Homophobia in battles....

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Verbal Marksman, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

hahahaha@ tea bag'n incident.

Hey, was that the REAL Vinnie Paz postin there? If so, you are raw as hell, but I totally disagree with what you said.

You're album is still the shit, though.
    test
  2. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Ill be at the Jedi Mind show on the 10th in Portland.....
    test
  3. shindigger

shindigger New Member

vinnie paz is incorrect.

im not a battler, but my take on it is this. why is it necessary to use the fag lines. chuck d has a good article on this subject on his website. i mean there are mcs out there proclaiming to be politically conscious( and im sure they are to some extent), yet they foster a continuous oppression of gays through their music. oppression whether it is race, sexuality, gender, religion, ect. is all related. its a big mistake to try and talk about one form of oppression without recognizing the others.

im sure that people will come back calling me gay, but thats your insecurity.

verbal, if you can win battles without using those lines, why not do it. sojourn won sunday service 1 without a curse word, without race jokes, without homophobic jokes and still won an event that had nocando, white mike, swarm shogun, calliz and other tight emcees in it.
    test
  4. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

The dude who writes shit down like Vinnie Paz talks is pretty funny...as long as he doesn't over do it.

Yeah callin someone a "faggot" is my secret weapon, u might as well tell me to stop breathing.
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

I think the highest form of battling (a la sojourn, which unforunately I didn't witness) is defeating your opponent without insulting them for their race, gender, sexual orientation/gay jokes, or anything else they can't help about themselves (franco had an ill line in served against p-nut "dissing your physical features/that ain't original either"), and winning using true cunning, skill, delivery etc.

Props to Marshall, he dropped some serious knowledge. People who are against raciscm but still demean women and homosexuals are really lame and ignorant, not to mention insecure. I'm guilty of this myself, but I actively try to avoid doing this and avoid being that way.
    test
  6. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Maybe I'm missing the point, but even B Rabbit used gay jokes in his battle 3 seconds later sayin shit like... If mikes a homo then u must be a faggot, and callin Xzibits character a fuckin homo. Also B Rabbit is played by Eminem.... who was under extreme heat from gay and lesbian aliances for his use of the words faggot and sissy and whatever else he used to say.
    test
  7. Young Duke

Young Duke New Member

Ayo Whatsup Yall This Vinnie Paz, Daddy. What The Fuckin Deal? Illdelph Shambala. Yo Yall Heathens Cant Overstand Homo Thugs In The Rap Game. Thats Un-natural Like Love Between Faggots, Nahmsayin. Praise Be Allah, Im Out.
    test
  8. THE m AGE

THE m AGE soon

there are ALOT Of homoesxxuals in the rap game.

if you dont know you know now.
    test
  9. Numberz

Numberz KING

Yeah, you're missing the point.
    test
  10. Numberz

Numberz KING

Guess I know now, but how the fuck did you find out?
    test
  11. THE m AGE

THE m AGE soon

They simply say it, or you catch them in their true behavior. Or you can just tell.

but some of you never have and never will be affiliated with the industry, so your not expected to know that.

and dont think I didnt noticed the attempt to play me , dunny bono. Dont be a victim.
    test
  12. Numberz

Numberz KING

^lol ûûûûû, wasn't nobody tryin to play you. I ain't into that sarcasm shit. If I'ma play, you'd get played, ûûûûû. Plus, I ain't into startin internet beef shit, either. Got problems off the net. I asked cause all the ûûûûûs I see in the game are pretty thorough. I know some execs might be gay, but I ain't ever seen or heard a gay rapper except one clown that came on HOT 97 one day. Other than that, I ain't think I had to watch my back in the game.
    test
  13. Verbal Marksman

That pretty much says it all.
    test
  14. Young Duke

Young Duke New Member

^ayo Fuck You Ya Fuckin Crab. You Cant Overstand This Homo Thug Shit. By The Way This Vinnie Paz, Daddy! What The Fuckin Deal! Shoutout To My Boy Stoupe The Enemy Of Mankind. Yall Crabs Cant Overstand This Shit. Cock The Hammer Back And Buck Yall Faggots.

Verbal Marksman You Think You Can Out Rhyme Me. You Cant Overstand That. If You Wanna Talk Some More Shit Come At Me Then Crab.
    test
  15. Verbal Marksman

Hmmm
    I HOPE that is not actually Vinnie Paz, cause if it is, I am very dissapointed. I mean, what kind of idiot would think I'm trying to "out rhyme" them? I mean, it's just a healthy discussion, you moron!
    Whatever, I doubt that's Vinnie Paz, anyway.
    test
  16. Young Duke

Young Duke New Member

Ayo Son This Is Vinnie Paz Ya Nahmsayin. You Need To Quit Fuckin Wit Me You Fuckin Crab. You Cant Overstand My Illness. Dog You A Fuckin Heathen.
    test
  17. Verbal Marksman

hahahaha
    Alright, man.
    The reason I don't think your Vinnie Paz is because I don't think that you have this much time on your hands to just be on a fuckin message board all the time.
    test
  18. Young Duke

Young Duke New Member

Dog This Is Vinnie Paz You Fuckin Heathen. I Got 12 Posts, You Got A Bajillion Aight Nahmsayin This Vinnie Paz, Daddy. What The Fuckin Deal. Illadelph Shambala. Son If You Wanna Take It To The Streets We Can Im About Brawlin Dog. I Will Smack You Like I Did Icon The Mic Bitch. Nahmsayin.
    test
  19. oPRE MINDo

oPRE MINDo Iraq = Bush Gardenz

"Quasi Homosexuals Runnin this Rap Shit" - MosDef
    test
  20. Verbal Marksman

About the posts, peep this: I have 14 hundred something posts, and I've been here since Feb. In my profile, it says that I have about an average of 6 or 7 posts a day. You've been here for like a day or two, and in your profile, it has the same ratio as me, who's been here for like 8 months. So, you post more than me.

Also, I don't fight people over some internet bullshit, man. That would probably fall under the category somebody like you would call, "gay."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.