Hollows PS7 Line explained

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by D-Lor, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Holy shit...I'm watching "The Good Son" AS WE SPEAK (not exactly the same, but similar...weird)
    test
  2. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Leave him be... He's still sore from losing to the only black guy who's more white than him.
    test
  3. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Tantrum wasn't at bola?
    test
  4. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I got the trolls goin nuts
    test
  5. Mr. Mcghee

Mr. Mcghee AWOOOOO

nothing to do with thread- but tags are fuckin lame
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

there's nothing more i can do. i put this target on my back and the trolls are consistently dropping the ball. this honestly isn't even fun, i'm so much better at internetting than them.

back to the topic.

seeing that hollow "takes" pass to the future, this insinuates that hollow has constructed a time machine of some sort.
    test
  7. Boom

Boom paradox

lmao :funny:
    test
  8. XZionel

XZionel New Member

since when is being well educated a bad thing
    test
  9. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Because, D-Lor, "internet persona" aside, and with all troll-tendencies on pause, everything I've said to you was meant in one-hundred percent truth and honesty. There was not the slightest bit of humor intended in a single word that I directed towards you. Phranchyze makes a better D-Lor, than D-Lor. There is nothing about you entertaining, nothing about you that is comical, talented, or worth the effort it took to conceive you, and in my most humble and honest opinion, the fact that you have no accomplishments (period), yet still have an ego to rival Lush makes you a disgrace to this whole scene.

In fact, you're not worth two seconds of anyone's time, nor worth the breath you inhale into your lungs to speak a single bar, and the only reason I've wasted more than 60 seconds of my life on you, is in hopes that I can show you just how truly honest I'm being with you.
    test
  10. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

See, in order to pull this angle off, you have to BE someone.

All you are to me is a faggot with a shitty opinion. This is the problem, you're just doing a bad job of being a troll.

all youre saying is "i dont like your style"

so?? everybody has haters, EVERYBODY. this is why you fail, i simply do not care what you think
    test
  11. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

test
  12. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

tell em why you got slapped doe
    test
  13. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

It has nothing to do with "style" when you have no style to hate. You are seriously the epitome (which is ironically funny) of the "white nerd rapper" stereo-type that people hate on GT for.

To have a "hater," you have to actually be worth the time it would take for me to give your style--or lack of--an analysis. And, you're not. Fact is, this guy probably has more haters AND fans than you:

It's your entire personality, your demeanor, your opinion, your inability to have a single argument/stand-point/view/perspective/whatever the fuck you feel like calling it, that doesn't scream "I really don't know shit and I'm trying to pass the buck". Someone says "your garbage." Rather than even being anything resembling a worth-while artist or battler and taking it into consideration and maybe figuring out what you could improve on, so maybe you'll have... TWO fans that take you serious? (Obviously, you take yourself very seriously--and no doubt you're your own biggest fan)

Instead, you show why you completely lack a substantial fan-base by trying to play grammar-school, when in reality, you're not that intelligent yourself, and the fact that you would choose to comment on "your and you're" in a manner as serious as you did (not even joking, you really felt you were on to something worth-while) is more than enough supportive evidence to draw that conclusion.

And, in this case, I'm not sure who posted the "intelligence is a white trait" remark, but you specificly, would lead one to question just how accurate that may be. Thankfully, at least the rest of the non-white population can cover for your total fuck-up.
    test
  14. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

wow...hollow WENT THE FUCK in on dlor ive never seen so much body bag in one post aimmed at a rapper.
    test
  15. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

whoa whoa whoa, i aint readin all that shit.
    test
  16. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

You forgot an apostrophe, two capital letters and two commas (or two end-punctions and four capital letters, either way).

Oh, and by the way you speak, you forgot a "g".
    test
  17. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I read it. weak as fuck.

oh no guyz i dont have a fanbase. i'll never be a super popular signed rapper like my dream has always been.

i did battles when it was 20 diehards in a crampped room with no cameras. I dont give a fuck about the youtube generation. I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a pair of pliers than have a fan like you.
    i just made you write a 5 page essay about me, and i dont even know your name. see how i just won. I go to events, go to school, and don't think about you. In fact, at this moment without looking i cant even remeber your screename. But i have you following me in and out of threads trying to prove yourself to me. You can't win because youve already lost. the second you admitted you gave me views, you know my name, you lost.

I dont like plenty of rappers, and i simply dont watch their battles. But thanks for the views faggot, you contributed to my plane ticket
    test
  18. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

ethered tbh
    test
  19. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Codename 47'd this cracker.
    test
  20. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

^^^ Not good enough.