Holy Thorn tree described in wiki leaks and nostradamous..

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

What have you heard about it. I wanna know what uve heard an ill tell u what i have. Crazy shit goin on with this tree f'real
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

whats it about? i haven't heard anything about it
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Supposedly jesus's uncle joseph got upset at the isrealites an slammed his staff into the ground and god made it grow into a hawthorn tree. Then another time he or someone else took a thorn off and planted it and it grew another. It basicly goes bare all/every year except the day b4 christmas(woah) christmas=winter btw. The pope take thorns and send em to kings and presidents on holidays. Sum puritan in 1752 tried to cut it down with a axe and God divinely interviened and dude swung and chopped his own leg off and a thorn flew into his eye blinding him in 1 eye. Lol. Um.. Later sumone cut down the 2nd one and the trunk of the first grew 2 trunks (wierd). Anyways. Nostadamus had a quatrain on the end of days saying when the holy thorn tree falls over(sumthin sumthin sumthin) and 3 weeks ago some vandal cut down the tree. Uh oh. Real talk tho. Look it up.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

well damn, yeah i'ma have to check that out
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Oh an wikileaks says it had to do sumthin with aliens, nostradamus said sumthin like it too and if it does than i say its the "days will be like the days of noah" nephilliam not aliens. But who knows. Guess well see lol. Deff interested to see what they look like tho.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.