Hostage.

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Hostage. One of the worst situations which a person may encounter. With the word "hostage" one might think of a bank robbery, if not in the terms of holding an entire school hostage or even Parliament.

However, people are hostages a lot more than we innitially think. Hostages of their own lives, or more specifically, hostages of those involved in them. Some are hostages of their bosses, the other of hostages of their own employees. The third ones are hostages' of their own banks. Then men are hostages of their mistresses, and even hostages of their children. Terrifying.

Today, a collegue happened to come to my office, he's a director of a medium sized company, who's made the cardinal mistake over a year ago, including getting himself into an affair with his secretary. Slowly he began to lose his nerves, and as it so happens that that woman is now exploiting and blackmailing him, not to mention she's late for work, her effectiveness has halved, she's under the impression that she's superior to the entire company, and is patronizing her boss, at any chance she gets.

I'm guessing that for a man, there's only one thing worse, than being a hostage of his mistress. Being a hostage to a secretary, who's also his mistress. What's famous about these complications is, that everyone knows that this doesn't work, everyone knows that this is dangerous, everyone knows that by doing this one's inviting trouble into his life, but amongst all the neat, makeup'd out, lovely, prissy, accessible and inaccessible prunes, a lot of directors are interested in precisely those women. Many times forced spending together long work hours, going on occasional business trips, having to develope certain amount of trust and all these excuses, the fact that these things shouldn't be mixed, drop miserably on deaf and sometimes furry ears.

Even if (for the sake of everything) any female malice and self-interest is left aside in these so-called democratic middles, which have fallen on especially fertile ground, and move in space of male chauvinism and female lawlessness, things still don't work. It doesn't work, because it's not natural for someone to give out orders 15-30 mins after they've finished having sex, and going »Well, the contract isn't done properly, a letter's incomplete, oh and btw mailing's delaying yet again.«

In fact, I've never really understood directors/managers, who sleept with their secretaries. There's a special type of a secretary who in a modern economy is practically extinct, where a woman's business personal loyalty and professionalism allow such a relationship.

If the business environment is really making you horny to unconsciousness, then treat yourself to an area director of partner companies or a bankclerk. Even secretaries of fellow directors come into play. If you're feeling really desperate, you can, for a limited period of time have fun with the state administration, but it's true, that there is a degree of frigidity at least multiplied by pi. Association is coincidental, I swear.

What about the opposite? It's true that female managers often times have a female secretary, rather than a male one, but still. The feeling created by the experience tells us that in this case it's less of a delicate thing. Are men really less hypocritical, less possessive, less self-interested? Can women, as a superior to someone, to whom they're inferior between the sheets, really manage things better?

In short, don't sleep with your secretary. If you do, at least not with your own. And if so, at least not too often. And if's not too much, then fire her and propose. ~ It might be better in the reverse order.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

good read.

I can't speak for other guys but I actually pushed up on my boss at a Lenny Kravitz concert. she was there in a slinky skirt and blouse and her tits perked up something nice all night. so I was on her. didn't know until after the show that I was applying for a job. we bumped and grinded all night at the show, then took the freaky vibes back to her house. long story short, I was in them guts by morning and she offered me a job in the mail room. I took it. the rest is history. we don't see each other that much during the day until lunch or quitting time, so I hit her up on email with freak notes about eatin her out or fucking at lunch..ya know. shit like that. she cool with it because I don't hound her and she doesn'thound me. we just have this "our little secret"' thing. which reminds me. I'm do for some pussy from her, it's been 3 weeks. been fucking her for about 2 years now. I get some pussy and a check from my boss....sound weird, but it's a good situation. I might just fuck her in her office next time..

thanks G, you gave me a new idea..lol:heart:
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

:funny:

That situation is a bit different, unless you were running out of her house before dawn because of fear of getting caught by a potential husband/bf..:funny:

Oh boy, what have I started...:scared:
    test
  4. Alias3000

I lucked out really. she's mid-30's and divorced with no kids. she married young(20). she's one of those Independent women Destiny child sang about. very selfish in that respect because I can't just ask for money, I gotta wait until she offers it to me..lol...which is cool with me bcuz I only want that ass...for now. she's too deep into her field of work to have a steady man anyway. so it works for us.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

Win/win situation.
    test
  6. Alias3000

I can't complain. she looks like the dirty blonde
    chick in the middle on this pic.
    Tall, nice hips/ass, same big tits just shorter hair like a bob-cut. All woman.

[​IMG]
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

Octoberfest >>>
    test
  8. Alias3000

focus on the boobs, not the beer ok? lol
    test
  9. GaLaTeA