Hold on, gotlife youre better at audio then me?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by John_Dough, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

http://www.myspace.com/itsboxa
    ^^Thats gotlife

http://www.myspace.com/primeextheking
    http://www.myspace.com/primeexloyaltyrecordz
    ^^Thats Dough

So you seriously believe ur better at audio then me? WTF?????

U have 3 songs, two with built in sample hooks (ROFLZ) and one you classify as a club record and you're DEAD SERIOUS TOO...On all my records I got up there I'm just playing with em, a whole bunch of my D material...but yet your best stuff u believe is better then the records I put on those myspaces of mine?

For the last time, u really believe ur better then me at audio after comparing myspace records? Do you need a chorus cuz I feel bad now and I'll write u one for real cheap...
    test
  2. Allegory

Allegory Grimy.

test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Dough didn't I tell you that an audio battle against him would be more of a handicap than a text battle? This nigguh sucks at life period.

He can come with a mean gourmet recipe though.

I can't believe you actually might have thought he was decent before hearing him. NO.
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

have to say .. Dough>Got Life? in audio tbh ..
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Oh dough and he says works with Nas, Beyonce, Dmx, and some other nigguhs.

OHMYWOWNO.
    test
  6. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

ROFLZ oh really...so thats why dmx been getting so many speeding tickets driving away from the studio so damn fast...

but on some serious shit gotlife I'm not even trying to son u here, I'm honestly asking if u seriously, honestly believe ur nicer than me on a mic because u need some serious delusion medication if its true...

Now look at my myspace pages, I'm not trying to moonlight as a rapper, first thing it says is I leave rap to the rappers...but I do write songs and a lot of them for a lot of clients in the tristate area including jersey where I see ur from. I'm gonna ask them about this guy from East Brunswick and theyre not some clown suburbanites either so dont play that card. I got custys all over jerz so soon I'll hear from people in ur own state what buzz u got. I read ur bio and it says some stuff about u being a talented artist not bothering a&rs. Well if ur working with beyonce and nas, wouldnt a&rs be interested in u already? See thats how a&rs work, they scout for talent, thats their job and how they move up in their said profession. I got wild a&r contacts, direct numbers to help u dodge the middle men, just be real and tell me u want help and I'll let u hold some.

And by the way, what publishing company are u a member of? I never heard u mention publishing which everyone knows is the most basic fundamental when it comes to the industry cuz if u dont got that I can help u with that too...just be real with urself for once
    test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Dough what's really funny is that he is going to come in here and say he really believes he is better than you. I know this kid.

If he can convince himself that he is not an oversize big faced frakenstein lookin mufucka and that he's actually hansome then he can convince himself of anything.
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. Jook's twisting that slightly .. I recall he said he worked with a producer who has worked with those artists ..

I still say that means I worked with Dr.Dre when I recorded a track over an old Em beat ..
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, he seriously thinks he's nicer than you,
    i can vouch for that much.
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Basically Dough to break it down even simpler.

Got Life is the Calibre of the RSTL. No matter how wack he is he still thinks he's GOAT. Which is pretty fucking funny.
    test
  11. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lmao @ me being the calibre of the RSTL kid.

I've beat that ass Jook so go scurry the fuck along...

Twice i've beat that ass, once your goofy fake faggot self had to save yourself by voting for yourself 3 times.

and yeah...I'm way better than you dough.
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Got Life? you're fucking wack son. I can prove I beat you three times. I still have the rep where you're faggot ass pos repped me and said you had pain write the verse against me because you were shook. Play pussy and get fucked child. J o o k is not a joke. You've never beat me twice mufucka. Shut that lying cum dumpster of yours.
    test
  13. Got Life?

lol yeah I did...I beat you as Nah Son and I beat you as Mound 10, but you voted for yourself 3 times to win 3-2.

so gag on a cock fuck boy.
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I'll pink slip you right now. I am tired of your faggot ass son. 24 lines in the arena. Loser is banned.

Man the fuck up slut
    test
  15. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

J o o k = Mike Sullivan?
    test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Who the fuck is Mound 10? Headless Verseman you stupid fucking peon.
    test
  17. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

rofl...then why are u the only one that thinks so?
    test
  18. Got Life?

lol @ pinkslip me in the arena...

I AM NOT A TEXT BATTLER get that through your steroid injecting, need 8 aliases to compensate for no balls self.

and dough, go play in traffic kid, i'll bet you money I'm not the only one.
    test
  19. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

so youre willing to lose money as well as respect?

they say giving up personal posessions is a sign of suicidal tendencies.

Lmao@frankenkoala.
    test
  20. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

LMMFAO...u have ur 3 best records up there...one is the weakest attempt at a club record I've heard in months and the other two have built in sample hooks to try and hide the fact all this creativity u claim in fact is a mirage...show me one good hook please
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.