Homosexuality Is A Choice...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ntl, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

I can't believe my eyes and ears. Homosexuality is a choice man.

Wether you're saying you're "born with the gene to love the same sex" or somewhere along the way you decided the opposite sex isnt for you, its a choice.

Its temptation. Sexuality isnt hireditary.

Sure, u might love men if you're a guy, but it doesnt mean u have to be with a man, truth is, u could marry a women, and live missrebale for the rest of your life if that was the case till you convinced your mind otherwise.

Its all mental, sexuality prefference can be controlled, so how the fuck is someone gonna tell me, because they're attracted to the same sex sexually that they dont have a choice?

You do.
    test
  2. Blitz519

Blitz519 aye

OMFG not another one of these
    test
  3. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

Oh yes, this time, ima end the flurry of stupid opinions.

You cant argue with what I said, its all a choice.
    test
  4. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

thanks for you're opinion but until you show us some facts you can not state it as facts.
    test
  5. deadweather

deadweather ******

you're a fucking idiot, nobody can really prove whether or not its a choice, but no matter has a right to decide anyway. i honestly think its a mix of both. sometimes people gravitate towards it later in life, and some people have been like that since kids (i've known a few of these people, been queer as shit since they were kids).

thats like telling gay dude telling a straight guy, you chose to be straight
    test
  6. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

the fuck are you talking about? its control, I have a family friend whom is male that was together with another man for 10 years, and recently broke up, and is now with a women and couldnt be happier.

That was proof enough for me.

I dont need fact, mind controll is something everyone knows. You can control dicisions with your mind if you have enough will power. Some dont, this is true, But anyone can.
    test
  7. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

of course u can prove if its a choice, if you're deeply in love with a man, can u not date a women for the rest of your life? of course u can.

case closed.
    test
  8. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

You don't chose your sexuality.. period.. do you recall a time that you actually said to yourself..

"hey.. I think I'm gonna be gay"

I bet your gayness just came to you..

or maybe you're the determining factor in this argument...

so.. enlighten us all..

did you choose to be gay?

Or did you just realize that you were gay all along one day?

be honest..
    test
  9. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

the other day I was offered ass from a slutty transvestite, and I considered it for quite a while after i found out it was a post op transvestite, and made a dicision not to have sex
    test
  10. Blitz519

Blitz519 aye

I also agree that homosexuality is a choice

I believe that they make a unconcious decision to be gay

I believe that they are tempted and they give in to their temptations

BUT

honestly WHY the fuck does it matter

who cares if they are born like that or if they choose to be gay? why does it matter???

This topic is overplayed and boring
    test
  11. Ge'Nome

there are many factors that lead up to homosexuality... wether it is a learned behavior... or is an urge or attraction that has it's genetic roots.... but like everything else the decision to live a homosexual lifestyle is the individuals.......

alcoholics are addicted to alchohol but it is their decision to drink..... same with smokers....

you may walk into a store and have the urge and temptation to steal a DVD or CD but it is your decision to steal a dvd or cd.... you just don't steal becasue you were born with the urge to possess every cd ever released.....

Human beings are not animals.... we are not like the rabbits.... we don't fuck any available being next to use because we are horny... be they sister brother mother father cousin, stranger.... we make a dicision on who it is we fuck.....

it's mind over matter.....

you guys are ignoring the truth
    test
  12. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

of course the actual ACTION is a choice

Being a homosexual is NOT a choice however, because its not an action
    test
  13. Ge'Nome

being a homosexual is a state of being, due to the course of repeated actions therefore it is a choice.....

having the tendancy or the urge to fuck men does not make you homosexual, otherwise I would be considered one based on the fact I thought about fucking a post-op transvestite
    test
  14. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

this thread is gay........ hahaha, get it?
    test
  15. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

exactly....

stop obsessing with gays and get some pussy or something......

I'm tired of this topic
    test
  16. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

I agree, you are not born homo
    test
  17. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

more proof this guy Ntl is retarded.
    test
  18. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

wtf is that logic? therefore, it is a choice? repeated actions?

and yes, by definition, having the urge to fuck a person of the same sex makes you homosexual
    test
  19. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

ok...here is the ultimate yet still simple explanation and im pretty sure both sides will agree with this somewhat.

IT IS NOT A CHOICE: As to whether or not a man finds himself sexually aroused by another man or by another woman. If you believe that its possible to choose "hmm...I want to see a naked woman and get a boner" then your admitting that you could just as easily choose to see a naked man and catch a woody.

IT IS A CHOICE: As to whether or not you act on that impulse. Just like when you have an impetus to kill someone...yes you cannot control your feeling of wanting to kill somebody but you CAN control whether or not you act on that feeling.

Simplified: you dont choose who makes you sexually aroused but you do choose how you react after you have been aroused. So it honestly is a little of both.
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Does having the urge to kill someone make you a murderer? Not unless you act on that urge....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.