Homosexuality

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Joro, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

[youtube]p4enfUyGWSY[/youtube]
    test
  2. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

i jus dig you (in a brotherly way) an i jus would like to always feel comfort with that.
    test
  3. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Pathetic thread.
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

flamin' inhumane cock lovin' faggot ...

[turn] ...
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

"real talk"? You of all people didn't mean to say "real talk". "real talk" is a black-ism, a corruption of your pure white language.

What you meant, instead of "real talk", was: "what you said is profoundly true, and I am compelled to agree."

You argued blackness corrupts whiteness. Stand up and be the proud whiteboy you pretend to be.

Joro laughs, shakes his head and says, "It's hard being black...but being white is fucked up."
    test
  6. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

lol

BAUCE!
    test
  7. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Thomas sowell's "black rednecks and white liberals" shows quite conclusively that so called "black english" is actually a derivative of the dialect spoken by the white british protestants of the scottish-english border areas which immigrated into the american south in large numbers.
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

LOL....so lady Jong-il.....when you wrote "real talk" you were actually imitating a British/Scotish dialect? In parts of England and Scotland they say "real talk" in affirmation and agreement?

You are a white man who is full of shit and who will say anything to defend his whiteness...and simultaneously say anything to hide it.

real talk.
    test
  9. Tequila Jong-il

LOl at how badly you want to be a white british protestant. It is pitiful to see.
    test
  10. Joro

Joro New Member

Brits and Scots don't say "real talk".... show me any kind of link to any kind of British website that proves your bullshit.

Blacks Africanized English, a rigid language, and gave it flavor...so you and other whites love to imitate it, having no flavor yourselves.

Now you wanna hide your shame and take credit for Africanized English.

You are a white man who is full of shit and who will say anything to defend his whiteness...and simultaneously say anything to hide it.
    test
  11. Tequila Jong-il

I'm a white brit and I just said it you dumbass. Look at the most commonplace word in black speech: "******", are you seriously going to try and deny that the term is of anglo-saxon lineage? You dudes are culture-jackers and need to find a steez of your own rather than trying to act 18th century white.
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

Of course that word ******, whatever it is, is of white origin. It's English. Good job for pointing that out.

It's how blacks ARRANGE the words which makes the speech black. And you, an ostensible racist, try your hardest to mimick our word arrangement.

You even go so far as to make beats and record audio tracks with your weak white flow, posting them here in the Introspectrum. (Didn't think I'd remember that huh)

Keep trying, whiteboy.
    test
  13. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Joro = BEEF

Nobody else tries this hard.
    test
  14. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Only a matter of time before he takes his act back to the alley again when the Introspectrum starts ignoring it.
    test
  15. Volaticus

Volaticus Anarcho-Capitalist

lulz
    test
  16. Volaticus

Volaticus Anarcho-Capitalist

o rly?
    test
  17. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

say what you cats want, Jo is cool peeps. until i see him poke'n some dude or, he straight up tells me that he is a fag, he is cool peeps wit me. even then, i still have to say in the midst of his own confusion, he still see more clearly than any cracka... you cats always try to make a person seem like a contradiction. it dont work! its a lame attempt! sure, we use the same language as whites. we have to in order to communicate with them. and still... we can take the same words, add our own views to them and change the nature of the language. words are only a tool for expressiong whats on your mind and in your heart... world views and cosmologies still dictate how those words are arranged and structured and even the perspective that grounds those words into thoughts. yea, we picked up the language from broken english speaking europeans... and still, we bought our own swagger, flava to the language... our Afro-Edenic Adamic culture...:))
    test
  18. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Pathetic.

Willing to embrace a homo as long as he spews the same afrocentric retardation.
    test
  19. Tequila Jong-il

I'm disappointed in you
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

Blacks are just smarter than whites. It's in the way we talk.

Whites say: "Your statement is true, and I'm compelled to agree"

Blacks say: "Real talk"

Whites say: "You know what I mean?"

Blacks say: "Na'meen?"

There's nothing wasted. If you translated native African languages into english you'd find that Africans have words that require a complete sentence when translated. The African mind can capture a complete idea in a single word.

Tequila Jong-il & Dex Lewis: I understand completely your wanting to be black...i also understand your need to hide it under an ostensible veneer of racism. Being white is fucked up.

SIZZLA: These cats stopped debating it so i can confess I'm not gay. I just wanted to spark a discussion. I, like you, also believe homosexuality is a choice, and so we both run counter to modern conventional wisdom.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.