Homeowners, help me out

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Mr. Hollyhood, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Hollyhood

Mr. Hollyhood New Member

I know some a lot of y'all on here are real estate agents so I think im in the right place.
    Anybody know whats a good site to view houses for sale online. I've got way more than down payment saved up, and the place I'm living in now just got fixed up a little bit more so I'm in a good situation, more than likely I'll be buying something on the West Coast, that includes the Bay Area down to Diego, but more likely somewhere in between the two, I just need somewhere to look to use as a starting point before I go out driving around, also what are some good real estate guides besides that slim ass **** they stuff in the LA Times. Holler at me and thanks in advance to those who come in with the expert info.

I made a mistake last time I tried but I'm set now, last time my girl had just gotten pregnant so I started putting up extra time in at the job as to cover our expense of living at make way for the baby, I didnt want her working while she was pregant so I stepped up my hustle game and a added a few new hustles under my belt on top of what I was already doing at AT&T. So while I was working I figured I could have her go look at houses, she ended up finding one that was cool so I was like yeah alright its settled, set up the buy and I'll have the money ready. Mistake because I wasnt present when she was talking to the realtor and come to find out out a lot of other people wanted the house, put that on top on the fact we weren't going to move in right away because I wanted to stay at AT&T for a while because I was pulling like 2 Grand a week, just telemarketing. So we ended up getting outbidded or some dumb shit like that, anyway this time I'll be dealin with these fools hands on so shyt should work out
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.