Hogan done with wwe?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Mick Foley, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mick Foley

Mick Foley Cant Kill Me

We now have an extensive update as to what happened between Hulk Hogan’s relationship with WWE. Apparently the decision was made last Thursday for the two parties to cease their working relationship citing creative differences concerning the Mr. America gimmick.

Hogan was very concerned on how he was portrayed in the six-man tag match on SmackDown last week. He apparently expressed his frustration with Vince McMahon, however, they decided it would be best to go their separate ways.

Do not be surprised to see Hogan return to WWE eventually, however, as Henry Walk reported, he is no longer a regular part of the SmackDown brand. Expect some kind of official announcement sometime soon.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

weee...No more Mr America

and i also saw Crash Holly got fired also!
    test
  3. Cane

Cane Guest

for whatever ultimate reason this happened, you just fucking KNOW, if even just for a little tiny fraction of a percentage, vince knew that he could use this in the mcmahon/hogan fued and use it as ammo to pretend he really drove hogan out, to boost his own ego.
    test
  4. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

yup
    test
  5. Macabre

Macabre Guest

That's terrible news.

I'm no Hogan mark but the man is an entertaining and well known figure in wrestling.

One of their biggest draws, especially in Canada, is now gone.
    test
  6. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

^Exactly. The man IS wrestling. He's an icon, a living legend.

Yeah, this Mr. America gimmick was extremely corny though. It didnt sit well with the "attitude" of WWE. It was a move that wouldve sold during the late 80s early 90s. Now its just unessecary. But still, they shoudve let Hogan go out wit class. Maybe lose his job because of a match or something, the way Mick retired. Just make an emotionally charged match where Hogan gives it his all, but in the end he has to give it up. I think the fans'll eat it up.
    test
  7. V E R B

V E R B Guest

it's about time...
    test
  8. George Foreman

George Foreman New Member

how old is the hulkster now anyway?
    test
  9. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

he wont even be gone that long

he stated in several interviews he'd be back soon...
    test
  10. jam_on33

jam_on33 I am...Nicky Bucks

they could have made Mr. America work until WrestleMania. it was bad but the people at WWE seem to have a knack for making something interesting every week.

hell at least take off his mask.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.