HOT PROPERTY! my column for wrestlenotes..peep

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Lil Killa, Jul 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

Let me begin by saying, Its good to be back! and thanks to Keith for the opportunity of getting the column seen on a wider scale of people, for a second time. My old column, "The Shakedown" was basically saying what's wrong with everyone in the wrestling world, and although this column will have moaning and bitching to a certain degree it will also feature what has been good about wrestling within the week of the previous column. Now as i haven't written for over 2 years, I have some serious bitching to do! including some trips down memory lane. So keep the anti-depressants's on hold and journey with me!

When ECW wrestlers started joining the then WWF, I knew, and i said it to a wide range of people, that this is going' to be terrible. Lets take a quick look at how the ECW wrestlers fair in Vince's world...

Raven:
    Raven was a mysterious character in both ECW and WCW, although when he came to WWE things changed, he instantly became a lower mid-carder, and it seemed as though he didn't have any purpose being there, the WWE ruined Raven. Luckily he has risen back to the top in NWA:TNA....

Tommy Dreamer:
    Do I even need to explain this? i mean Tommy Dreamer has jobbed more matches in the WWE then Gillberg in his prime. His career is in ruins, im expecting him to be fired.

Tazz:
    This is probably the big one, HOW...could WWE take "Taz", the most talked about wrestler at the time, the human suplex machine, and turn him into, "Tazz", the guy that does a couple of suplex's. Can you remember the hype surrounding the Royal Rumble he was due to debut at? I Can, and once his match with Kurt Angle was ended, slowly but surely the fire that was Taz, dispersed into ashes, then sunk lower and became a commentator while in his prime..disgraceful.

Spike Dudley
    Spike Dudley was the giant killer in ECW, he managed to defeat people in ridiculous ways, winning matches against people nobody thought we could beat. However when he came to WWE, things changed. Crash Holly was a guy that could do that and he was there first (although Crash wasn't used either and was subsequently fired, but thats another story), so Spike was thrown into the Dudley Boys. After interupting the Dudley's run of terror, through no fault of his own, he was then usually just placed on the card to lose. Spike Dudley is Hardcore, the WWE is neither hardcore or Spike Dudley.

Even though there has been some succesful jumps to companys, theres no denying that the WWE has handled some stars disgracefully. Anyway, on to something a little more light hearted..What about the Diva's these days? well the womens division is still a shambles, but the eye candy is the best available! Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson both look better then they did in WCW, Sable still looks good, even though her voice sounds terrible..the only real bad news is that Steph has put on a few pounds lately :-(

B I T E S:

Hogan Parts company with WWE?..i must say if he does i wont shed a tear. His domination on the wrestling world, and ridiculous demands have gone on to long, not only is he not needed, but in my opinion he can barely do a job.

Will Triple H ever give up the World Heavyweight Title? Its not as if there are people on the RAW staff that aren't good enough to take it off him. But marrying the bosses daughter must have some factor in him continuing to be the champion. Even his biggest fans are praying for him to lose these days..

Ultimo Dragon will be a huge success on the Smackdown brand if he is given the proper push and mataches. He should have a series of great bouts with Rey, and i believe that could increase the entertainment level of Smackdown to a new degree. Im delighted with the push the Cruiserweight title is receiving.

Torrie Wilson teaming up with Billy Gunn? Fine with me as long as she keeps shaking her ass the way she was doing on Smackdown this previous week.

I think im going to leave it at that for this week, just experimenting with how i will lay out the column etc..i hope you enjoyed the read and if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at: shade_sheist252@hotmail.com

Also if you have a couple of minutes and are into hiphop music, check out my audio site, http://www.soundclick.com/nucentz

For this week,
    Peace,
    Rob
    test
  2. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

its a column for w r e s t l e n o t e s . c o m
    that i used to write a couple of years ago and im back at it again, im talking to some other sites about hosting it too, its a weekly column, please drop your thoughts
    test
  3. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

test
  4. Macabre

Macabre Guest

I loved it
    Everything I think about the ECW issue you pointed out.

Hope you keep dropping these.
    test
  5. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

thank you.
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i dunno i thought stacy was hotter in wcw...

maybe it was the whole naughty secretary thing
    test
  7. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

test
  8. L-shade

L-shade New Member

nice lil piece. thought the ECW run downs were accurate and well put.
    test
  9. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.