Hitler wasn't such a bad guy

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Mrjdm998, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

[youtube]-Mq770JKOh4[/youtube]

Watch til the end
    test
  2. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

wow at all the closet anti-Semites. probably hindu rock fans.
    test
  3. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

Yet another person casually throwing around heavy words with no basis because of their emotions.
    test
  4. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

It's been 56 years, get the fuck over it emo boy
    test
  5. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

if you say 'hitler wasn't such a bad guy' you are actually a nazi sympathizer :funny:
    test
  6. o'sheaj

o'sheaj NOT THE DONT FLOP RAPPER

rumor has it hitler lived by mine 4 a bit

William Hitler grew up in Toxteth in the early 20th century living at 102 Upper Stanhope Street.

William’s father Alois Hitler, the half-brother of Adolf had married an Irish girl called Bridget Dowling. Alois and Bridget had met at a horse fair in Ireland before eloping to London and marrying and finally settled in Liverpool.
    The Liverpool branch of the Hitler family ran different businesses including a boarding house and a restaurant. The couple had one child, William Patrick Hitler born on March 12th 1911.
    Once his uncle rose to power in Germany, William moved to the country and basked in the female adulation that came from having such a famous uncle. Hitler never had much time for William and eventually he moved to the United States to go on a lecture tour organised by William Randolph Hearst. When war broke out he stayed in the USA joining the US Navy in 1944.

The Poste House where Hitler is said to have drank

A recurring story, , is that Adolf Hitler visited Liverpool in 1912. At the time he was practically destitute and working as a part time labourer in Vienna.
    Adolf Hitler in Liverpool
    Local legend has it that Hitler drank in the Poste House pub in Cumberland Street. The evidence for Hitler’s visit comes from the writings of William’s mother Bridget who moved to the USA too. She wrote that her famous brother-in-law had moved to Liverpool and lived with her and Alois from November 1912 to April 1913. There is no much evidence for the visit, which some historians dismiss as a ploy by Bridget to make money from the infamous family name.

Hitler's half-brother Alois

The family home on Upper Stanhope Street where Adolf Hitler is reputed to have stayed was destroyed by the Luftwaffe in 1942, the last street in Liverpool to be bombed in the Second World War.
    After the war William Patrick Hitler changed his surname and lived in relative obscurity up to his death in 1987. He was buried alongside his mother in Long Island cemetery. He had four sons Howard, Alexander Adolf, Louis and Brian. Howard died in a car crash in 1989, the three surviving sons have no children.
    test
  7. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

As much as I don't agree with anything that Hitler done

I can't deny that he was a powerful and smart person , in a bad way lol
    test
  8. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

what an awful thread... i swear jizzurrection (i dont even feel comfortable typing ur name) is trolling, or at least i hope.
    test
  9. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Mein Kampf is a fucking terrible book. Just saying.

And a lot of you would struggle to pass my Grade 10 history class. Also just saying.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.