Homosexuality is definitely a choice....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ediel, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ediel

Ediel Skep

i wonder how most of you can be christian, yet say homosexuality is something you're born with...

lol..

homosexuality is all about SEXual preference......that, over time has become a lifestyle....

liking to fuck men is a sexual preference, like liking to fuck a bitch doggy style.....

you're not born liking to fuck doggystyle...........you're not born liking to fuck men....shit stems out of curiosity, and other issues growing up, if anything...

its the same thing as saying people are born murderers, rapists, etc....you'll probably find a "defective" gene in them too...its all about ur environment...

again, you CAN'T be a full christian and believe homosexuality is a choice....

you think God woulda destroyed those 2 cities? come on now...
    test
  2. Ediel

Ediel Skep

by the way - vote = kerry.
    test
  3. Caldisto

Caldisto New Member

omg did you actually have to make a fuckin thread of this.... there are three made by nimrod alone 1 by meskalinz and one by InTheNTL or some shit... damn its gonna turn into another arguement..... just let it go
    test
  4. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

Homosexuality in my opinion is a birth defect, you're born to be attracted physically to the opposite sex, and when you're attracted to the same sex, it's not natural, it's not a damn choice either, you don't decide whether you're gonna be gay, you're attracted to who you're attracted to, and you live that way.
    test
  5. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

Wow, you are absolutely right man....at first i was thinkin it wasnt but reading what you just said made me realize that being gay is 100% CHOICE...

well put homie..this should shut alotta cats up.
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

There is a difference between choosing to be gay...

and choosing to make these gay threads.......

How can you be christian and make gay threads???

*shakes head*
    test
  7. Ediel

Ediel Skep

no, you're not born attracted to black girls with big asses......

most of it is learned by your environment/surroundings, etc......

IF IT WAS A BIRTH DEFECT GOD WOULDN'T HAVE EVER PUNISHED GAYS...

grrrr...
    test
  8. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

wow....this kid should shut nimrod up.

oursin stfu

this man is ill
    test
  9. DiZahStur

Man, what the fuck does god have to do with this?, the imaginary man you worship can suck a fuckin dick...you're born with genes that make the same sex attractive, it's that simple.
    test
  10. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

I've said it three times now.. and I'll say it again.. Even if your not born gay, that doesn't prove that anyone chooses to be gay.. You develop your sexuality naturally throughout life and mostly during puberty..

don't sit there and act like you chose to be straight.. it just came to you in time..

so again.. even if you had proven evidence that humans aren't born with sexual preference it doesn't mean that it doesn't develop later in life.. that doesn't make it a choice..

so your wrong in your theory.. Sexual preference and favorite position are two different things.. your comparing apples and oranges..
    test
  11. Ediel

Ediel Skep

i honestly don't know which part of that post was stupider, the first half or the second...^
    test
  12. So. IL.L

I certainly hope that wasn't aimed at me..
    test
  13. Ediel

Ediel Skep

no, .....liking another man, is all about sexual stimulation... none of it involves liking a mans personality, wanting to listen to his deeper most darkest secrets, and peepin his inner thoughts... ITS ALL ABOUT FUCKING.....

"oo0o0o0oo i just LOVE HIS PERSONALITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"..."he's not like all the other men with tight ass jeans......", "this one has ASS!!, i mean CLASS!!!"
    test
  14. Ediel

Ediel Skep

anyone ever met a gay virgin saving themselves for marriage?? urr, umm, i mean "rest of my life partnershipness" ?

why you think aids amongst homo's is so high?? they're all sex fiends....
    test
  15. So. IL.L

You're mistaken.. it's wrong to think that not being born gay proves that you choose to be gay..

again.. if you had proof that people weren't born gay it still wouldn't prove that they choose to be gay later.. not at all..

so that is wrong.. and I'm right in pointing that out..

so yes.. there is right and wrong.. there is always some right and wrong..

It's not an opinion.. it's a fact that nothing he said proves that you choose to be gay..

it's a fact that he is wrong because he said that homosexuality is "deffinately" a choice.. that simply is not true.. so yes.. he was wrong...

but.. the bottom line is.. it doesn't matter who's right and wrong... that's all you people care about... it should be about becoming better educated and growing from your mistakes.. if you aren't big enough to admit when your wrong.. then you ain't shit... period..

If someone shows me proof that I'm wrong in somethin.. I'm the first one to admit it...
    test
  16. Ediel

Ediel Skep

theres no 100% proven right or wrong... but there is a right and wrong...
    test
  17. So. IL.L

You have yet to make any relevant points man... Have you ever met a gay person who tried gay sex with another man to find out if he wanted to be gay or not?
    test
  18. DiZahStur

That's another good point, you don't try gay sex just because it's out there...you wouldn't fuck a lamb in the ass just because you could, would you?
    test
  19. Ediel

Ediel Skep

people fuck lambs....

so you're saying people who fuck horses and lambs and dogs, are born attracted to animals???

thanx.
    test
  20. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

THERE IS NO PHYSICAL PROOF TO BACK UP EITHER CLAIM. So how about instead of acting like those women in that voting comercial that leave the water running... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT and POST THE EVIDENCE.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.