Hold It Down: Yall Know How I get down. Prod. By Tex

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Yung Rich, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Rich

Yung Rich The Truth

its cool homie i understand everyone aint gonna like evrything , its me on the Big Wheels which you gave props too lol so its like you still like my shit anyway lol Hold it down
    test
  2. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

word up it is a propworthy song compared to what I usually see on the internet and I knew it was you when I said props, the beat is commercial quality, along with your voice and delivery, I'm saying for you to make it further, only thing you really need to focus on is your lyrics, not that they are bad, they just aren't on a commercial level. keep at it though man, don't think I'm hatin, it's constructive critisizm.
    test
  3. Yung Rich

Yung Rich The Truth

appreciate it fam. i kno its not hate its all good im not like these niggas i just really wanted to see if you were hating or really had some real shit to say , Ill keep that shit in mind

test
  4. NoBi

NoBi New Member

What is everybody talkin about the beat havin a key or chord change? I hear it get higher in pitch, keeps the shit movin, I fuck wit it.

Rich ripped the shit too, hot shit man, get at me if you tryin to do some tracks homie.

Get at me
    -Nobi
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.