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    test
  6. .The omen.

.The omen. Member

reminds me of em's song... with pac... murder murdder.... wait... look at that, u even took his flow.... and some of his lyrics.... o... and his delivery.... hook is kinda bland... flow is off at the tunnel part... from there out... now u talkin about guns n shyt... i dunno man, ur not gonna go n e where till u get rid of the em act... drop that n u'll be aight....
    test
  7. Loced-Out

Loced-Out LoCed-Out aKa L-O

lmao @ new alias after hes been banned. ban hes ass again
    test
  8. emcee50killa

emcee50killa New Member

Good listen Omen....I gotts alot of new stuff brewin too.

HoLLa.
    test
  9. l Lil Kay l

l Lil Kay l A!

haha...i needa a laugh..
    test
  10. kaveh

kaveh New Member

dam this sounds like the old Em lol
    test
  11. emcee50killa

emcee50killa New Member

Thanks man....Im all good as long as eminem doesn't go back to his old style lol.
    test
  12. Intella-Jent

Intella-Jent .:Intellectual:.

Lol @ the intro.

Guess i been out the loop, you do sound like the old Em.
    test
  13. emcee50killa

emcee50killa New Member

^^^Good looks again man. Can't be the worst thing.
    test
  14. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

^^whyd they ban this faggot?...i aint complainin...do it again in fact...but whyd they do it in the first place?

and this song is wack...u even admit to biting em's style...stfu...kill urself and the world's intelligence level will rise by a LOT...fuckin faggot pretending like ur dope when the entire site has called u a wack ass style bitin alias makin gettin banned ass faggot bitch...dawg seriously...put a bullet in ur head...it will do us ALL a favor from havin to listen to u

u fuckin little pussy...fight back...i kick u while ur down in every thread and ur pussy ass doesnt fight back *kicks eturnal* fight back u pussy ass bitch
    test
  15. emcee50killa

emcee50killa New Member

Qoute from Paragraaaf:
    ^^whyd they ban this faggot?...i aint complainin...do it again in fact...but whyd they do it in the first place?

and this song is wack...u even admit to biting em's style...stfu...kill urself and the world's intelligence level will rise by a LOT...fuckin faggot pretending like ur dope when the entire site has called u a wack ass style bitin alias makin gettin banned ass faggot bitch...dawg seriously...put a bullet in ur head...it will do us ALL a favor from havin to listen to u

u fuckin little pussy...fight back...i kick u while ur down in every thread and ur pussy ass doesnt fight back *kicks eturnal* fight back u pussy ass bitch

The ban thing doesn't matter really, and I don't know anyways. Too bad you don't like the song. I didn't say I bit eminem's style....I didn't, I just sometime's sound similar on my own style.... Why do you want to fight me so bad man? Look if you want my attention I have been doin alot of collabo's lately...Hit me up.... Other than that I don't know why you so determined to tear down another man and what he works for....

...Just dislike my music and walk away if that's your steez.

Peace.
    test
  16. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i hope u get better
    honestly, i wish u mountains of elevation

try this
    dont pause, at all, jus spit all ur lines quickly one after another
    cuz em pauses like that...or he used to..

" i told u im good, how is that good?" lmao

i dunno what to tell you man, if i say you suck, ull rack it up to bein a hater
    so ima tell you this, people think u WANT to be eminem, so try making different styles of lyrics, maybe flow different, i mean i wouldnt never tell nobody to change thier style to be accepted but maybe change a lil, til u get better, then u can go back to doin how you do an people will accept it

that is, unless you do want to be eminem..in that case...youll never be anything but a wanna be, be your self

take feedback posatively.
    an dont imitate the sound of a fire arm with your mouth...during a verse...or at all..
    test
  17. emcee50killa

emcee50killa New Member

HAHAHAHHAHA...That is sooo funny. lol, I dont have any sound effects kid...

..........hahah....

anyways good lookin on listenin. Even though my voice sounds slightly like the sliminator
    test
  18. emcee50killa

emcee50killa New Member

test
  19. SupaLeague

SupaLeague New Member

I have listened to a few of your songs since I been on here E.. and I am not at all impressed.. don't take it harshly, because I think your lost when it comes to rapping man, seriously.

Obviously noone wants you here, you been banned, criticised in the worst way from just about every respected cat here, even those who are straight garbage have challenged you. So why come back? it's like shaking the hands of a man who just nutted in ya wifey and spit on ya face after.

Damn.. in a perfect world you'll somehow find enough skill to come back and embarrass all the cats who keep putting you down.. and laughing at you.. you'll lose that sad ass eminem interpretation and realize your real talent and excel in the music industry... as much I would like to see the underdog come up

this is not a perfect world... but respect comes from me for you being so damn persistent.
    test
  20. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

lol i was wonderin how long it was gonna take u before you responded like a man...now that u have, i respect u a lil bit...

ok the first thing ur gonna have to do is cut the slim act, i know u say u dont mean to sound like him...but u do, and thats a problem...try writing with a different rhyme scheme and switch up ur flow...flow is a funny thing, u can switch it up to sounds alike or unalike ANYBODY...so i felt like u were tryin to bite em's flow...try spittin ur lines quicker and make it more complex...the 4 snares a bar 2 snares a line flow gets boring after a while...stretch some of your lines to hit 3 snares and etc. u get what im sayin

and try not to sound like em voice wise...change ur voice a lil if u have to

and lol...when i insulted u...i aint mean anything by it...i was just tryin to see if u were man enough to finally stand up and call it out

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.