HITV Hebrew Israelite Television

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by SKY, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

and I watched the video you posted SKY. It was boring and not enlightening at all. the one I posted was better put together and more on a historical timeline. yours was just fools speaking opinions. mankind type shit. not on a Holy level at all.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

even you guys are unclear of the interpretations, all of you, constantly arguing over what means what, and when he said this he meant that....

its amazing anybody would wanna join in with something so tentative and willy nilly.
    test
  3. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Nah Sir Bustalot, this guy "Alias3000" is just immature. Very immature. He doesn't read and he doesn't do any research or studying, he relies on cult leaders that he calls "elders" to teach him stuff.

We are not a gang, group or organization so there's no "joining" there's only following the laws and commandments written in the Old Testament of your Bible.

This guy here is a nutcase though, which I'm sure everyone knows already but he is very annoying and childish. I called them "African Hebrews" for the simple fact that "Israel" is none other than Northeast Africa. I know who the CHamitic people are, and I know who the Shemitic people are, however I know that both were living in Africa or so-called "black" people.

So when I say do research on "African Hebrews", you have to do it like that or else you're not going to find much information. Or you'll only find information on so-called "Jewish" people. That is my point there.

I understand what the scriptures mean, I study everyday and research everyday and read everyday. I don't need some old bum that think he's some kind of prophet to teach me anything about my history or the Bible. That is why I read. I have family in Africa also from the nigerian Igbo tribe, that I reach out to and learn some things from also.

The "dead sea scrolls" are all Tenakh or "Old Testament". The "New Testament" was never written in Hebrew originally. As you can see it doesn't even have Hebrew names in it AT ALL.

This coward calls me a "fake Israelite". How ignorant can you get? I am descended directly from them slave ships, and I already have proof of who were on the ships. So I know who I am, and I actually embrace it everyday. This is how I learn so much because I don't even watch TV or listen to the radio, all I do is read, research and study. Only music I listen to is righteous Israelite music. Only news I watch is Russia, Africa or China world news online. I am set-apart in my ways, unlike this worldly coward who is loud and proud and spend all his time running his mouth about stuff he doesn't know.

I'm not going to say he's not an Israelite, or that he's fake... I haven't seen any pictures of him on here. Yet I will say, he doesn't have a clean spirit at all. He is not humble at all. He doesn't prove all things true, he only tries to bash you and use sarcasm to make himself sound relevant. He is another misrepresentation of a mature Israelite.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

gays will get into heaven believe you me
    test
  5. SKY

Ezekiel.35.7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth. Ezekiel.35.8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword. Ezekiel.35.9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel.35.10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the LORD was there: Ezekiel.35.11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee. Ezekiel.35.12 And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume. Ezekiel.35.13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them. Ezekiel.35.14 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate. Ezekiel.35.15 As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel.36.5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.
    test
  6. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

I admire your passion.

Why must you waste it on such a retarded cause
    test
  7. Alias3000

the Israelites have always had "world lovers" in it, like SKY. It's a Cancer to the nation. always has been since the Pharrissees and Sadduccees. KnowItAll's trying to twist scripture and lead the masses astray. teaching Half the Bible when the other half has the end times in it....lol

They are the type that likes to appease everybody and sing Kumbyah and spread false doctrines that Yeshua loved everybody and just wants us all to hold hands. that's not Biblical.

Yeshua specificaally tells us that ALL THE WORLD WILL HATE YOU FOR MY NAMESAKE. the Half/bible preachers don't beleive this. they believe the Bible is talking to ALL the nations of Earth. it's not. Only the Israelites. which is why the ENTIRE BOOK is valid. OT and NT.

Anybody that tells you differernt is trying to appease you in some way to make it more palatable acceptable to you. But if you are not an Israelite, the Bible is not for you. period.
    test
  8. SKY

WTF are you talking about? What purpose is there for a prophet if he is not speaking of the "end times" ? That shows just how much more ignorant you are, and just how little you read the Bible. All the prophets spoke of the end times.

I never said the most High loves everybody, people will definitely get their judgement. Even Israelites will face judgement, and those that are unrighteous will not enter the Kingdom, which will be here on earth.

The only people that are going to be destroyed completely are the Edomites (Idumeans). They will face judgement from US and will be KILLED BY US. According to the prophets.

ALL the end-time prophecies were spoken of by the prophets. Revelation is NOTHING but a combination and fabrication of end-time prophecies all gathered from the Tenakh and other parts made-up. There were NO prophets in the N.T.

I usually don't go to N.T. any more, but this one is for you:

Revelations.10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
    test
  9. SKY

Also you are lying, other people can be converts and other nations and be converted and live righteously according to the laws and commandments the most High gave us. They can receive a part of the inheritance if they not only accept us as Israelites but adhere to our faith and live by it.

Yes, the bible is only for Israelites... but we are supposed to preach the gospel among the nations and teach them the word of the most High so that they may enter the Kingdom also. That is the truth.
    test
  10. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

If there is any reality to the "most high", I sincerely doubt it gives a fuck about you or your superstitious thinking.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I strongly dissagree that we are in end times.

or the end is near.

I garauntee you the next 100yrs of humanity. When youre 90 youll see that im most likely right.
    test
  12. Alias3000

You always got your panties in a wad. you still my favorite bitch, though.
    test
  13. Alias3000

Ignorance is Bliss.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Don't quote from the NT. you don't believe in it, remember? It's just fairytales and fabrications that Peter and Paul made up, remember?

You can't say it's invalid one minute and quote it the next.

And wrong again, the Edomites will NOT be totally destroyed. that's a lie. Lucifer, the main Edomite will definitely be destroyed but MOST Edomites and the other nations will go into Captivity under the Israelites, just like they did us. no different. no total inihilation of the whitebread. if so, please post the chapter and verse that says this.

Because if we destroyed them all, who would be our slaves in the Kingdom? Israelites?....lol..
    test
  15. Alias3000

A minute ago you said all the Edomites will be destoryed. so which is it?

Will the Edomites be Destroyed or taken into Capitvity? make up you mind
    test
  16. SKY

No, you are not that bright. Read Psalms 83, the Edomites are not the only ones who plotted against us. If you actually read the Bible you'd see our biggest enemies were actually the Philistines who are actually CHamitic people. Not even "white" people. So that shows just how much you DON'T read...

Ezekiel.25.12 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;† eze.25.13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.† eze.25.14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

Might have to do a Bible study and teach you some things young man.
    test
  17. SKY

Also I posted that Rev scripture just to show you they take stuff from the O.T. and that the end is only determined by the testimony of the prophets and NOTHING ELSE. And ALL the prophets are in the Tenakh.

Also "Edomites" did not LEAD us into captivity, but took us into captivity. If you want to continue to base your theory on N.T. doctrine. The ones who LEAD us into captivity were the Ishmaelites and the CHamites. Those are the ones going into captivity. and maybe a few others, but they are who lead us into captivity...

all the other nations WILL be judged, just like us. EVERYONE will be judged.
    test
  18. Alias3000

You sound stupid right now.

Just because all the prophets are in the OT don't make the NT any less valid.

AND if the NT is invalid, WHY are Israelites allowing it to continue to be put in the Bible if it's so invalid?

You mean to tell me that after all these years, Edom got the Israelites so shook they can't revise and re-print their own book to just have the Torah in it?

FOOLISHNESS

It's a reason the NT is still intact. THINK!
    test
  19. SKY

The Israelites revise and reprint the scriptures? Tell me what manufacturing companies or printing companies do you see owned by Israelites?

Not only that but, there are several bibles with only the Old Testament in it. One in particular is called the "Tenakh". There are several Israelites in Africa and the Middle-east that don't believe in N.T.

You so caught up in the western civilization bro.
    test
  20. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

bunch of pedantic debates from non learnt individuals who dont even speak greek, let alone the Aramaic dialect of Hebrew.

You take meanings from the English translations of your texts and make a right mockery out of them.

I know that when Jesus Christ comes back, peace be upon him, you all are gonna be facepalming yourselves.

I've never come accross moron such as yourselves on any forum. Ever.

As for the Israelite nation - you zionists have no idea do you?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.