(> '.' )>Holy shit I almost missed The Rock's promo on tonight's RAW...

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by i Luv Da Cock, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

im downstairs chillin on the pc and the tv is upstairs

im here sittin durin the commercial break after the forgettable masterlock challenge with masters and super crazy, half paying attention....

then i hear lillian upstairs say some shit like "ladies and gentlemen please pay attention to this special announcement" or some shit

then i rush upstairs and guess who? IF YA SMEEEEELALALALLLLALWOWOWOOWOALWOWLWOWLOWWLWOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

WHAT THE ROCK!!!!!!!!

IS.........

COOOOKIN.
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Yeah, too bad it was an awful promo. It was cool to see Rock again, and he seemed to be having fun, but it was the same Rock promo he's done thousands of times, except with "shriveled •••••• penis" or whatever. Ooh, all his catchphrases in two minutes! Just watch any Rock promo on youtube, you'll get the exact same thing. People need to get over Rocky, he's never coming back.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

^^its sad but true...he'll never be back to the ring...
    test
  4. ChopStick

ChopStick me killa me killa

i bet he will eventually be back.. once his movie career dies down.
    test
  5. XsldZ

XsldZ New Member

••••••?
    test
  6. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

m0nkey

hilarious shit

and to whoever idiot said he will never come back, please kill yourelf

Bret Hart did a DVD and entered the HOF last year, anything and everything is possible in wrestling.
    test
  7. abztrakt

Look, your Rock crush might be blinding you, but he will never wrestle again. Never. If you want to see the Rock, watch his movies. He gets paid way more to make movies, while putting his body through less stress. Why the fuck would he wrestle again?

And if you say "because he loves entertaining the fans", you're a homosexual and lying to yourself.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

didn't the rock tear his acl while filming a movie? read that somewhere, if so wouldn't that affect him comin in back?....
    test
  9. ChopStick

yup its true.. i think it was during his football movie. and no it wouldnt affect him coming back.. there's wrestlers who wrestle with broken necks.
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i meant affect him personally, as in him think'n its worth it...i know he could but would he risk it kinda thing
    test
  11. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

didnt he play in the nfl for like 1 year?
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

CFL, not NFL.
    test
  13. ChopStick

probably not. that's why he does movies over wrestling.. more money, less risk. i wouldnt be surprised if he came back part-time like the undertaker.. but i could never see the rock coming back full-time

i think wwe wrestlers are on the road 350 days out of the year. that's why guys like christian go to tna.. tna wrestlers only wrestle a few times a month
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I could see the Rock potentially coming back in the future but more like Hogan where he just comes to work a big event, or maybe just a guest referee or enforcer, but deffinetely never a full timer again
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

agreed about the rock coming back part time
    test
  16. abztrakt

I don't think Rock will ever wrestle again, at least as long as he's still getting leading roles in movies. The studios would never allow one of their stars to risk getting injured and set back shooting for a wrestling match, especially since wrestling isn't popular now anyway. He would maybe come in if they paid him big money to be part of an angle as a guest referee or commissioner for a little while or something, but even that doesn't seem very likely because he's way too busy.
    test
  17. ChopStick

wrestling isnt popular?

raw is the most watched show on cable television.
    test
  18. abztrakt

Not as popular as it was when the Rock got popular. A lot of people watch it, but even more people see wrestling as "totally fake" and think that anyone associated with it is a stupid redneck. The amount of people that watch is outweighed by the negative publicity associated with it. You'll notice that Rock only did a promo for the angle that is pretty heavy on the celebrity involvement and a lot lighter on the wrestling. I doubt that's a coincidence.
    test
  19. ChopStick

shit im not doubting it is.

but to say wrestling isnt popular is a joke. im glad you fixed that to not as popular
    test
  20. abztrakt

Yeah, I meant relatively. Wrestling has never not been popular, at least not since the '50s or so.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.