Hitler didnt kill 6 million jews?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Geedorah, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Because they are so fulla shit they made laws to protect their lies.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Careful there.
    test
  4. Alias3000

It's true.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

My grandfather survived Auschwitz, would you say that WWII didn't happen as well as death camps weren't real?

Have you ever been to a WWII. death camp? If not I have a few I can recommend of visiting, as well as doing a bit of travelling across Europe ~ there are many reminders of WW.
    test
  6. x calibur

x calibur

well we are allies, and I often heard this accusation when Tony Blair was in office. it's not surprising.

Our actions in the middle east have toppled dictators, but I have no illusions about our strategic goals. we're past the cold war stability and boom of the 90s. while we're not all-out collapsing, we're in a more precarious situation than we've been in for a long time. our long term middle east strategy is to build military bases and secure our access to oil and other natural resources. we're trying to maintain a foothold in that region as a way to secure our international power and weather any storms in the future.

I'm aware that Qaddafi was a pan-african. he was still a tyrant, though. his people rose up against him, and it was the US and NATO who supported the rebels. you can't really compare it to Iraq and Afghanistan. (for example, France was opposed to the Iraq war, while they made notable contributions to NATO attacks in Libya).

As for colonialism 2.0 (as I call it), it is an issue. Whether it's US hegemony, or IMF loans, more soft power is being used in the place of hard power. various interests are extending their tendrils into every country in the world, using indirect methods to increase their control (part of globalization). this is not limited to the US - China does it, as well as international economic agencies as I mentioned.

I've heard 9/11 truthers bring up the burning of the reichstag. I maintain that 9/11 was NOT orchestrated by the government. But is it impossible that there was a pearl harbor situation, where they intentionally delayed to let it happen? It's not impossible.

9/11 was done by terrorists, who are in conflict with western civilization as a whole. terrorism will continue to be a serious issue for a long time.

aka oligarchy. that, combined with globalism and soft imperialism, are probably major factors behind these protests. They've gained a lot of traction and numbers, because clearly many people are concerned. Personally, I'd like the financial powers whose greed led to the 08 collapse be held more accountable. and globalism, with its outsourcing and homogenization, is a concern for me as well.
    test
  7. x calibur

x calibur

If you want to believe with all your heart that it didn't happen, there's no amount of evidence that will convince you.

Indeed. our strategy is rooted in realpolitik, but we lean towards the benevolent side rather than the ruthless side - if that makes any sense.
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Im just asking for evidence,Im curious.
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

The fuck u neg reppin me?
    test
  10. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

this is the problem

nice post
    test
  11. Alias3000

Boo Hoo, My Grreat Grandmother survived slavery(died last year at 107yrs. old), will you say Slavery didn't happen? more of my people were killed during the Slave trade(99,000,000) than Jews (5-6miillion).

Have you ever been through slavery? If not I have a few locations for you to visit where the trees they hung from are still there and the chopping blocks where their dicks were cut off for having sex, and their tongues were cut out for speaking their native hebrew language and reading the Bible was forbidden.

Was that not real?

Travel through Texas, Lousiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia and there are a shitload of reminders of Slavery and Captivity.

I'm getting sick of the lies and pitty party for the Ashkenazi Jews as if the Holocaust was the worst human tragedy on earth. it wasn't. Slavery and Captivity was. From the Arab slave trade to the Trans-Atlantic slave trade to the European slave trade, all connected and worked together to suppress and destroy MY PEOPLE.

Now get off the bullshit...It's time you people face the damn truth.
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh snap, things are just going to get real.

This topic isn't about slavery of your ancestors, it's about establishing / discussing the potential doubt and/or ever growing question, if Hitler actually had 6 million Jewish lives extinguished during the course of WWII. Simple to comprehend? Should be.

...I so adore it when people pull out the slavery card, as if they feel the need to emphesise that their, or should I say sorrows and pain of their ancestors are somehow greater than suffering of another person being inflicted with some of the same or worse practises committed against human kind.

So in a way, you'd say that no one in the course of entire world history suffered more than your ancestors did? Really? Ever seen the consequesnces of Srebrenica's genocide? Ever seen what goes on in Afganistan and Iraq? Ever been to Tanzania? Ever been to China? Ever been to Vietnam? Ever been to South Africa? But this thread is useless with involving who suffered more than who, since it's going off-course the whole point of the thread.

De facto prove me beyond the reasonable doubt, that I have ever said that slavery never happened. And do find the quote.
    test
  13. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

lmao cool way to prove your own point wrong i guess?
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Look Alias, I’m really sad for you. Imma Let you finish. But Rwanda is the most tragic event of all time.
    test
  15. Alias3000

I don't doubt he killed up some Ashkenazis, but this topic is dead already. Is the debate on the actual number killed? It's a number up for debate because nobody knows. but nobody can deny it happend. I agree with that point.

But what happens is...the Ashkenazi community almost always use that as a reason to devolve into "the Holocaust was the worst human tragedy in history" when it clearly wasn't. you people just like to couch it like that so when you're challenged on it., you call people anti-semites. which is foul.

Amazing...you "adore" when the slavery card is pulled, but you Champion it when the Holocaust card is pulled as if it was something worse? Seriously?

NONE of those tragedies were in equal comparison to the Slavery/Captivity trade. NONE.

Ruwanda wasn't shit compared to the Muslim slave trade of Israelites as an example. and yes, the Muslims were the biggest slave traders in history, even above the British and Portugeuse slave traders who brought their slaves to Americas and Caribbean and Brazil.

Do your research, Mecca and Medina were the 2 BIGGEST slave ports in the world. period.

The media and fake historians will lead you to believe the white man snatched up millions of slaves from West Africa and that was the crux of the slave trade, not so. My people(Israelites) have been taken in slavery and captivity ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD! Do you understand that?

Hitler only massacred the Ashkenzis in and around Germany ONLY.

for reference:

Hebrews/Israelites — founded the nation of Israel which later split into the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah. The remnants of these people became the Jews and the Samaritans.

Now, please tell me which Kingdom did the Ashkenazis descended from? Israel or Judah? because by all accounts, they came from neither.

They descended from Esau(Jacob's albino brother) and lived the Caucasus mountains in Georgia, Russia. King Herod, a white king that overthrew Jerusalem and coverted to Judaism, allowed for his Ashkenazi followers to convert to Judaism.

keyword: coverted.

They weren't real Ju's to begin with and any other account of what happend is blasphemy.

Here's what they were and what YOU descended from..got this from Wiki:

Esau is the progenitor of the Edomites(white people) and the twin brother of Jacob, the patriarch of the Israelites.[7] Esau and Jacob were the sons of Isaac and Rebekah, and the grandsons of Abraham and Sarah.

Jacob(Israelites) are the most suppressed people on the planet. period.

So go right ahead and argue the numbers, In the end they mean nothing in comparison to Slavery/Captivity. all that soapbox shit about "Jews are God's chosen people" has also been taken out of context and trampled under foot by the Ashkenazis.

Jus saying, get off the soapbox, yall sufferings ain't special in no way shape or form.
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...again, you failed to produce one key quote I asked for, in regards of where I supposedly claimed slavery never happened. If you'd be kind as to find it.

...champion? Reading comprehension is key.

...and finally, "you people"?
    test
  17. Alias3000

I'm not trying to produce any quotes for you, I just want this thread locked down becasue it serves no purpose except to pump up the Jewish tragedy which was no worse than any other human genocide and certainly not worse than the Slavery/Captivity trade.

So what's really the point of htis thread? to argue about the actual number killed by Hitler? WHO FUCKING CARES!...if was 6 million or 9 million it was fucked up.. ok we get it...AND? so what? Am I suppose to feel sorry for what happen to the jews as if their suffering was so horrible that the world should breakdown and feel sorry for them unrelenting?? Not gonna happen. especially when my people's suffering is brushed off and forcibly forgotten as if it was just nothing to even consider.

What the "jews" need to understand is that truth trumps lies all day long so when people "prop up" the Jews it makes me sick to my stomach, knowing damn well that their suffering for the most part is self-inflicted.

Hitler was said to be an Ashkenazi jew, did you know that? and if not, why not? So in reality he killed up a lot of his own people.

yeah, you sensitive Ashkenazi Jews who get all uptight when you're called out. yeah, "you people"
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Stopped reading after you failed to produce the quote. Produce the quote. Prove I ever said what you accused me of. PROVE IT.

I'm not Jewish.
    test
  19. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

fuck sake nazi's dont talk about the holocaust as much as jews and they actually achieved something.
    test
  20. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

^again, it`s banned @ their country.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.