Homosexuals...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by SnakeMc, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnakeMc

SnakeMc New Member

thoughts?

seriously I don't mind homos, i wouldnt be caught kicking with one tho just for the fact that most homos are soft.
    but i respect that they like dudes, its all on them.. more chicks left for me. :)
    test
  2. Sick-Scripts

Sick-Scripts Stylish Irish = McFly

you are one
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

[youtube]NS1K0kzehrc&NR[/youtube]
    test
  4. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

I Fucks With Em'.

I Dont Know What Your Idea Of Homosexuals Is But None Of My Gay Friends Are On Some Flamboyant Or Soft Shit...I Mean, They're Perfectly Normal Regular People That I Can Have As Much Of A Great Time With As Any Of My Other Friends. Infact I Dont Even Make The Difference Unless Something Like This Brought Up.

Get Your New Millenium Attitude On.
    test
  5. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

how could a man like penis...it baffles me
    test
  6. Arkon

What's So Baffling About it?
    test
  7. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

um... arkon....
    test
  8. MilfHunter

lol what do you mean?

i dont hate gays, theres no point to it, and im not against gay marriage but im not for it.

but what baffles me about it? ok first off we werent put on this planet to fuck the same sex, that wouldnt make sense, thats counterproductive...and besides its anti-evolution, its pretty gross.

i could never see myself on the other end of a mans penis, thats sick.gets some gine in your life
    test
  9. urban_tactics

arkon is cool....lol

i remember havin an AIM convo wit him...and he was mentioning he got alotta gay friends......i dont think he gay....

but yeah, its still quite distubing
    test
  10. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

urb you gotta be the most underrated producer in the history of rm... i cant believe how dope these are, i hope ur making moves with big artists
    test
  11. urban_tactics

i dont really promote myself on RM much....so i dont think i'm underrated....cats just dont kno i make beats...or never bothered to listen....

the producer side knos me

the mc side hardly knos i exist...lol
    test
  12. Arkon

So If I Like To Fuck With Men It's Anti-Evolution? Even If I Just Wanna Fuck Em Because Im Attracted To Them? How Is A Gay Man More Unproductive Than A Straight Guy Who Lives His Entire Life In Celibacy And Will Never Have Kids?

Plus, One Of My Friends, Who's Gay, Still Plans On Having A Kid...Matter A Fact Plenty Of gays/Lesbians Do This Nowadays...There Aint Nothing Wrong With It.

And Urb, We Gotta Rectify That Dude Maurkadi. He's Got Doubts About You Saying Toronto Was A Great Pussy Haven.
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

If their was mroe gay people in china and india (or at least ones that admit it) their wouldnt be such a population crisis
    test
  14. MilfHunter

ill be honest i have no gay male friends, and as for lesbos im cool with a few.

i dont see myself with a gay friend not cause i chose not to be friends, its cause what the fuck are we going to talk about...gay men usually talk to females or other gay men.

gays are flameing as fuck and i dont what to say to one...like uhh "your a homo stop acting like a girl then maybe ill have respect for you"
    test
  15. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

my thoughts of homosexuals.. are that they are gay..

good day.
    test
  16. Arkon

You Dont Know Shit, I Talk About Girls With Em All The Time, It's Not Because They're Gay That They're Not Men Or Don't Understand. If Anything They Bring Out Good Points And Give Another Persepective On Things. And Theres Plenty Of Things To Tak About...Music, Sports, Movies, Girls...Anything Really.

And Stop Acting Like All Gays Are Flaming Sassy Homos Wtf?
    test
  17. urban_tactics

i quit tryin to tell him anything....he dont listen, he the type that gotta find out for himself....so when he ever decides to go to toronto, he might not wanna move back to south carolina.......i can honestly say i had fun in toronto everytime i went
    test
  18. MilfHunter

what is there to know shit about?

ok maybe you experiences other shit with gay men, and i can only go by what i seen and shit.

what the hell would i say to a gay man...you should be happy i respect them and dont talk shit about them...

you must have a lot of gay friends in canada
    test
  19. Arkon

I Know Man Im On The Verge Of Stop Trying To Transmit Knowledge To Him. I Knew As Soon As He Told Me France Was Wack Because They Had Small Cars And Lacked American Caliber Women (Whatever The Fuck That's Supposed To Mean Considering French Women Are Beautifull) That It Was A Wrap.

Can't Front Though, Maurkadi Brings Up The Funniest Points Sometimes But They Aint Worth Shit.
    test
  20. Arkon

Whats The Problem With Having Gay Friends? 1 Or Alot What's The Difference I Already Told You I Dont Make The Difference. Except For Right Now, In Real Life I Dont Tell People ''Oh, I Chilled With My GAY Friends This Weekend'' Same Thing Goes For My ''Black'' Friends...They're Just Friends...That's It I Dont Feel Like Theres Any Need To Specify.

You Obviously Have Had Little Contact With Gays In Your Life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.