Hitler didnt kill 6 million jews?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Geedorah, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Death camps, survivors, Nuremburg trials, documents detailing it, confessions:

test
  2. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Denial of the Holocaust is not scientific, but political. It is a political strategy used against Israel. Using the denial of the Holocaust to get the Enraged masses of the Right-wing and Muslims to want to destroy Israel.:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

nobody has ever shown proof that the Germans ever gassed even one person at their labor camps. There are loads of WW2 aerial surveillance photos of those dissident camps and none show any chimneys near high enough to operate "homicidal gas chambers". America sent medical teams led by major Charles Larson into those camps to do autopsies and no gas chamber victims were ever found.

-

"By way of deception thou shalt do war". - jewish motto

AnnePrank 1 year ago 2

Zyklon B gas takes 20 hours to clear. Why do "victims" say soldiers cleared the chambers after 5 minutes? Even with gas masks, it is not safe to be near cyanide gas. I'm just a curious chemist :)

nh12984 2 years ago 5

You know most people you label "holocaust deniers" are not saying that no-one died, or that ot was not a big deal, that it was right, Etc... What is being said is that one should not be barred from asking questions and investigating what happened from a scientific point of view. For some reason this is the only piece of history that can not be investigated or debated. This is wrong and it will not stand.

Reverendjim1 10 months ago 4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transfer_Agreement
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

And heres bout Israel Jews.

test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

may your uncle rest in peace, nobody deserves to go out like that.

having said that though, it doesn't prove that there was 6 million.

even so, 6 mill isn't much when you consider how many stalin offed (20 mill).

:numaan:
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Still almost no one knows Stalin killed that much,everybody focused on Hitler and 6 million jews.
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

that's because a jewish life is worth more than a russian life.

sad, but it's true.

i just hate how they preach the freedom of speech.

but when somebody tries to deny the figures of the holocaust, he gets jailed?

edit ; this is the article of irving getting jailed for the book.

:numaan:
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Yea,freedom of speech,but u can say only what is acceptable by government.

‎"He who controls the past, controls the future." - George Orwell
    test
  9. x calibur

x calibur

it's well documented that the jewish population of poland before the war was 3.3 million. 90% were killed, leaving about 300,000. that's 3 million right there. keep in mind that the main death camps were concentrated around poland.

the nazis occupied numerous countries in europe and liquidated the jews, usually in the tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands per country. that could easily take you up to 4 - 4.5 million.

the ostfront was brutal and destructive. they killed jews there too, although not with gas chambers and ovens. they were rounded up by einsatzgruppen (killing groups) and massacred. as a result, the records are not as clear, but given the death tolls in other countries and the scale of the eastern front, 1 - 1.5 million is a reasonable estimate.

then of course, there were many deaths from deprivation or random killings in the jewish ghettos.

this comfortably brings us up to 6 million. you can give or take 1 million, depending on whether you're estimating conservatively or generously.

apparently, there's only a few million more jews in the world today than there were in the year 1900 (11.2 vs 14.6). either their population growth lapsed far behind other people, or they lost significant numbers in the meantime.
    test
  10. x calibur

x calibur

I've said for awhile that the Holocaust wasn't the only genocide. other mass killings are unfortunately overlooked, even though they're just as bad and significant.

however, the Holocaust was unique because it was so thorough and highly organized. it was an industrial genocide.

other than that, Hitler lost. that makes it much easier to demonize him and his works. Stalin won, so despite him having the bigger high score, he gets overlooked.
    test
  11. x calibur

x calibur

the US is not perfect, but we've had a better track record than many other nations. LOL @ your blithering nonsense.

our use of atomic bombs on japan was to avoid an even more costly invasion.

I'm aware of operation paperclip. it was realpolitik, and we didn't want the soviets to reap all the benefits of nazi science. that doesn't mean we were collaborating with the nazis before the fall. america withheld from entering the war due to the strong isolationist sentiment.

the bolded sentence might be the worst part, though. the Ostfront was by far the biggest theatre of WWII. the main conflict was between the nazis and russians. you could argue that they might've been able to hold off total occupation with less pressure on the western front. But without the eastern front, there would not have even been a western front at all.
    test
  12. Geedorah

Geedorah King

IS it possible that some jews converted to another religion?
    test
  13. x calibur

x calibur

some did that in order to survive. but that wouldn't put a dent in the main figures.
    test
  14. Geedorah

Geedorah King

IS it possible they could give money to bribe someone to erase them from the books or lists where it says they are jews?
    test
  15. x calibur

x calibur

unlikely for full-blooded jews. the mischling were able to get off easy sometimes, especially if they had only 1 jewish grandparent.

look, sorry I had to rain all this zyclon B and jewish ashes on your denier parade. Lol. But I'm interested in real facts and history. all the denier arguments I've seen go after this detail or that, while ignoring the mountain of evidence that this did indeed happen.

Look on the bright side - there's always JFK, moon landings, 9/11, illuminati, and bin ladens death to keep you busy.
    test
  16. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

The bolded sentence was the joke, you know, how americans say people'd be speaking german or iraqi or whatever if they didnt get involved.

Now, when it comes to USA, in the eyes of the world they are war criminals, and the nation with CLEARLY the worst track record in modern history, please tell me another country with as many illegitimate war operations.

And yes, the US was very nazi friendly at the start of the war, and a huge part of the american elite was doing business with nazi germany. In one way, one can say that outside the government, the elite of the US actually helped the nazis.
    test
  17. x calibur

x calibur

I see...

Japan was brutal in WWII (unit 731, rape of nanking, bataan death march, etc.) the nazis were genocidal, and the red army committed many rapes. Stalin killed many millions, and the Soviets were highly repressive with their gulag system. Millions were killed under Maoist China, and Cambodia under Pol Pot fared even worse.

In more recent times, Saddam's Iraq committed much aggression and abuse. (war with Iran, gassing the kurds, draining of marshes, invading Kuwait, and so on). you don't have to look far to find many human rights abuses in the modern world.

the US, despite its flaws, has had a fine human rights record, a high standard of living, and our international conduct has been at least decent. Since I provided you with some examples, could you furnish examples of how big, bad and evil the US is?

as for the last paragraph, it is true that American businesses worked with the Nazis before the war. After all, they were a technologically advanced world power - you can't expect there to be no trade at all. I wouldn't say we were VERY nazi friendly, but there were sympathizers, including among the elites. This led to Jews fleeing the Holocaust to be turned away from our shores - a travesty committed by other western nations too. The issue of nazi gold in Swiss accounts was another scandal.
    My point is that, in spite of these facts, you can't say that the US government was full-on collaborating - especially not with their U-boats in our harbors, and their under-the-table deals offered to Mexico.
    test
  18. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

do you not question that 20 million figure for even a second? where's the proof that he killed 20 million?

let me be clear, i'm not actually doubting stalin's atrocities. but it's funny how the only figure that seems to ever get questioned is the jewish death toll.
    test
  19. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i'm not really big on my wwii history so i could be wrong here, but weren't most of stalin's deaths due to disastrous planning and artificial famines etc?
    test
  20. x calibur

x calibur

his artificial famine in Ukraine, which defeated the independent farmers, accounts for a large chunk.

his planning wasn't entirely bad, he did get Soviet Russia industrialized very quickly, but at great cost to human life.

since he was a paranoid tyrant, there were several bloody purges of real and imagined opponents. the NKVD was his right arm in this. (btw, these political convulsions led Hitler to believe that the Soviets would put up much less of a fight than they did)

he also moved entire ethnic groups and scattered them or relocated them in unpopulated regions. some of them survived, but clearly this took a death toll as well.

basically, artificial famines and the unnaturally fast industrialization caused plenty of deaths, but there were intentional massacres as well.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.