HITV Hebrew Israelite Television

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by SKY, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Jesus Christ? You're wasting your time waiting...

Also, I study Hebrew and have learned much from the language and been able to decipher the yiddish from the Hebraic terminologies.

So fall back, I am very learned and study on a daily basis.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

amen.
    Most intelligent thing Ive probably ever heard outta u. May be hope for u too
    Hmmm. vip. very impressive post.
    test
  3. SKY

Smh, if you actually watched my videos or read my posts then you'd know by now who we are. You telling this guy Very Impressive Post?

Smdh, you just don't know... you're not seeking the truth, you're seeking the traditions of man and dogmatic doctrines, that's what you're seeking... so may you be comfortable with that all of your days.

Shalom to ya'll.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

In this case, Bliss is a much more pleasant way to live than to run around fearing the end times and being all stressed or anxious about it....

but regardless, its not the end times so...

if the world ended 1000yrs from now you guys would still say "see? i told you it was the end times"
    test
  5. SKY

A "day" to the most High is 1,000 years... so imagine what he means when he says "the days come" in prophecies.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i doubt that if there was a god that even thought about time that it has set a definition to what a day means to it... If anything time would mean nothing.

its just convenient for doomsayers to say that cuz it covers all the bases, if the end doesnt come tomorrow they can always keep updating when its supposed to happen until it actually does...
    test
  7. SKY

Psalms.90.4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
    test
  8. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

You got more excuses than a nigga going to prison. Just like most lost negroes.

With ALL the rich niggaz in America, you mean to tell me NOT ONE of them blind fuckers has the idea to open a Book Publishing company?

You know why? because those Israelites in Africa have been conditioned and most of them ignorantly convert to Islam.

And why everytime you gotta reference Africa like that's the Israelites homeland? Africa ain't shit. that's the home of the Hamites, Cush and Nimrod. not Israelites. We just ran there to hide from persecution. But those are not Israelites. becuase most Africans are Muslims. FACT.

That's funny, Since the last time I walked into a church house on Sunday was 1991...IDIOT.

And Again, the NT is denounced by camps like yours because of the judgements and prophecies therein, which are coming to Esau, the Muslims and the other nations...so camps like yours are the "Kumbyah Camps" that preach ALL people are GOD's people complete with White teachers teaching from the Torah only because THEY know if they taught from the NT, they couldn't be in the mix. Negros would wake up and not allow them to teach.

Oh yeah, I've seen it. White so-called Isarealites with big beards and fringes on, teaching a room fulla negros..lol

How fucked up is that?...LOL ...Back to Slavery for your kind is what's coming
    test
  9. Alias3000

Fool getcho bean pie towel head logic outta here!
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

youre right!

thats completely plain and obvious that it means 1 day=1000 yrs!!!!

i cant believe i ever thought different

lol

sorry man but ive said stuff like that before :

me : hey man that class took forever!

now was i saying that class= eternity ?

no
    test
  11. Alias3000

hey dipshit, was the Quran first written in English? ok then stfu and be gone!
    test
  12. SKY

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.