Hot black girls

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by bbblover, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbblover

bbblover New Member

test
  2. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I knew it... you're a typical racist who thinks that light/white is bettter than dark/black... I knew you'd reveal yourself, particularly with the Rhianna mention... Rhianna is no more than a 7 tops... Kelly Rowland is prettier than her.

The girl I posted is better looking than Rhianna... and you're gonna call her fat??? Now you're a typical whiteboy who thinks that any girl over 130 lbs is fat... and I doubt she's over 130... she just has big titties... fat?? OMG, you're a fag.

And her eyes are beautiful, very clear and doe-like... you know nothing about beauty... especially when you think that white is automatically better.
    test
  3. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

You're a racist... so your opinions are now null and void.

If fully white were the ideal, so many white supermodels and actresses wouldn't be trying to tan their skin, pump up their lips and implant their booties/titties.

I love all colors... and it's asinine to think that light/white is more beautiful on that mere basis alone... I could name so many ugly white hoes that it would take all night.

All mixed people aren't good looking, either... Tiger Woods is an ugly motherfucker... Rhianna is slightly above average... and have you ever seen Mariah Carey without makeup???

Fuck outta here wit dat 'white is better' bullshit.
    test
  4. Ralph Pootawn

Ralph Pootawn New Member

I see this typical bullshit all over the internet.

When it's a hot black chick some corny white dude says she's white.

Yeah, OK :scared:
    test
  5. bbblover

bbblover New Member

test
  6. bbblover

bbblover New Member

test
  7. bbblover

bbblover New Member

test
  8. bbblover

bbblover New Member

test
  9. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

I would leave no part of her untouched by my tongue
    test
  10. bbblover

bbblover New Member

test
  11. bbblover

bbblover New Member

test
  12. ::BeasT::

::BeasT:: Labinot the Dardanian

ROFL @ 'All mixed people aren't good looking, either... Tiger Woods is an ugly motherfucker... Rhianna is slightly above average... and have you ever seen Mariah Carey without makeup???'

You better scream NO HOMO for a week, fag! Kidding me, right? I spoke about women here not men. I wouldn’t know if a man is good looking or not since I’m a man myself. You seem to know a lot about male looks LOL... you better say NO HOMO before I begin to think you take it up the ass. As for Mariah, she is over 40 you dumb fag, of course she’ll not look as good as she used to look when she was young.

I saw this coming, trust me I did lol. As soon as someone says something you don’t like you say ‘you’re racist’, that’s how people like you react.

Wow @ : ‘Rhianna is no more than a 7 tops... Kelly Rowland is prettier than her.’

You must be blind, my best friend who is of Jamaican origin and a well known audio head at rm rates Rhianna hard, just like most black males- but he never mentioned Kelly. I guess she’s nothing special. Alone Rhianna’s green eyes would make Kelly look like a loser. Kelly’s eyes are just brown and so common-and to be honest I don’t really see any clearness in her eyes. Most girls here are fat, if a girl is short and over 130 lbs she’s just simply fat. Don't get me wrong I like curves too, but peeps like you are just too much about fatties.

LOL @ ‘If fully white were the ideal, so many white supermodels and actresses wouldn't be trying to tan their skin, pump up their lips and implant their booties/titties.’

There are white girls with natural full lips, big butts and tits as well! So what makes you think that those who had implants done wanted to look black and not look like other white girls? Not only black girls have full lips, big butts and tits… you need to wake up, dude. I see white girls with natural full lips big tits and big butts every day and they’re mostly blond. As for the tanning: What pure black girls have is not a tan my friend, it’s a very dark color which doesn’t have anything to do with light colors. As a matter of fact, I asked some white girls about this, they said: we tan during summer because we think we look healthier when tanned and we aim for the color that some Italians have!

I don’t understand you though. I said those girls that have WHITE features look very often better but I wasn’t talking about color really. I think you need to learn how to read, or maybe you just wanted to make this discussion seem like it’s just about color- so you can get others on your side. However, there are certainly a lot of ugly white girls, but in general they look better than black girls. I mean there are so many black girls around the world and you hardly see any dimes amongst them. Those black girls in them pics are rare - girls like them you don’t see very often- it’s a fact. I used to live in NYC/BK in 1995, Germany (1995- 1998) and since 1998 I live in England, but I’ve never seen a true black dime. My Jamaican friend goes for white girls 98% of the time- he had two black girls a few years back, and he couldn’t stand them since they acted bigger than they were and sounded like they wanted to be the boss! :afro:

However, when it comes to beautifulness: None of them girls here look better than Alicia Keys. :HappyDance2:

Have fun posting pics of fat & transsexual looking girls.
    test
  13. ::BeasT::

::BeasT:: Labinot the Dardanian

Stop lying to yourself, little one. I never said they were white, I just said some of them have some white blood. I couldn't care less if any of the black girls here are hot or not. I just wanted to see all of you sticking to the title of this thread: Hot black girls - this title doesn't include mixed ones though.
    test
  14. bbblover

bbblover New Member

Imany Mladjao
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

people who talk about black woman like they know, needa go back to the drawing board.. mixed woman are different then natrual light skinned african woman, and doesnt mean they are better looking..
    test
  16. bbblover

bbblover New Member

Isabel Correa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]