Hogan came out to nwo music

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Mac Sabbath, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

it's actually just 1 jimi hendrix hit.
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

the letter b and the letter h are not the same.
    test
  4. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

how do you screw up his name? HE USE TO SPELL IT OUT EVERY FUCKING TIME HE DID A PROMO!!!!
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i can see it coming...i have a flair seducing AJ to the dark side sort of storyline in mind, Ric Flair like Darth Sidous, corrupting AJs mind, telling him things like ''its not that hard to become a world champion..but to STAY a world champion is the true mastery, and it is not achieved by being everyones darling '' etc

you know..him having a bad influence on AJ as the dirtiest player in the game.
    test
  6. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

What, the look on Hogan's face didn't scream "This is not supposed to happen" to you?
    test
  7. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

uh, no it isn't.

the main part is from the beginning of the solo of the stars that play with laughing sam's dice, and another is the intro from highway chile.

[youtube]NWZ0gJ0HAyA[/youtube]

[youtube]Zyh7KDR8WsM[/youtube]

[youtube]OnOFgJsQR0Q[/youtube]
    test
  8. actually the nwo theme is from the wcw mayhem game... scott norton used it on the game.. and this version wasn't copyrighted.. wwe has the original theme copyrighted.. as well as the wolfpac theme.... bobby lashleys theme in wwe was sampled by the wolfpac theme but they used different instruments
    test
  9. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

look,

if you play what Hogan came out to next to the original nwo theme, it is apparent that they are slightly different sounding versions of the exact same tune. This is all that's needed for an infringement case. Well that and a militant defender of their intellectual property, which is a title that fits Vince.

So I'm guessing WWE has no case or else it would almost definitely be in court.
    test
  10. yeagh but hindrix released so many versions of that.. wwe would need to copyright every version of it, that is basically a remixed version of the original theme, the current theme hogan is using is from the wcw mayhem game.
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

that opening guitar sequence up until the symbols crashing i've heard on 1 song from jimi. after that i don't know only because i never really paid attention to anything other than the opening.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.