Honestly..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by EmceeGoddess, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

Goddess, go make another Dely name and maybe more people will look at your threads, until then quit whining about nobody coming here and answering your wackness... beginning to wish i hadn't.
    test
  2. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol wow .. amazing, i can see why you're trying to achieve a GED
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

I'm just really trying to see why someone can think you're good. That's all. So far not one person has done that. Take it how you want it.
    test
  4. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol@u

im not here to please u

answer 1 question for me .. why do u care so much about me?
    test
  5. IrvoDaWrapper

IrvoDaWrapper Dead pres. 2 represent me

EMCEEGODDESS.....DO A THREAD ABOUT MY SHIT.....or at least listen to us....tell me wat u think...

www.soundclick.com/abentertainment

first track....first verse....thats me...
    test
  6. EnvyMc

EnvyMc New Member

no hating whatsoever.. but dely you are very cliche'

you sound like every other down south wack ass rapper that i have ever heard

no hate.. just the truth
    test
  7. Dely

Dely In The Trap

im from the south, so unfortunately my fan base is in the south not some loser that stays locked up in his house in oregon
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

I don't care about you at all. I guess me hating you is me on your dick, but it's not. You walk around RM acting like you're dope as fuck, and honestly you're garbage as hell. I just want to see if anyone who thinks you're a dope emcee to come in and give me reasons why they think so. That's all. I'm not concerned with you at all, so don't feel special. If anyone else was as wack as you and thought they were good or called themselves the necks big thang I'd do the same.
    test
  9. Dely

Dely In The Trap

if anybody say i am, ur gonna argue with them anyway

and its been proved already
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

And you can't take criticism at all. His opinion is valid. You are not original, or a good rapper. I don't care if all South Rappers use those concepts, that isn't it at all, Dely. You have a choppy ass flow and wack as shit lyrics. On ANY level. Mainstream or underground, or inbetween I don't fucking know. You're just garbage as shit.
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

I assume you mean proven, and no it hasn't. Nobody has answered my question at all. The only person who came close was Arkon, and when I asked him to specify like I originally asked.. he didn't return. Your move.
    test
  12. Dely

Dely In The Trap

thanks.

can i hear ur music??

oh u dont rap??

oh i see, i understand. goodbye.
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

You sound really corny. Real white. The beat isn't really my style. The song isn't that dope. Totally killed the Snoop idea. Haha @ maayyne. Your flow is pretty fluid though. Not feeling the hook. Overall not very bad, but not my style.
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

What is your point?
    test
  15. Dely

Dely In The Trap

my point is u dont rap.

anyhow, this was my last post in here.

good day.
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

Yeah, and me not rapping is supposed to have anything to do with me being able to determine who's wack and who's not? It aint like that shit been proved.
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

24 replies and not one of them is in favor of Dely's music. Okay, this can die now.
    test
  18. t-west

t-west Guest

http://www.soundclick.com/twest

^Review me now goddess! check out the first track, i'm the 1st dude that spits. First time in the studio...and blah, i always talk higher when i'm nervous but the verse still came out iight.
    test
  19. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Yes, you not rapping is a valid point. Dely is probably a Ness when it comes to you rapping. I mean, why are you on this site? Honestly? I barely post in this section and everytime I see your name it's always has a negative comment. You're way too old for that. Dely's a grown man. He does what he wants. People MIGHT actually like him. People like Lil Jon (Who just Yells), 3 6 Mafia, Lil Flip, Pastor Troy, and other down south rappers, so what? It's called preference. You prefer underground music and he doesn't. It's his opinion, what he wants to do, and the audiences preferences. You don't prefer down south music, therefore, you were already bias before you decided to make this thread. And now you're complaining, because people have answered your question in a way that you don't like. Move on. It's obvious that you don't like him. If you don't like him, ignore him. I'm not going to make Jay Z threads saying "he's overrated" or "Why do you people even like this man" and state my BIAS opinions of him. What's the point? If I don't like him, I don't like him..I'm not going to hate the next person that does. Preference. Learn it, understand it, and deal with it.

And calling him names, just makes you that much more pathetic. Smh.

-Nique
    test
  20. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

close this thread.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.