Homosexuality Is A Choice...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ntl, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caldisto

Caldisto New Member

you are dumb as hell.... since when the fuck have you made a choice to somethin you werent attracted to? if you have that easily states that other peoples opinion effect and determine the choices you make... i mean yeah free will you have the choice but in no way can you control your feelings of being attracted to whatever youre attracted to.... and normally choices are made by whats appealing to someone or whats attractive....
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I think its both but its mostly a choice..There have been studies where twins are born and one of them end up being gay..
    test
  3. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

wonderful. glad you're doing this the intelligent way.

Here's a question for you...if being gay is a choice, then why are some animals of EVERY SPECIES gay...for example, in the zoo at new york there are 4 gay penguin couples...do you think PENGUINS are intelligent enough even to be CONCIOUS, let alone make that choice?
    test
  4. Caldisto

Caldisto New Member

you're a fuckin homo in denial.... thing is you just choose not to follow through the physical process for the sake of not getting picked on or dissed... face it man you're gonna fuck a transvestite on the low sooner or later and just not say shit about it so you wont feel like an ass... this is one of the first steps to a homo... most homo's hid their identity in high school so they wouldnt get jumped or clowned.. its a shame you do it on the net though.. but whatever suits you.. i would hate to put you in my sig twice dog...haha
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

my thoughts on this is
    1) Why would anyone choose to get ass fucked? &
    2) How do u choose who u r attracted to? By that logic that would mean that you can make yourself think that Whoppi Goldberg is the hottest woman on the planet and really believe it.
    test
  6. Caldisto

Caldisto New Member

wtf that statement is dumb as fuck... just because twins look alike dont mean they have to have the same sex preference... thats equivalent to saying the one twin likes pork but the other one hates it.... bottomline they're not gonna like the same exact things....
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^dont they share the same hereditary line?? come from the same person?? you're dumb as shit..go read..
    test
  8. Caldisto

Caldisto New Member

the only fuckin thing twins have in common is their physical appearance you ass... their preferences are much different... so that shit about them coming from the same person and same hereditary line has no point...
    test
  9. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

whatever dog I showed his pic to many people and every single one of them thought it was a woman till i told them it was a man..... I had the urge to fuck when i first met him/her..... then i found out the truth and made the decision not to even though I was horny.... because I am not a homosexual
    test
  10. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Here's what I say to these homosexuals. Shut your faggot asses up and deal with it. You're gay, we don't care why you're gay, but you still are. So go fuck your mate and keep it out of OUR lives.
    test
  11. Caldisto

Caldisto New Member

now i may have this backwards.... but i thought for damn sure you KNEW it was a homosexual.... and if you considered hitting it after you knew he was a trans then thats homo but if you didnt know at first then thats different...
    test
  12. Caldisto

Caldisto New Member

haha try speaking that boldly towards a prisoner who is serving life and hasnt had any in 3 months due to being put in the hole....
    test
  13. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

jahajjksadwahjkl;dahjklh
    A
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

WHohwohaoahoaha

DOG, what schools did you attend

because they ALL need to be fuckin blown off the MAP IMMEDIATELY

because in all seriousness, this ranks at the top when counting the dumbest posts ive ever read

this fuckin BORON actually said that if you LOVE MEN, and decide to fuck with a woman, then ur not gay

hahahahahaahjahahahahjahahahaah

i'm glad u made this post though yo

because previously i took u kind of seriously, like i thought u were actually worthy of debating

now i can put you on the Nokas level

because, this shit is just wow

i am so fuckin glad u showed me how stupid you are so id ont have to go back and respond to the other shit u posted

wow
    test
  14. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

apparently u chose to be gay when u made this thread
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.