Homophobia in battles....

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Verbal Marksman, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young Duke

Young Duke New Member

You Fuckin Pussy Ass Crab Ass Heathen Ass Bitch I Cant Overstand Yall Weakness.
    test
  2. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

hahaha
    Alright, man. I'm really done arguin with you, man. It's pointless, and I don't do internet beef.

Anyway, back to the original topic, anybody got more opinions on homophobia in battles?
    test
  3. Entity

Entity New Member

i dont think people mean to do it, maybe they do, but i think its just when they run out of things to say they just use homophobic line like a crutch.
    test
  4. SKIL

SKIL Hate what you make

I just want to claify a few things, there are a lot of homosexuals who listen to hiphop. In the states they have events like peaceOUT and homohop. There are many artists all over the globe and a website dedicated to gay people who love and live hiphop. In terms of people using it in there battles here's a senerio and tell me the response the straight black emcee says fag to the white gay emcee does the white dude then have the right to call him the N word. Makes you think huh? The unfortunate reality is that many main stream artists can't write so they need to pick on people to produce songs. In battles emcees need fillers fair enough but if they were even worth giving a mic to they wouldn't need a filler becuase they would never be without a thought. Plus does calling a straight man a fag even bother them anymore? I think it's played out like the running man. Seriously if a gay person called straight people a breeder (which to those who hold on to the whole gay think is not God's way mentality) would it really bother them, probably not. And to the Vinnie dude congrats for believing in a God who spreads hate, I'm sure it makes you feel good breeder
    test
  5. THE m AGE

THE m AGE soon

that vinnie katis so exagerrated with his posts that I dont know whether to take them seriously or not. if hes being serious then he reallly is a moron.
    test
  6. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

well i think vinnie is funny.
    test
  7. Young Duke

Young Duke New Member

^ Yo Yall Some Fuckin Crab Ass Heathens. Ill Bury You In The Mud You Fuckin Heathens. Passturdz Dont Ever Step To Me Dog I Will Fuckin Blow Out Yo Brains With The Back Of Da Gat. And Yes Ill Have Da Hammer Cocked. You Fuckin Crab Ass Heathen. Dont Ever Come At My Crooked Dog You Fuckin Heathen. Like I Said We Can Meet Up And Handle This Like Gentlemen Or You Can Bow Down To Vinnie Paz Da Fuckin Mic God.
    test
  8. Verbal Marksman

Oh yea, fighting is mos definitely handling it like gentlemen. You fucking simple creature.
    test
  9. Young Duke

Young Duke New Member

Aight Dog Thats It. This Shit On Is On Illadelph Shambala Baby. You Fuckin Crab Ass Heathen Its Over Now. Pray For Allah You Fuckin Heathen.
    test
  10. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Who cares hip hop and music in general is about not holding anything back, or at least to the real heads it is, so say what you feel and dont try to break it down into what you think other peoples shit should be.
    test
  11. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

I think battling is about showing who is doper, who's wittier, who's smarter, who can use the situation and their brains to their advantage---and the higher levels of that are demonstrating that you don't have the intellect of a little child---i.e. pointing out the obvious or being simplistic, that's why p-nut and everyone else clapped for franco's line about physical features/original either, whatever. that's why ADM is ill. There are certain ways you can state insulting things about more obvious stuff about an opponent that can still demonstrate wit if you do it in an intelligent way. my 2c
    test
  12. Verbal Marksman

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.