Hitler didnt kill 6 million jews?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Geedorah, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Came across some comments on yt saying he didnt kill 6 million jews.
    Hitler created "6 million" new jobs which saved the Germans from the Communist jews. To supplant the economic miracle engineered by Hitler the WWII victors spouted the "Holocaust" deceit which claimed that Hitler created "6 million" jewish corpses. If the "Holocaust" stories were truthful then nobody would ever be required to "accept" them absent any proof. ALL of the evidence at the Nuremberg trials was presented by the Communist jews and ALL of it was disproven by the mid-1950s.

Smoke another one. Hitler invaded Poland because the Talmudic Jew murdered 50,000 German civilians in Danzig. Poland agreed to give Germany the mile corridor between of the parcel Danzig Germany inside Poland and Germany that was separated from them in WWI. The Talmudist in Great Britain back stabbed Germany by breaking their agreement then the Talmudist commies murdered German civilians in Poland. The History books are filled with lies spread by Commie Talmudic publishers.

- Nobody was gassed. It was routine wartime propoganda. If you knew anything about those liars, you would know the FIRST scam was the Germans steamed the Jews to death in steam chambers, next came electrocution chambers. the world ignored those lies. When the Jews had full control of the media, they dragged out the gas chamber myth and cursed those who doubted.Not ONE body was ever found of a gassed Jew. It is a hoax and those Germans who confessed were tortured.

The 150,000 number for Jews serving in the German army is only an estimate. Revisionists would love an open debate on all topics concerning WW2 history and also the Holocaust story being subjected to the same scrutiny that other events are given.-who is really afraid of the truth coming out? The revisionists aren't afraid.

• Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  3. x calibur

x calibur

lol @ holocaust denial.

when you consider the death camps, along with the einsatzgruppen massacres in the east, the total number of jews killed is clearly between 5 - 7 million, with 6 million being the most widely accepted figure.

there is an enormous amount of evidence that the holocaust took place. physical remains, testimonies from victims/perpetrators/witnesses, paperwork, photographs, and so on. There could hardly be any more evidence that it happened - it's on stronger footing than many other historical events. If the holocaust was fake, it was by far the greatest hoax ever pulled.

there's also the conspicuous absence of millions of jews after WWII - where did all those polish jews go? without gas chambers and ovens, how do you make that many people disappear so quickly?
    test
  4. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

My great uncle died in a death camp.

All the proof I need.
    test
  5. pattyjay

pattyjay New Member

^
    win
    test
  6. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

shits interesting, heard the 'hoax conspiracy' before but never paid it no mind

but as i've gotten older i've realised the deceit by establishments can be pretty extreme

it wouldn't surprise me if shit was a hoax, but i know no more than the next man

didn't watch any of the vids, might get around to it, just not that interested

in the end nothing would come of it, jews got way too much influence around the world
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I mean what if the number is a lie,what if he killed less than half a million?
    test
  8. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

i'm pretty sure the number been exaggerated

for effect

i mean 6 mil man honestly

in what time frame?

that's a huge fucken number yet we still got so many damn jews here today
    test
  9. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

only 6 million?

that's nothing. the Israelites(worldwide slave trade) lost well over 99,000,000 through slavery, brutality and rape.

and we didn't get no cool comfy graves to lay down in...we got eaten by sharks in the ocean, beheaded in Saudi Arabia, and decapitated by the Pilgrims.

fuck some whiney Jooz..yall got off easy. now go play bitches.
    test
  10. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Im actually impressed with how the Irani president handled that spin doctor.
    test
  11. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Nothing ever happens here either, ask Alexander Stubb or read the Newsweek
    test
  12. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

America started their actions with genocide just about 3-400 years ago, which is recent in history, which was millions and millions of people. Millions were killed in Vietnam, millions in all military operations, USA is the only nation to have used Atomic Bombs. If you want to know who would be worse than the nazis? Remember, Prescott Bush was laundering nazi money, the US government gave amnesty to the german scientists. The Us was making money by cooperating with the nazi regime, why the hell do you think it took such a long time until the americans actually came to help out? It was the international pressure, otherwise you'd all be speaking German by now :D
    test
  13. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

LOL@^this BULLSHIT
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you read it here first people. millions died in vietnam, and millions in all military operations. America has single-handedly annihilated most of the world. not only that, but we were secretly working with the same nazi's who sent a message to mexico talking about how they could have their land back if they helped attack us.

and my friend's mother was a child in the concentration camps, and has shown me the numbers on her arm. i'm sure she just got those tattooed on to further the hoax.
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

The...THE IGNORANCE!
    test
  16. WWByeye

If a German person posts shit like that, him can go 2 prison. It`s @ their laws. Denying holocaust is a crime there.
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

U can go to prison for saying what u think,nice democracy.
    Its not bout if he killed or not,its bout how many he killed,and imo he didnt kill 6 million.
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

And you have NO proof of this.
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

And wheres the proof he killed 6 million?
    test
  20. WWByeye

I finally found history of this country 4 u morons.
    This was meant 2 Knowledge`s thread, but it was closed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.