honey oil

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Thrilla-Ali, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

what is it?
    test
  2. the Guy with a Pen

the Guy with a Pen a Svan Production

It's fuckin' crazy, lol.

I've smoked it a handfull of times. An ex-boss at this pizza place thought I was a light weight because I tapped out after about an hour of sitting around a blow torch smoking this stuff in a small room with a hot knive and pin. (she was fuckin drugged out, a honey oil veteran)

it really gets you high, it's highly potent stuff, a few hoots and you'll be right stoned.
    hit up google images to see some pictures of it, it look as it sounds, here's a link as to how it's made:

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/hash005.htm

I just read it myself.. here's an quote from it describing the 'final product':

"The final product is a deep yellow-amber oil of the highest quality, incredibly pure and potent. I remember well some of the prime honey oil hash oils that hit the market in the late 1970s, and this stuff stands up to (if not exceeds) any of them."

I myself am not a huge fan of the stuff, I dig the high, you can feel it's potency while smoking it, no joke. But something about smoking 'oil' that's been created through the use of butane and other chemicals turns me off from it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.