hmmm... is Text dominated by white textcee's?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Con God, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I have 10 black friends & they let me say nigga cuz we're cool.
    test
  2. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

& lmao @ let me say nigga.

I grew up in the city around nothing but black folks & I've never had to pick & choose my words in my life. The majority of people are smart enough to know the difference between racism & slang.

Unfortunately you don't fall into that majority
    test
  3. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

basically, oneduh is racist
    test
  4. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Lmao exactly.

You're about as good at judging character as you are at judging good lines.

I'm not the one rockin the skinhead, adolf
    test
  5. Geh Snot

Geh Snot New Member

my best friends knows a nigga
    test
  6. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

so the bitch shows his face...fantom why r u even replying in this thread?
    test
  7. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

fantom > defcon 5, lol.

and the pot stirs
    test
  8. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

^^ u should be slapped for that
    test
  9. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

So my quote is correct. -Sighs. You nor your friend should be using the word nigga. It's too powerful of a word negatively to ever be turned into positive connotation, but I'm not going to get into that.

"I grew up around a bunch of black folks in the ghetto and I was welfare, so I have every right to say nigga"

The word nigga is a scapegoat and a cheap excuse to use when for hundreds of years it was deragatory and unjust. Nigga is the harshest word in the slang language. I mean really, what tops that word? Nothing. I'm black and I see no point in using it, but I did used to. We all have different opinions.

No sir, I'm smart enough to not use the word at all.
    test
  10. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

You're entitled to your opinions, as am I.

Lets just leave it at that

my nigga
    test
  11. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

its just a word.
    test
  12. Willie Dickgood

Willie Dickgood New Member

Im black....got TONS of white friends...in which a few do say nigga around me, and im coo with it..."NIGGA" isnt racist...its a form of slang for the word "homeboy" ,"friend" , or any other word for close associate...but the word "••••••" isnt even a racist word either technically...for the dumb asses who dont look in dictionaries, ••••••= Ignorant person... nothing racist about it... it jus so hapened back in the days whites called blacks that and it jus stuck to us as bein a racist phrase...but all in all...who gives a fuck? words are just words...shake the shit off..pz
    test
  13. .Mass.

.Mass. 0x RBL Champ.

white textcees can't get they audio on cause they prolly write while listening to the foo fighters or some shit ..
    test
  14. Willie Dickgood

now THAT was racist lmao
    test
  15. UneekTestimony

lawd. before the word was even in the damn dictionary it was used for institutionalized slavery to refer to you as dumb, irrelevant, ugly, and useless. a word used to kill your ancestors and keep you degraded for hundred of years. it's not a form of slang. it is just used in that connotation because BLACKS chose to use it that way. it gives white people an excuse to say they let us have something else, which is the n word because we sure as hell didn't want to be called ••••••. and if you knew any better, you would know that nigga and •••••• are the same exact words. over 400 years of slavery didn't just 'so happen'. and no one uses the word •••••• (from the dictionary) in that context. no one. harvard students dont walk around calling ignorant people '•••••••', they call them ignorant, which is why the ••••••=ignorant argument is so played and pointless. but i like these debates, it's better than reading 40 pages of who's the better textcee by race, i mean really, none of us will be making money from text verses.
    test
  16. N E B S

N E B S NeverEndingBlackSpiritual

Damn.

Truth hurts.
    test
  17. N E B S

N E B S NeverEndingBlackSpiritual

The "nigg*r is a definition for ignorant" theory is for people who are trying to convince themselves and someone else that they're not racist.

...Or for people who have a bunch of white friends that they allow to say "nigga", so that they can make themselves feel better about not shutting their dumbass white friends up.
    test
  18. UneekTestimony

^I thought I was the only one who knew that when I read this thread, but I realize that RM does have people with common sense. Just few and far between.

That's a joke please don't post fight me.
    test
  19. .Mass.

.Mass. 0x RBL Champ.

shit has become more cultural than anything .. white kids grow up in the ghetto too .. might grow up around some black people who don't mind that .. on the flipside .. black kids grow up in the suburbs .. where the use of that word is seldom to none ..
    test
  20. Willie Dickgood

oh will people stop livin in the past...n.igger, and nigga arent used the same at ALL...and mostly everyone knows that..who cares it some define it the same...its not meant the same way and majority people know that..of course harvard students dont do that shit...i could care less who said it around me as long as its not being said in a way to try and be racist like majority people that i know and have ever known maybe besides the older generation...but all in all, fuck this thread, its gettin flipped into tooo many different subjects...pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.