Home Is Where The Heart Is

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Baron Mynd, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

It’s my living quarters, a place to stay. It’s bricks and mortar. Vacant space I sit in bored from day to day. It’s windows. Doors. It’s smoke-stained ceilings. It’s timber floors in no way heated. It’s cold, grey evenings. The damp is rising. This lonely feeling just amplifies it. It’s standard sized. The lighting works. The bathrooms fine, I don’t mind the dirt. There’s no blinds or curtains, roof tiles are missing. No outside conversions. No stylish kitchen. Just piles of dishes I’ve left to clean. There are nice additions. There are steps that creak. There’s a bed to sleep in but the springs are broken. There’s expensive leaks and you think I’m joking! The sink has mould in, but the stairs have carpet, and this is home. This is where my heart is.
    test
  2. BeatBox Eternal

BeatBox Eternal New Member

Again, cool little piece here dude... the flow (literally and figuratively,) works. Not often you see something that works from start to finish, stays on track, sounds nice (schematically.) Just the consistency is refreshing. And its a fresh take.

Overall: cool. I'll keep my head up.

*Beatz
    test
  3. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Perfect flow for me, great work. This could be perfect as an interlude on an album, with some heavy wu-tang'esque beat behind it & a solid moog bassline. I'm liking that layout too. Beats all those backslashes & quotation marks of styles past.
    test
  4. bagglad

bagglad Member

not good from the rap or even the poetry standpoint this is only effective writing must put yourself into it like this

I'm giving orders from my living quarters embrace the day from the place i stay it's made of bricks and mortar sometimes I feel sick and out of order so i sit in bore not a legit store in sight I find day by day I let my mind runaway but hope remain and feeling while here under smoke stained ceiling look I'm tired of these timber floors and these slender doors not locking I stay off the streets chilling but no heat in this building shit what to do?
    test
  5. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Giving orders to who? "Sit in bore" doesn't make sense. "Legit store", what? You have a bad habit of writing utter shit with zero flow.

Baron is a person to learn from, not correct with your own retarded idea of what rap is.

Log out & fuck off.
    test
  6. bagglad

bagglad Member

MrFlux001 WOW YOU'RE AN ENGLAND BUM AND YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT hiphop HEY WHACK BITCH WHY ARE MY RHYMES BEING STOLEN AND YOURS NOT HA! HA! HA!
    test
  7. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Thanks for the advice.

Appreciated.
    test
  8. Spitblaze

Spitblaze New Member

Look like u need more work, work on ur complexity, flow, Creativity,.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

a crisp read
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.