Hot or not?

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Bonnie Bathory, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

Girls who can beat you at "guy stuff"... I've always been the chick who wins. Hell, I even beat over 50,000 guys online (and maybe some girls) at fantasy football the very first year I ever watched football. I took $500 cash, and my boyfriend at the time couldn't stop bragging to his friends about it. I win pool and poker tournaments usually any time I play them... very few people have ever beat me at dominoes or spades, chess, checkers, scrabble, whatever strategy games. It's not like I'm all crazy about it and practice forever, I'm just good at stuff I do. I rarely rub it in, and I try to stay graceful... basically I have good sportsman-like conduct... but is that enough to keep my sex appeal?

Are there a lot of girls like this? I wouldn't really know, because it seems like the girls I know are always playing dumb like they don't know how to do these things, or just kind of mediocre at them like they don't care so they don't try... is it sexier for a girl to not know how/not try? Or to lose to a girl at something you take pride in being good at?

Personally, I like when a guy can beat me at stuff. But maybe it's because I rarely get beat. Maybe if I always lost I'd like it if I could win. I duno, I think its kind of lame when they're horrible at things I'm good at, or if they don't care/don't try. Just curious what guys think about it
    test
  2. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

As long as you still get your ass in the kitchen and cook, and still handly your shit in the bedroom, I don't give a fuck.
    test
  3. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

i dont think most of those strategy games are "guy stuff".

Besides basketball, I could careless if a girl beats me at something though.
    test
  4. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

a girl that can play Madden is a keeper
    test
  5. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I've seen your picture.

Not.
    test
  6. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  7. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

There isn't a female on this Earth that can beat me in any "guy" associated activity/sport.
    test
  8. brothamang

brothamang New Member

ditto.
    test
  9. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

Nah Bonny it depends on the dude. I have a poker game round at mine a couple of times a week where I'm the only female. Some of the dudes clearly dont like losing to me specifically although that may be due to my dancing and singing "ma ma poker face, ma ma poker face" at them when I do. Rub it in ME? Not much lmao
    Seriously though my close male friends are cool with it, they are far too busy getting in each others faces.
    men phssshh....... ;-)
    test
  10. Any chance that when you won the fantasy football and beat over 50,000 people the first season you watched football, you just got lucky? That makes much more sense to me. It's not unusual for people who play bingo to make a full house on the first ticket they ever buy.

Also, its pretty much impossible to win a poker tournament almost everytime you play, unless you are playing with less than 4 complete idiots. Because of the nature of variance, some days no matter how well you are playing poker, you will always lose. It's not unusual for a player to go on a losing streak for over 20 buy-ins while playing pretty flawless poker.

And I generally don't get along with people who are overly competitive and have to win everything they play, because usually are annoying and have overblown egos and are the type to cry and make excuses when they don't win. That to me is what children do. I'll go and play golf, but I don't really care if I win or lose. Some of the guys HAVE to win no matter what and can be a complete pain the arse and ruin the day for everyone else if they aren't winning. One guy for example, if he is playing well he religiously keeps score, but if he say takes a 9 or 10 on a hole he will just write-off the hole and not score it, thus it completely messes up the scoring and he can never officially win or lose, except when hes playing well and scores very well.
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

u wouldnt beat me in shit

and my girl is competitive as fuck and can play basketball, catch a football and the sex life is off the hook

shes def hot

i dont know what u look like..

if u look like a linebacker then know that shit aint hot
    test
  12. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

lmao@ Xz ^
    test
  13. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

It wouldn't be a big deal.
    test
  14. Ess_Eye_Ex

Ess_Eye_Ex Slayer of Crews

I vote this, but with fighting Games
    test
  15. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

my first girlfriend in 9th grade could beat me in certain video games and she was good as fuck at basketball.

she was awesome at giving head, too.

it is a slight turn on.
    test
  16. dopeazhell

dopeazhell ^^ this

its definitely a turn on for a girl to be good at guy stuff. as long as she ain't too much of a tomboy. and she gives great head. it's all good.
    test
  17. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i do the 'beating' in all my relationships, capice?
    test
  18. excedrin

excedrin THE 8-BIT APE

Bwahaha
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

tbh it comes off as a little dyke-ish to me...
    test
  20. FactUnderground

FactUnderground Eff You

I don't try to compete with women, until they talk to much shit.

It's hot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.