Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Geedorah, Oct 17, 2011.
1. I'm sick of hearing about the holocaust.
2. Jews have been kicked out 109 times from 84 separate countries.
3. Did I mention that I'm sick of hearing about the holocaust?
4. When is the next Nazi movie coming out? We get like what, at least 3 a year?
You are aware that every country has had 'death camps' right?
- Canada had camps for Ukranians, they killed tons of them too.
- U.S Camps for Germans and Japanese.
- British camps for the boers
- Extermination camps by the Belgians against the Africans.
- Extermination of the Taino by the Spanish.
- Extermination labor in the U.S
No one is saying Hitler is a good guy, but for fuck sakes, SHIT HAPPENS, fuck get over it.
You can't discuss this part of history. No debate allowed.
6 million (exactly)
Hitler was crazy.
We were angels.
Another (few) thing(s) you may not know about Hitler or National Socialism.
- Aryan, does not mean 'white.' it means Nobility (those that follow Arya.)
- The Regular army was not considered Aryan and were required to use locks on their lockers. In the SS (noble) this was forbidden and an insult.
- The Nazi army was the most multi-racial, unsegregated army of the period.
- The Race laws applied to Jews only. Other races could still have relations, even sexual, as long as they were NOT extra-marital.
- The little girl you see holding Hitlers hand in the parades and whom he continued to write to until he killed himself was a half-Jew.
- The Nazi's believed there was three types in this world - The Aryan (farmer) the Herder (Jew) and the Hunter (Gentile).
- After Versailles. Germany was a prostitution and child molestation den. In fact, a 'mutzi' was an older pregnant woman and you could often buy her with her daughter for about 3 hours worth of American dollars. -In the Weimar republic children being spanked, naked on stage was actually allowed.
- Sex tourists flocked into Weimar Germany.
- The "Museum of Perversion" was opened under the Weimar republic. It had pedophilia as 'normal.'
- Adolf Hitler put an end to the aforementioned three.
Source (Sin cities Berlin, CBC.)
A lot of interesting history from that period, a whole lot.
You call him a denier and yet you are yet to link or source to anything.
He's asking historical questions, why not just answer and source?
If someone asks me about Caesar I don't call them a republic denier for fuck sakes.
Do you know how long it takes to incinerate a human body?
Seriously? Google it. Now use the powers of multiplication.
That's all well and good, but that's not Himmler's voice.
We constantly change historical facts as science allows, with the Greeks, with the British, with the Africans and with ourselves.
I see no reason why scientific inquiry should be such a big deal in yet another historic episode.
Calling someone a 'Denier' is fucking retarded.
Who isn't aware that WW2 happened? Who? Who 'denies' it? Stfu.
Denial`s called defence mechanism, protects the brains
"shit like that can`t happen"
Problem is that it protects individual minds, but destroys the society
I read a history book where first Judes telling about shits were considered mentally ill, hallusinational by em own relatives
Unlike your wikia education, yes, I am well aware that death caps weren't only a thing of the WWII, but since the topic is about the extermination of 6 mill, and that being the accurate or wrong number, let's stay on topic, shall we.
of course the holocaust was real as is the 6 million number. Having traveled extensively in the region, I can tell you that people there don't deny the numbers either.
What is interesting - which probably few of you know - is that from 1930-1945 there were 14 million people killed (probably more honestly) in the region where most of the holocaust Jewish victim's were (i.e., Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Western Russian). Basically, the place was hell on Earth at the time.
What I find misleading about the holocaust studies, particularly in movies, is that the situation pre-holocaust is often portrayed as peaceful with people living in towns/suburbs and then the Nazis strike and take away the Jews.
This is complete fiction.
It was a complete HELL at the time. For instance in Ukraine before WW2, Millions of Ukrainians had just been starved to death during the Holodomor by the Communists. Imagine entire cities being starved to death, people literally having to resort to cannibalism by the hundreds of thousands if not millions. There are stories of children being eaten by the parents to avoid starvation. That's how hellish it was.
Further, during the Nazi occupation, millions of poles and romas were also killed. The basic German plan was to systematically exterminate everyone up to the black sea so they could make living space for Germans there, Ukrainians, Poles, Jews, Roma included. The Communists had already largely destroyed and broken the Ukrainians and their army (Cossacks), so they focused on the Jews and Poles first, but evidence shows that the remaining population was next to be wiped out.
Basically, the whole area was plagued with inter-ethnic ad ideological conflict for decades with millions killed, including Jews, Poles, Cossacks, Ukrainians, Armenians (if we want to include the bigger region), Roma, etc. If you want to understand how/why the Nazis were successful, you need to grasp the context of what happened.
check out this book.
Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Bloodlands was named a book of the year for 2010 by The Atlantic, The Economist, The Financial Times, The Jewish Forward, The Independent , The New Republic, New Statesman, Reason, The Seattle Times, and The Daily Telegraph."
notice, even the Jewish sources acknowledge this work.
I think part of the reason for the skewed view of history we had previously is not because of the Jews, but rather, because of the Communists who did not want the truth about the Holodomor to come out. The Holodomor as history was suppressed for decades under communist rule, because of the desire to retain unity between Ukrainian and Russian people'sadn the greater USSR. Knowing about the Holodomor completed changes our views about what actually happened during the Holocaust, puts it into context and makes it make a lot more 'sense' of the entire period of history.
Adding further to the historical context, pre 1930. WE can also add decossackification policies in Ukraine were up to a million were killed, WW1 (not sure the number of ppl killed in the region), and the armenian genocide (up to 1.5 million killed), which also nearby and involved orthodox peoples.
basically from the time the Communists started war wit the White Army (i.e., imperial Russian) till the end of WW2, the area of Eastern Europe (including Armenia) was arguably the worst place to live in human history. Which is exactly why so many people emigrated elsewhere (including my ancestors).
Yeah... those "death CAPS" are something awful.
...oh joys of typing gnomes. xD Need to start proof reading before I post.
US > Europe
So then you do understand... with your uber educational background and all... that all previous genocides are debated, and genocide numbers are always an estimate yes?
The estimated figure is about 5.1/5.9 mill.
The estimated number of people that died in 'extermination' camps, excluding all other possible causes of death I.E: starvation by war, ghetto's, or bombings is academically estimated to be somewhere in the 2 to 2.5 million range.
But I'm sure you've already read Hilberg or the Yad Vashem archives. (http://www.yadvashem.org/wps/portal/IY_HON_Welcome)
Keep in mind that YV has only 3 million names... but with your astounding math skills I'm sure you can come up with some great estimates as well.
and what about the German's own footage of them rounding up all the Jews of a town and executing them?
What about it? Those individuals obviously did not die in a gas chamber if they were executed by firearms, now did they?
what does gas chamber have to do with Hitler causing the death of 6 million jews?
Separate names with a comma.