Hitler didnt kill 6 million jews?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Geedorah, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Now let's get back to the numbers.

It is accepted that 2 to about 2.8 million died in internment. That said, a large proportion would have been Jewish. So let's say 2.6 million Jews.

If the murders began in earnest in 1942, let's try to figure the number per day that would have been killed.

The rough number would have had to be about 6000 per month, so 1500 or so per week.

Now that we know how many per week were to be killed, how many per day? About 215-220.

(^Over a three year period.)
    ---------------------------------
    Now we come to the crematoriums.

It takes 2 to 2 and a half ours to cremate one body. (Cremation FAQ)

It would take (120x215) on the low estimate - 25,900 hours to Cremate one days worth of corpses from chambers.

That means that it would take about 17 days to Cremate the corpses from one days worth of Gassing victims.

-------------------------------------------

Let's go even further? Let's say at least half of the 2.8 million were cremated -- 1.4 million ok?

How long would it take to cremate these corpses?

(^ Assuming yearly calculation.)
    ------
    Monthly kills (estimate) for 1.4 million would = 38,000 or so.
    Weekly kills (estimate ) for 1.4 million would = 9000 (9500-9700)
    Daily kills (estimate) for the 1.4 million would = 1300 (give or take.)

Now how long would it take to cremate 1300? The daily kill rates for half of the accepted figure of those that died in gas chambers.

156,000 hours. -- That's about 108 days.
    ------

Now, let's assume half of the inmates were cremated (since we've never found that many bodies... not even close.)

How long would it take to cremate 1.4 Million average people?

-- 168,000,000 Hours, roughly about 116,000 days.
    (319 Years)
    -----

Math doesn't lie. If half of the gassed were cremated (or just vanished into thin air) their remains would still be being cremated today in 2011. In fact it would take about 319 years to cremate them all. (So about 600 years to cremate all 2.8 million.)

(^Assumes yearly calculations.)
    -------

Verdict : The crematoria story is mathematically impossible and goes against all physics.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/man-enough/1276389-squeezin-females-ass-overrated.html

^^^just 1 example...but don't open it back up. jus sayin..you bias G

this thread went from propping up the number killed to calling people Holocaust deniers.

people need a new hobby because the shit is old.

pumping up the Holocaust has always been a peculiar thing to me. I always wondered why Ashkenazi Jews did it. now I know why. win sympathy and to keep the lies going. truth hurts'.
    test
  3. Noncentz

Please post your math.
    test
  4. Noncentz

Now let's get back to the numbers.

It is accepted that 2 to about 2.8 million died in internment. That said, a large proportion would have been Jewish. So let's say 2.6 million Jews.

If the murders began in earnest in 1942, let's try to figure the number per day that would have been killed.

The rough number would have had to be about 6000 per month, so 1500 or so per week.

Now that we know how many per week were to be killed, how many per day? About 215-220.

(^Over a three year period.)
    ---------------------------------
    Now we come to the crematoriums.

It takes 2 to 2 and a half ours to cremate one body. (Cremation FAQ)

It would take (120x215) on the low estimate - 25,900 hours to Cremate one days worth of corpses from chambers.

That means that it would take about 17 days to Cremate the corpses from one days worth of Gassing victims.

-------------------------------------------

Let's go even further? Let's say at least half of the 2.8 million were cremated -- 1.4 million ok?

How long would it take to cremate these corpses?

(^ Assuming yearly calculation.)
    ------
    Monthly kills (estimate) for 1.4 million would = 38,000 or so.
    Weekly kills (estimate ) for 1.4 million would = 9000 (9500-9700)
    Daily kills (estimate) for the 1.4 million would = 1300 (give or take.)

Now how long would it take to cremate 1300? The daily kill rates for half of the accepted figure of those that died in gas chambers.

156,000 hours. -- That's about 108 days.
    ------

Now, let's assume half of the inmates were cremated (since we've never found that many bodies... not even close.)

How long would it take to cremate 1.4 Million average people?

-- 168,000,000 Hours, roughly about 116,000 days. (319 Years)

-----

Math doesn't lie. If half of the gassed were cremated (or just vanished into thin air) their remains would still be being cremated today in 2011. In fact it would take about 319 years to cremate them all. (So about 600 years to cremate all 2.8 million.)

(^Assumes yearly calculations.)
    -------

Verdict : The crematoria story is mathematically impossible and goes against all physics.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

How does a sector of the board, I have absolutely nothing to do with moderation-wise make me biased? Please elaborate.

I'm not an alley moderator, but a co-mod for c&a, and I'm sure you're aware of the fact that any thread (yours in particular was posted on 04-21-2011, 12:57 PM), that's been opened for more than 3 months gets closed ~ no exceptions.

Again, nothing to do with me. Found the quote yet?
    test
  6. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Sonned.

haha.
    test
  7. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

the obnoxious slave trade killed more africans...
    test
  8. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Do not reproduce
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Um my aunts grandma had the friggin tattoo. She told plenty of stories about things she saw and went through.
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Why?
    Thats your only answer?
    You are that smart?
    test
  11. x calibur

x calibur

a fine example of Truthiness. that is the practice of using math/statistics/facts to make a fallacious argument seem correct. You drape your lies in the brilliant white robes of mathematics, and hope no one notices.

but I can see through this. your numbers seem fine, but there's a key flaw:

YOU ASSUME THAT THERE WAS ONLY ONE CREMATORIUM OVEN USED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOLOCAUST!!! LOL

actually, numerous ovens were used in the nazis dirty work. here's an example:

[​IMG]

one source I've found (Auschwitz Concentration Camp The Gas Chambers http://www.HolocaustResearchProject.org) states that the furnaces at Auschwitz could burn 46 bodies at once. and that was just ONE of the death camps, there were several others: Treblinka, Sobibor, Majdanek, Belzec, etc.

keep in mind that it takes longer to cremate a body when you have to heat up the oven first. the holocaust ovens ran continuously as incinerators. also, bodies were put in naked, while modern cremation has them in a casket. all things considered, it took less time to burn an individual Holocaust victim - let's say an hour at most.

let's go back to your math. we'll assume bodies were being burnt at Auschwitz 24/7. I'll be even more generous with your daily kill number and round it up to 2000 a day. so, 24 • 46 = 1104. that means that Auschwitz by itself could easily keep up with half of the dead bodies being generated daily overall even for generous figures. and considering that other death camps were equipped with ovens, and sometimes multiple bodies were burned on a single oven rack, and the time could've been less than 1 hour, it becomes clear:

the accepted Holocaust figures are well within the bounds of math and physics.
    test
  12. x calibur

x calibur

everything I said itt is based on solid research, facts, and common knowledge.

and the term "holocaust denier" makes plenty of sense. The Holocaust is not something that may or may not have happened, it definitely did. It has an extremely strong basis in historical fact. it is past the phase of something that can be argued for or against, it is overwhelmingly accepted as true. to claim that it never happened is denial, since you're flying in the face of very solid research. there's also the issue of what your motives are for doing this - it's strange that many people will reach further than mr. fantastic to deny the Holocaust, and not question other history. in most cases, denial is fueled by an agenda to attack the jews, support the nazis, or both.

I would also call someone who refutes the theory of evolution as a "denier" for very similar reasons as these.

the first 2 examples are internment camps. I'm not excusing that, but that is very different from genocide.
    the 3rd example is from the 2nd Boer War, in which the British waged total war against the Boers. The concentration camps were pretty bad, but it wasn't genocide.
    the Belgians were ruthless colonizers of the Congo, they committed many atrocities. I still wouldn't call that genocide though.
    The Spanish were likewise ruthless colonizers, but european disease also played an important role in that.
    do you mean antebellum slavery? yes, that was pretty bad.

what sets the Holocaust apart was that it was an organized, intentional, industrialized genocide. The Nazis put their resources to work in obliterating certain groups entirely. Was it the only atrocity in history? far from it. But it does have a special significance.
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I think that cremation has advanced a lot since 1940s didnt it?
    test
  14. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  15. Noncentz

You're forgetting a few things...

- The figures are not assuming one incinerator. They are assuming the amount of bodies that would have had to be cremated per day.

- The number of incinerators was in the hundreds, which still means we would be being bodies in 2011 if the figures are correct.

- It doesn't matter if the incinerators are hot already or not, what matters if the amount of liquid left in the body and things like the amount of fat, thickness of the bones.

- I've asked a professional about cremation, he said it would matter.

- Also keep in mind that 2 2 1/2 hours is about the time it takes with modern incinerators, with the avant-de-mettre stuff done by mortuary professionals, not soldiers.

- Even if you could burn 46 bodies at once it would still take about 2 hours per corpse if you want to reduce the bodies to dust, it doesn't really matter how many you stuff in the oven.

- Use your logic. How long does it take to cook one frozen chicken wing? - 25 minutes, now how long in the same oven does it take to cook the box of 24 frozen chicken wings? ---The same 25 minutes.

-----
    Please stop posting pictures. Start posting the mathematics to support your theories.

P.S math above is wrong, you're forgetting to add the xT as time to burn each of the bodies.
    ----

xT(120) (46) = 5520 /24/ = It would take 230 days for that "massive oven" (any pictures, proof? architectural remains, blueprints?) to burn ONE DAYS worth of corpses.

---
    Again, even if this oven existed along with hundreds of individual ovens, it would still literally take upwards of 150-200 years to incinerate half of the corpses that were never recovered and claimed to have been incinerated.
    ---

I await your math.
    test
  16. Noncentz

By the way we're not even calculating the time they first spent in the camp or xS, how long it took to gas each individual xG, how long it took to evacuate the corpses xE, and how long it took to bring them to the crematoria's xC --and finally the average time it took a soldier to get the corpse into the oven - xO.

When we estimate those factors we can add a few more days unto the total and since we're dealing with large numbers in the millions by naturally it follows that a few more years would have to be tallied on as well.
    test
  17. Noncentz

- Utter nonsense. We're all well aware that world war 2 happened. But like any other historic event I see no problem in studying what exactly happened.

- History is fluid, it is never 'solved' or solid. We're still finding new things, or erasing things from the record when it comes to history. Even our own American history. (They just found new Garmantes castles in Libya for example, it changed everything about what we knew about them and made much of the 'solid' research from the past based on Roman writings obsolete and in some ways outright lies.)

- If I cling to the old history are you really going to come into Introspectrum and call me a "Garmantes Denier!" ? Fuck no you're not.
    test
  18. Noncentz

You wouldn't call it Genocide? Leopold II committed one of the worst Genocide's in the world, ever. Seriously, it's a solid historical fact. Are you a Congo-Genocide denier?

He killed 22 million people there, directly or indirectly, the population dropped from 30 million to about 8 million. (That's about three times the amount of the Nazi genocide toll.)

(E.D. Morel's History of the Congo Reform Movement p.252-7)
    test
  19. Noncentz

1. What Genocide isn't organized and intentional? :funny: The very definition of Genocide infers intention. (The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.)

2. Ah, the Nazi's did what all of the other Genocidal fucks did, put their resources to work on killing other groups, yeah you're right; very original and special of them. Who would'a' thunk it, if you want to kill mass groups of people you need to use your resources to do it, damn them Nazi's were geniuses!
    test
  20. Geedorah

Geedorah King

History is fables agreed upon.

Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

History is written by the victors.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.