Honest opinon of the Person Above You Game OTBVA edition

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by lalaland, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

i dig, well thats wasup then so yea big ups on that imma cop ur cd by the wknd for sure. make sure to download it and bump it and see what type a track we should get on for a collab
    test
  2. Mic Assassin UK

Mic Assassin UK about to tell these guys

you look like bart simpson from the simpsons with a midgets disease
    test
  3. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

holy fuck i thought this was honest opinions not blind dickriding

pretty sure ive gotten roasted the hardest and that doesnt mean anything
    test
  4. Stock II

Stock II New Member

I love you tsirhcitna <3
    test
  5. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Tsirh Citna probably shouldnt be posting here if he's going to get butt hurt about a joke of a comment I made.

And Stock is the homie. Definitely top five favorite tinychatters and is usually respectful when you talk to him. I think its hilarious when he trolls people.****finitely a master at this shit,
    test
  6. angel p

angel p ++++++

test
  7. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

honestly i doubt id ever let someone see me get butthurt if it ever came to that

i was counting on you responding in a rage
    test
  8. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

everytime I buy potatoes, I think about ur battles.
    test
  9. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

roc55555: seems like a stand up dude, good judge, hopefully we'll cross paths (pause?) at a KOTD event soon.
    test
  10. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Wow, Cozy, im touched (pause) if i wasn't out of rep id rep you to the moon....also pause...once again judge is still a cool guy but since I did him already (pause) I enjoy Stocks commentary even though I think sometimes he unknowingly crosses lines and walks the line of playful trolling, and crudeness a little too close.
    test
  11. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

Stock, i cant front, your humor has improved and grown on me, pause, and your post game ferocious. "Good guy at heart" = LEANED

sidenote: much respect to what you wrote cozy. At first i thought I was just sweating from reading again but that shit was moving tbh, had a fat kid gettin teary son.
    test
  12. Judgekure

Roccy is a standup guy and actually the standard to which all judges in Grindtime should reach. One of the funniest guys I know and a terrible influence on my speech patterns and shit. Its always a pleasure chillin with roccy.
    test
  13. Stock II

Stock II New Member

Makes hilarious posts all the time and bodybags every battle thread lol, also makes dope ass videos.

Dope taste in music, my dude nh

Correctly diagnosed me with herpes. Thanks man!

Aww shucks. Judge is pretty much the man tbh.
    test
  14. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Peshford: TBH, a FAR better meme tactician, promoter and troll than Mac Lethal. ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

People always compare you to Bender, and even tho you're boys I think you're the better of the team (no Yoko). Before the album came out I checked out the Bandcamp leaks and I was shocked at how good you and Osa's music is. I have a Montreal bias (re: Pill Grim) so it was cool to know there was someone up there killing shit. I think you beat a dead horse with Charron on here a little bit but the branding and trolling is by far some of the most entertaining shit on here, especially now that RM is more professional.

It's frustrating being a fan of you as a battler because of how easy it is to push aside your best performances with the "choke artist" tag but I'm confident you're one more great performance away from the Arcane and Real Deal situations to not matter. In a way, it seems like you do test both the Canadian crowd and the international audience with the tactics/approaches you use because you force people to decide whether gimmickry and etc would detract from their appreciation for your lyrics and rapping. It also seems like you legitimately care more about the worth of this niche than you do about your place in it, hence the Charron thing, and your verses addressing the KOTD crowd in the past.

You understand that memes and moments matter the most in battling, I think. And I'm rambling because I'm watching this Greg Giraldo memorial special and trying to finish this plate of green beans. Oh what was I saying?

Oh yeah...you're a good kid.
    test
  15. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

^^^ He's cool as long as he's not being influenced by other mods :p
    test
  16. Judgekure

Ezac, Yeah man, The truth is that YOU dont stick around at events. Every event I been to I either never see you or you bounce quick. Ahahah S'all good, You seem like a cool guy and I cant wait to see your Brumak footage. Definitely sound like a smart guy and can hold a conversation. thats important
    test
  17. illmatiK23

<3 <3 tbh.
    test
  18. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

the saurus n judge both cool ass dudes online i could see me maxin with them irl pause?
    test
  19. illmatiK23

Man, everyone is in such a loving mood, so cute tbh, on some hetero shit.
    test
  20. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

god damn that fuckin name sucks lmaooooooooooo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.