HITV Hebrew Israelite Television

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by SKY, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Yes, the truth will prevail over all the lies. So you cowards can come here and call me names, make false judgements but the wise will hearken to the truth and put away their foolish ways to accept reality.

When it comes to race, you can't take away from who we are but you surely can accept the faith. Doing it your own way wont do you any good though, but doing it the Israelite way is your path to the truth. Remember "Christ" never existed and the true anointed of YAH are the Israelites as a nation.

So those of you who feel like you have to accept "Christ" in all actuality you need to accept us and don't be "anti-anointed" a.k.a "anti-christ".

Psalms.2.2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his ANOINTED, saying, Ps.2.3 Let us break THEIR bands asunder, and cast away THEIR cords from us.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EiBmKW5_bz8?list=PL1E4B38E9774D0597&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

You doing the same dumb shit King Rehoboam, son of King Solomon, did.

Do you even know what Rehoboam did that was foul? since you posted this video, I assume you don't so I'll tell you.

Instead of getting his knowledge from Elder Israelites, King Rehoboam got his knowledge from his fellow Israelites of his same age. Basically niggas with the same limited wisdom as himself. And it let to his downfall because of it.

Now I take that brother is no older than about 22 yrs. old. can't be much older than that since it looks like he's trying super-hard to grow that beard out...lol...

Personally, I study with and get my understanding from brothers 20-25 years older than me that have been deep into this truth for decades, that can show me things my peers have no fucking idea about.

So can't give ya' boy too much credit on his knowledge because I'm sure he's saying things I already know and is probably stressing some ignorant point that's inaccurate about the Bible and Israelites that I dare not poison my mind with.

Shalom

Shalom.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Then King Rehoboam took counsel with the old men, who had stood before Solomon his father while he was yet alive, saying, "How do you advise me to answer this people?"

"And they said to him, "If you will be a servant to this people today and serve them, and speak good words to them when you answer them, then they will be your servants for ever."

"But he forsook the counsel which the old men gave him, and took counsel with the young men who had grown up with him and stood before him. And he said to them, "What do you advise that we answer this people who have said to me, 'Lighten the yoke that your father put upon us'?"
    test
  4. SKY

There you go assuming shit, why are you evening commenting and not watching the video first? This video has several people talking and various sources of information, and they are talking about various subjects so I don't know what the hell you are talking about. You are just trying to be rebellious and controversial.

Secondly, that is your problem... you sit there relying on another mans understanding and interpretation of things. It don't matter how old they are, they weren't living 2,000+ years ago so there understanding can be just as flawed as a 10 year olds.

I don't rely on elders, I'm 26 years old and I do a lot of reading BOOKS and researching and studying my Bible. I do fellowship online from time to time with other Israelites, but I stick to my studies and ask the most High to give me understanding. I don't need some old man telling me what he think, when I can go read and study and find out for myself.

There should be no shepherds over his flock, and every man a priest in his own home. You need to leave them cult leaders alone, they are poisoning your mind and ruining your character.

:idontbelieveu2:
    test
  5. Alias3000

^^^And therein lies your ignorance. too arrogant to allow elders to help you. you think YOU know it all. Same as the Pharrissees and Sadduccees. not a good look.

Shalom

and fyi- I'm 29 and I still seek elder wisdom because it's fruitful all the time. never stop learning.
    test
  6. SKY

I don't think I know it all, this is why I read. There you go sounding like an idiot again. I said I read and fellowship with other Israelites, I don't rely solely on the doctrine of a so-called "elder". They call themselves elders, they are really cult leaders. FOH.
    test
  7. Alias3000

But you posted a video from a student Israelite? OKAY then.

I'm only going off what you say and do. and you saying one thing but doing another.

And I've been with my elders for a while and I know their spirit is of Yah and they are very adept and unlocking the sentence structure of the chapters and verses. a LOT of people still don't how to read the Bible correctly within it's proper context and precepts. Far from cult leaders. but very wise indeed.
    test
  8. SKY

Did you watch the video? It is a compilation, so I don't get why you're trying to make it like it is one person?

Also WTF is a "student Israelite" ? There you go again, sounding ignorant. We are all learning, no one "knows it all". So kill all that non-sense. I make these videos to help bring people into the truth, and give them a better image of us...oppose to those dudes on the streets cursing people out and making videos full of hatred.

To show people that's not who we are, and to gather evidence and spread motivation to other Israelites. Not specifically for people to learn everything, or to go to "school" off of these videos. But encourage people to read, research and understand the truth.

So go head yo, cuz I don't like your spirit.
    test
  9. Alias3000

bits and pieces. a lot of hatred going on towards the NT. ignorance.

Student Israelite = Just a Baby

^that's what I meant.

Problem is...You spending more time showing people who we are NOT, than showing people who we ARE. why is that? Time to get on the goodfoot.

Do you even know who and where we are today? the Israelites.

And you don't like my spirit because it's similar to Yeshua's, a spirit of Fire.

I get that. you're suppose to be scared and upset and not willing to talk to me.

Yeshua felt the same way when he blasted on fools verbally. they hated his spirit too.
    test
  10. Alias3000

Alias - 1
    SKY Coup- 0

Round 2 whenever you guys are ready.

shalom.
    test
  11. SKY

Yo, you know what... I don't like your spirit because it is evil and you don't know what you are talking about but you always got something to say. That why I don't like your spirit.

The video does not have a lot of hatred toward the N.T that how I know for a fact you didn't watch it, but you keep talking about it. You need to watch it, you might learn something.

It also isn't telling people who we are "NOT". Because I know MANY of us who aren't like YOU or like them dudes out there on the streets.

You can keep talking about the myth "yeshua" all you want, that shows me just how ignorant you and your elders are and just how little reading you really do. SMH

I'm done with you, I'm not into these arguments and debates with someone who is unlearned but always want to say something. You are very immature, and you don't read or research, you refuse to read anything or watch anything yet you have so much to say. You are following cultish traditions and doctrines.
    test
  12. Alias3000

For somebody who openly denounces the NT, HALF THE HOLY BIBLE, You have no room to talk about anybody's spirit being evil with evil intent.

That's why I said I peep'd it in bits and pieces. but knowing you Half/Bible preachers, it's in there somewhere.

I was talking about YOU, wasting more time on here telling people who we are not(Gad,natives, etc..) vs. telling people who we ARE, which is more important. because a lotta people don't know who the fuck they are as a people.

So Yeshua is a Myth now? WOW

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOUR TEACHERS? MICKEY MOUSE AND DONALD DUCK?!!
    test
  13. SKY

smh @ you
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

So how does a dude like me KNOW that what youre saying isnt lies?

as far as im concerned its all misinterpretations and manipulations. Thats why so many of you can read the same scripture and get a zillion different meanings out of it.

Thats why i took the religion out of my spirituality. From an outsiders point of view, its like a buffet of religions, you just pick whatever one you like. WHich seems to be what most people do without actually saying thats what they did.
    test
  15. Alias3000

I can't speak for all Israelites brothers, but as for ME, You'll know me by my fruits. I tend to drop Biblical scripture and historical facts, sometimes humor but always serious.

like now, I'm dropping this video in here so SKY can see how I view the world from an Israelite perspective.

I will sit and watch the whole video you posted SKY, IF you will watch mine in return. I can do that much. I'm not against you but I can't let you win this debate here. it's too important to the Israelite nation. I can't let you separate the Bible like that. the OT and NT are to be used together. one verifies and confirms the other. That's how Yah inspired it to be. which is why so many different Men had a hand in writing it. it needed to span all time, through all Men. Even unto today.

Hebrew or the So Called Negro - The True Hebrew Israelites - YouTube
    test
  16. SKY

Man, I seen that whole video like 6 months ago. I even have it on my computer downloaded. That is old news to me.

Also the N.T. was written in Greek, and NOT in the Hebrew. So there goes your other hands in writing it. Also it is not a continuation of the Tenakh. They weren't even called "O.T." and "N.T." those are terminologies used by the liars to deceive you into believing they're the same book.

In all actuality between Genesis - Malachi is called Tenakh. The first five books is called the Torah, and more people refer to it as "Book of rememberance".

You don't have to watch my video, fine... there are 6 of them. If you call yourself an Israelite you should. Just walking around saying you're an Israelite means nothing, but studying, reading and researching and actually living by the laws and commandments is everything.

You talk bout "by my fruits" but you are very controversial and promote ignorance and violence. People like you and these cults tarnish the image of Israelites. You make us out to be something we're not.

You refuse to study history of "African Hebrews", if you did you would know that they rejected baptism, refused Christianity and were persecuted and forced to convert.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Can i be an isrealite?
    test
  18. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

There is no truth.

Deal with it and stop looking to millenia old scripture for comfort.
    test
  19. Alias3000

Says the guy with the Harry Potter catalog.
    test
  20. Alias3000

And you still ain't learn shit? damn.

More ignorance exposed. before the Holy Bible was TRANSLATED into Greek it was found on the Dead Sea Scrolls written as ??.....I'll let you answer this one Mr. KnowItAll.

You just regurgitating shit like a parakeet now. shit that's already known.

and what's this BS about "African Hebrews"? as if those are the only Hebrews on earth? dumbass it's already known that Israelites ran into African. but that don't make them Africans, you moron. the Africans are descendants of Ham not Shem. So the Israelites blended in well with the dark people because the Israelites and Africans are dark people, makes sense since they both come from a Black Daddy in Noah. that's common sense. bt don't think for a second that Africans aka Hamites are Israelites. we are not the same people. fools like you get that twisted.

See, the fake Israelites like yourself deny the NT because of the prophecies of war, blooshed and salvation that's predicted to happen. and you, like most foolish Israelites, don't want that thing to come down like that but it ain't shit you can do about it.

* And you STILL haven't answered my question about where the Synagaogue of Satan is in the OT?

Prrof that the NT verifies and confrims the OT and vice versa. the Bible's books are written in such a way that the times and events are spoken of in past, present and future tense. Precept MUST be upon precept.

Yeshua called out the Beast/Babylon/Synagogue of Satan in the NT, in Revelation.

Now, your task is to prove he(or anybody) spoke of these things in the OT.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.