Hollows PS7 Line explained

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by D-Lor, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

A technical Analysis:

Much confusion has arisin regarding Hollow the Don’s GS legend PS7 line. For this reason I thought I’d clear a few things up so we can discuss the victor of the Hollow da don vs Passwards Grindtime written rap battle which took place at a BOTB bay area rap battle event. This post is meant to be taken 100% seriously. And hopefully to add to the rap battle scholarship that BVA is known for.

Lets get down to the bare bones.

“I’m in a GS Legend Playin PS7”

To answer how impressive a feat this is, we have to understand exactly when the PS7 is set to launch in context, and how impressive the system will or will not be. To help us along I’ve done some quick calculations
    Given Moors law, we see that the number of transistors on a silicone chip doubles approximately every 24 months.
    Pn = Po ´ 2n
    Where:
    Pn = computer processing power in future years
    Po = computer processing power in the beginning year
    n = number of years to develop a new microprocessor divided by 2, i.e., every two years
    Sony Playstation 3 has approximately 300 million transistors per die
    If Sony doubles the number of transistors every two years, a new playstation would have

Pn = 300mil ´ 2n (where n = 9/2 = 4.5)
    But the lifecycle of a gaming system is getting longer as graphics approach photo realism. We would expect to see this PS4 around the year 2015 if the 10 year lifecycle report is any indication of actual product launch.
    This being the case, I will give an average of 15 years between the launch of the PS4 and sucessive Playstation systems until we have reached Playstation 7.

Thus, Playstation 7 will launch in approximately the year 2065.
    Now, This is where the genius of the line comes in.
    The last Acura legend was last produced in the year 1995. So not only has hollow managed to find a rare, vintage automobile, but he has also been able to equip it with a full hover conversion. (and change out its combustion engine for a yet to be known power source)

How can one, in the year 3011 obtain a nearly 1000 year old gaming system and the technical knowhow to play it in the distant future? This speaks to hollows prowess as a collector, engineer and international jetsetter. He is in posession of an antique, he is “retro gaming” at the highest level. The citizendry of the future would be shocked and amazed at this fully functional ancient discovery. Perhaps putting it on par with such modern day artifacts as the shroud of turin.

He managed to put all of this in only 1 bar, and yet some say he didn’t win that battle? Hopefully I’ve cleared a lot of the confusion up. Perhaps Choppa could elaborate further. I would advise battle rap fans to take a closer look at the lyrics before you pass (no pun) judgement.

Addendum: The “Tortise skin” comment was clearly a reference to the episode of the outer limits titled “Music of the Spheres” in which Aliens(obvious reference to the “martian bitch”) warn earth that the sun is about to go ultraviolet and through music, give them the technology that will protect them from this change in the form of a permanent scaley gold plating
    Music of the Spheres (The Outer Limits) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Hollow is insinuating that his melodic rhyme patterns will bring passwurds, along with the rest of humanity to this new stage in human evolution.
    This thread is meant to be taken 100% seriously. Please leave negative comments for other threads. Battle rap scholars only!
    test
  2. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

I liked G2DC's better.. no offence. I mean, I SEE the effort you put in, and to an extent its appreciated..

...but medulla oblongata was funny cause it was mostly bullshit.
    This was too real.

...we battle rap fans are fickle people
    test
  3. XZionel

XZionel New Member

Layeth the Smacketh-down.

Well done sir.

Up next is 'I'll Marcus Camby your family'

Perhaps you could simplify that intricate statement.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

best post ever.
    test
  5. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

epic fail
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

This thread is meant to honor the induction of the long boat thread into the hall of fame. Does a first year english grad student wish to replicate Shakespeare? No, he only wishes to add to the scholarship in his feild of study.

This was not meant to be a joke. This is my BVA doctoral thesis. Please treat it seriously.
    test
  7. Death2WackNess

Death2WackNess Show No Love.

test
  8. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

DAMN

D-Lor >>>>

hahaha
    test
  9. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

i'm going to drop a post like this every night for the month of september.

Next one is "Hi t-rex I know that you're black":a Freudian perspective.
    test
  10. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

spoiler: it implies he has a large penis

pause
    test
  11. Dirty Dem

Dirty Dem New Member

this...
    test
  12. pill grim

pill grim CHRONNIE SPARKO

i am looking forward to these.
    test
  13. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

outer limits was my shit
    test
  14. jmflu

jmflu New Member

Whoooooooo
    test
  15. teacozy

teacozy New Member

only one thing: it's "arisen", my g.
    test
  16. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

god you're a fucking lame...i can picture you writing this at your computer sweating and rewriting certain parts for a good hour or so thinking to yourself "this is gold,comedic GOLD"...sad...
    test
  17. Pontus

Pontus _________________________

hollow the don = Nerdcore battler
    test
  18. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Whoa whoa. First of all this post took me a full week to write ok? How many times do I have to say that this is 100% serious. And sure i'm sweating its 11pm and 90 degrees here, you would be too. I don't know why you would be so mean to me. ..

Oh wait, I've just been informed you have a soundclick page. I can see you sweating while making beats on your leapfrog notepad thinking "This one here's gonna be a club banger" as you wet yourself after every sucessive myspace view.

I've seen you "rapping" on the net since at least 03. You're still here. Time for a new life plan.

Next.
    test
  19. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Also. I've ran some numbers to show how much of a lame you are

D-Lor 365x6= 2190+ 180= 2370/2343 = .98 post per day
    Rawfax 360X8 +30=2910/3492= 1.2 post per day

So not only do you post more frequently on RM you have a two year head start. My statistics show that you have spent much more time writing and posting on RM than me.

You lose
    test
  20. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

I stand corrected.
    You rival a HOFer.

Tips of the hat and a quick tap of the cane.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.