History Repeats: Sony Cutting Back On PS3 Launch

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by -Oz-, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

your whole post was wrong.....

but that one in particular made me crack up...

sony is not a Software giant.....thats where they have the disadvantage to MS.....

MS is the software giant.....
    Sony is the Hardware giant....

and thats what makes this an uphill battle for sony....
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

lol........your kidding right??

The only reason most people on a ps2 in this country is Madden, Metal Gear and GTA....

GTA is no longer time exclusive to sony......they come out the same day on both systems....and microsoft won an exclusive contract over sony on downloadable content to expand the game

EA plays the field with both Microsoft and Sony now.....a couple of years ago they abandoned Microsofts Online play service but realized they were losing ground to the nfl2k series by doing that.....so they decided to support Xbox live

the only thing thats holding sony together right now....is squaresoft with Final fantasy....and Konami with Metal Gear.....

THATS IT.......

and then you go again and say some stupid shit

your fucking kidding me here.....
    lol....

theres a reason why microsoft was able to survive with the xbox.....its Operating system on the machine......its the same reason why the xbox 360 looks attractive now....its operating system and the way it is integrated into the machine no matter what game your playing...Xbox LIVE saved microsoft....

Sony is not a software company and they cannot compete with microsoft in that department.....what kind of crack are you smoking?

theres a reason why the xbox was so easy to program for compared to the ps2.....and why the 360 is easier then the ps3 to program for....microsoft provided developers with the correct software to make games on thier machine.....

if you honestly think sony can beat microsoft at creating network functionality a prime device in thier system....your smoking crack.....thats not where they would win.......they will win by continueing to use thier market power to secure EXCLUSIVE game titles from 3rd parties.......

as a matter of fact....Microsoft has better games coming out of its game studios then Sony does.......Sony just happens to have the better 3rd party companies on its payroll....... (konami.....Squaresoft......Capcom)

Capcom has slipped.......squaresoft has shown SOMEthing to microsoft but not enough to worry SONY on its final fantasy franchise.....and Konami is straight up dedicated to SONY.....so you wont see them budge anytime soon....

What sony has to worry about......is American based software companies who are willing to support the American Based XBOX......which is what sony has been banking on...Japanese developers Supporting a Japanese machine......

so your software arguement is fucking beyond retarded........
    test
  3. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Oh Dear...

First off....yes, my terminology was wrong..Sony is a big hardware company. Yes, Microsoft is a software giant but a very unreliable software giant. Microsoft products/software are complete shit. In terms of more software, Sony has nothing to worry about..not to mention that after Sony blew the dreamcast out of the water...Sega somewhat joined with them. The games out for for X-box are the exact same games that are available for PS2...and 360 has done a poor job competing against PS2 so far. I'm sorry dude, but 360 is a piece of shit. Yes Sony has metal gear, splinter cell + almost every GOOD title for 360. The games that arn't currently available for PS2 that are playable for 360 are some crap...seriously. Spec wise, one would THINK 360 would edge over PS2..but apparently not. Who really gives a fuck about Microsoft's OS systems...nor does anyone give a damn about X-Box live. X-box live is only as good as the games you can play..and saying that.....it's not very good. You are forgetting that once Sony wipes the floor with Nintendo for the 3 time...Nintendo will eventually merge with Sony and they attempted to do before the PS1 launch. Nobody gives a damn about 360 man, the system will be dead in a year...and it'll never reach full potential. 360 dies next yr....I'm willing to bet that the Wii will own 360 for the simple fact that it will reach out to a variety of age groups. Maybe you should go play that sorry ass Halo game for one final time..because next yr..you'll be playing Metal Gear 4, watching blu-ray discs, playing someone from China online and putting ur X-box out on the street for waste management.

By the way...I wouldn't DARE trust a hefty computer investment to a Microsoft OS system. You're just asking to be hacked online. Noone needs that crap man. 360 will be a brick in no time...don't say I didn't warn you.

Yet this guy says Capcom has slipped......the entire Resident Evil series owns ANY game out for 360. Yes, capcom felt sorry for 360 and gave them that ultra weak Dead Rising game...but guess what.....Sony gets RE 5. Capcom and Sony alone will crush 360. And don't bring up that Saint's Row bullshit......it's just a wack GTA rip-off. Who is copying who's strategy here? To hell with microsoft & 360 dude. If you can't even make a decent web browser/OS system..how the hell can you win a console war? The baby PSP would even own 360 if it had better games. Think man..think...
    test
  4. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

lol wat are you like 15?...lmao...u have NO idea wat your talking about..im not even gonna start more shit...

nintendo will merge with sony, a company thats reached an all time financial and commerical low..( check the latest stock prices)...a company that cant make a profit in ANY division..yet nintendo wud merge with them...LOL...even tho nintendo makes a profit on every console it sells...go take some marketing and econ classes kid.

and yeh man...who wants to use that old unreliable windows OS...hmmm...i wonder why BILLIONS of people and most fortune 500 companies license MS's OS software...hmm...maybe they know something i dont...LOL.

and yeh...the 360 is dead, and will be beatin by a 600 dollar sony console...that will only have 500k consoles available in the entire world...riiight. lol..

im done...ive already wasted too much time with this...
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

lol...i really think you are about 15....

Sony's products are complete shit....they no longer dominate ANY electronic division other then video games.......thats the only division of sony that is actually creating income other then thier movie houses....(which are still losing money).......Sony is being held afloat by the playstation brand.....yes...they are FALLING....

you honestly have no clue what your talking about.....nintendo was never going to "MERGE" with sony.....sony was designing the hardware for the cd based nintendo machine...but nintendo backed out cause they saw it wasnt going they way they wanted it to in terms of ease of use, programming and thier overall image...they wanted to avoid loading times.....also the cd design cost them more money at the time per unit

Nintendo would never "merge" with sony at this point...sony is losing money...nintendo is still very profitable...it makes NO SENSE....nintendo is actually making more money then sony and microsoft in the video game business...but someone as fanboyish as you wouldnt realize that....

your acting like if your speaking facts here...and your not...everything your speaking is completely opinionated and holds absolutely NO facts....

Microsoft is a better software company then sony will ever be....You bring up Windows as a flaw to microsoft....yet its the most profitable piece of software ever written.....Not to mention EVERYONE uses windows...so its obvious that there will be more security measures in a piece of software that EVERYoNE uses...your logic here is straight retarded.....You dont take into account that computers overall are a product of many different licensed parts...when you create one machine....and replicate it...and design one piece of software that will only run on the same hardware.....there isnt the same security measures and conflicts that you would have with a pc OS system....but an idiot like you cant put that together in your head....you just go...oh windows crashes....oh shit hackers....blah blah blah blah....wtf does that have to do with the xbox 360??? nothing....

its a stupid point to argue.....lol @ unreliable software giant....man shut the fuck up....lol
    Its the "cool" thing for people to hate microsoft...just get over it...

spec wise the 360 shits on the ps2...what the fuck are you talking about "think"......are you smoking crack??
    My laptop im posting on right now is inferior to an xbox 360 and cost me 2 times as much......i guess the ps2 is more superior spec wise then my dual core laptop....

as far as next year playing someone from china on a ps3?? why do that....i play people from china all the time on halo on my XBOX 1....why do i need to wait for ps3 for that?

the Xbox live system is already rolling and is stronger then anything Sony can build up within the next 5 years as far as online stabilization.....because sony doesnt have a set infrastructure for its online service....you think its some shit sony can build overnight???
    Sony couldnt even come up with its own version of Xbox live....they had to go chase after XFIRE to create a version of thier pc software for the PS3 because sony couldnt put a software team in time to create a system from scratch.......that should tell you something...THINK.....

Microsoft has the largest market base for thier OS right??? did you even know that windows vista....(i bet you dont even know what windows vista is....) the next version of windows...will have live built into it....yes....PC players and xbox 360 players can play games together or against each other.......i dont see the ps3 doing that

your hear talking all this shit about online security and hacking...and all this bs about microsoft...
    yet sony doesnt have a concrete strategy yet as to how they will design thier online system.....the OS system on the ps3 is a direct inspiration from thier psp os system...and i dont need to tell you about how terrible that system is in terms of security....Sony released version 2.81 of thier firmware for the psp a couple weeks ago because hackers found an exploit in version 2.8....a day later there was a hack on 2.81 using a tiff exploit......what fucking bs are you talking about regarding security??
    Yea...sony's security system is so good that i have Ripped versions of my UMD games on a memory stick so i dont have to carry discs....I also have hacked SNES roms....A hacked /downgraded 1.5 firmware with my own font and background....and i can use this same psp on a ps3...you dont think the ps3 will be hacked through the psp???

come on man....THINK before you speak nonsense....i know alot more about whats going on in any part of the electronic world then you do....cause im a gadget freak and spent the first 6 years of my working years doing electronic retail....your just a fan ranting off the top of his head

and lol at you mentioning capcom and resident evil 5......yes...you mean the game thats coming out for ps3 AND xbox 360 ??

and where did SEGA ever team up with sony?
    Was it me...or did sega not exclusively release shenmue2.....jet set radio....and sega GT exclusively to the xbox?
    And why are you talking about sony and dreamcast....if you knew anything about what you were talking about....Dreamcast sank because thier marketing department was terrible...its a known fact in the video game industry...as a matter of fact..the dreamcast is considered by many industry insiders as one of the best system to ever come out in regards to its time period and the amount of Triple A titles......it had better games then the ps2 ever had before the dreamcast died....people didnt buy it....theres a big difference...sony didnt win because they had a better product...they won because they out muscled a company who was struggling with money...which is what microsoft and nintendo are doing to sony at the moment.....

THINK you idiot....THINK

i dont see dead rising coming on the ps3? do you?

mass effect??
    Gears of war??
    Fable??
    Lost Planet??
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lol @ Microsoft products being complete shit. Ummm, why dont you explain that to the hundreds of millions of people with Windows on their computer.
    The shit is illogical.

Neither of you really knows what your talking about tho, I dont either. But I aint gonna sit here typing novels trying to explain some shit.
    test
  7. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Windows holds a monopoly over the "OS Market"....people have no choice but to use windows because most computer programs are only fit to function with it. To the guy that talked about the psp & exploits...don't let me get started with Windows XP and it's exploits. There are patches that come out FREQUENTLY to cover up the holes that hackers have found. Concerning the xbox, I have heard some stories about it being hacked...so you just really have no clue whatsoever. I'm not a fanboy, I just don't like X-box as much as you do..I'm sure you've spent all of your allowance on it. You defend the X-box more that a lawyer in a criminal case...when you clearly understand that the X-box is garbage.

All I can say is wait until November....Sony losing money? yea, you'd better do some more research dude. Halo WAS X-box's savior, but that turned out to be some garbage. You mentioned all of these games coming out for X-box:

mass effect??
    Gears of war??
    Fable??
    Lost Planet??

When are you going to start mentioning some GOOD games?
    I'm glad Dead Rising won't be on the PS3, the game is stupid and pointless. I'm willing to bet that you bought it too.

Concerning me being 15....I think not....add a few more yrs, a bachelor's degree....and in about another yr...add a Master's degree to(both degrees in Chemistry). So, Please don't argue with me about technology, silicon chips or anything else...you'd seriously get yourself owned dude. In sorry to say it but the Japanese have us surpassed by light yrs. in technology. The X-box will not survive for very much longer. I have nintendo outliving X-box by a long shot.
    test
  8. Embassy Sweetz

1st off all i dont care if your a havard professor...u type...and have the logic of a teenager...plain and simple...your arguments are unfounded...unsubstantiated and are just pure opinion...

xbox 360 will fail..WHY..? cuz YOU dont like the games...??
    Ps3 will succeed..?? why?...Cuz Japan is " light years" ahead of th eus in tech..???...
    nintendo will merge with sony..why...???..becuase sony is " wiping the floor" with nintendo although nintendo actually makes a profit...???
    sega joined sony..????

do u see how DUMB those sound..???...i dunno wat school wud give u a degree if thats wat kind of logic u have.

and 1st off all read this BALANCED report of SONY corp...a very interesting piece done by wired magazine.
    http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.09/sony.html

read that...THEN come back here spitting that garbage outta your mouth...sony is in trouble..they have the same arrogance nintendo had back in 95...and look wat happened to nintendo's overall market share since then.
    test
  9. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

You're stupid...enough said about that.The comment about the Japanese being years ahead of us in technology is a VERY true statement. I don't need to read some report..read it for what reason? There are plenty of people out there who feel the same way that I do about X-box. You can't even name a decent game that is EXCLUSIVE to X-box. In terms of exclusive games, Sony owns X-box by a long shot...it's not opinion...the facts are right there. You're yet another fanboy stepping up to the plate with blind foolishness. If you don't believe that the Japanese are light yrs ahead of us...take a look at the foriegn car business, take a look at electronics...american made electronics including X-box are crap. Oh I forgot, you're probably not even old enough to drive. In terms of mocking my degree, please, don't talk crazy. Graduate from high school & college, then come and see me. Go back and play X-Box live. I can guarentee that you're playing Playstation right this moment. Ha...you guys are really comical.
    test
  10. Embassy Sweetz

ironically im graduating from college in Dec. with honors.

anyways..

once again..where are your facts..???..

plenty of people dont like the 360..???...how bout the 6 million people who already bought one..??? how bout the millions of people subscribing to xboxlive...??

the 360 has no good exclusives..???...tell that to the millions of people who made ghost recon(the xbox1 game is a totally diff game) and oblivion (on 360 and PC but not on another console) the 2 top selling games in the world for months...not to mention the xbox 360 call of duty 2 was the fasted 360 game to reach a million sales, and then im not gonna even mention saints row and dead rising topping the charts all across the world.

once again..you call me a fanboy...yet i can bring FACTS...you however...just spit unfounded,opinionated nonsense.

get over yourself. no one cares wat YOU personally like or dont like...shut up..or bring facts...its that simple.
    test
  11. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Honors in what? Business Administration? Physical Education?....

Anyhow, all the games that you mentioned were not exclusive to 360 except Saints Row and Dead Rising...and those two are not even good. Yea, they are topping the charts because Saints Row is Xbox's GTA...the GTA concept is old news now. Don't get me started on Dead rising. Yea, run through a shopping mall and kill a bunch of zombies with odd weapons..yea...that is so fun. It may be alright for the first 15 minutes or so..but after that...come on dude...you can't be serious. Xbox is lucky that it is getting the new Splinter Cell...which also is NOT exclusive to 360. You've seriously got to do better than that dude. My arguements are flawed, yet you can't name ONE groundbreaking title that is exclusive to 360. You told me to get off of myself? Why? I'm one of the greatest =o). You said noone cares what I like as a video game player...Sony Computer Entertainment can tell you that it cares =O). That's why they've been owning the video game market for over 10 yrs, they KNOW what the fans want. So your point now is what exactly??....Which fanboy is next to die for Xbox?
    test
  12. Embassy Sweetz

oblivion is not on any other console...only on the PC...

and the 360 version of ghost recon is a totally diff game than the xbox 1 game....so i consider those both console exclusives...but regardless the games are selling..people are buying them...i think saints row is dumb but at the end of the day wat matters more..??..me or you disliking the game or the millions of people who bought it...???...THATS my point...i dont even like halo but apparently millions upon millions of people disagree..

and liquid just named some ill ass 360 exclusives that will without a doubt sell out and make tons of cash...gears of war is argualbly the most anticipated game of the year while lost planet will be the sleeper hit of the year...ps3's not gonna even have any ill titles till metal gear comes out in late 07 or early 08..same with FF13...besides theres nothing really amazing on that system for launch, none of sonys big gun games will even be at launch...360 and ps3 will have dam near the same games on both consoles so your points make no sense...u say splinter cell is not exclusive to the 360...ok well its not exclusive to the ps3 either..so wats your point?....and i hope u know GTA4 is coming out on BOTH the ps3 and 360 the same day...so once again...besides MGS and FF wat does playstation have thats worth spending 600 dollars for..???

i dotn care how much YOU hate microsoft or how much YOU hate the 360...at the end of the day..there are millions of people who disagree with you, numbers dont lie...

thats like me sayin jsutin timberlake sucks and no one likes him and he wont be around in 2 years when dudes at the top of every pop chart on the planet...its just dumb...i wud have no concrete evidence to PROVE he sucks or that he wont last other than my personal bias against him...this is basically the exact same shit...

u say the 360 wont last...it sold out everywhere on launch and is up to 6 million sold
    u say the games suck yet they top all videogame charts
    u say xboxlive is crap yet it has an install base of over 3 million and counting
    u say 360 has no good exclusives yet gears of war is listed as one of the msot anticipated games this holiday

see where this is going?

and im graduating cum laude in multimedia studies
    test
  13. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

People use windows cause its easy, its proven and it works. There is a reason windows GOT a monopoly to begin with. To say that the product is crap, just makes no fucking sense at all.

LoL @ Your fear of hacking though. Wow, shit aint that serious. & If windows is filling the holes people are exploiting, then they are doing their job you idiot. It would be irresponsible to do nothing about it.

Like the other guy said, your personal opinion of games is void when millions of people buy them. Halo is prolly the biggest franchise out, except maybe GTA. Both are on 360, and Halo is exclusive.

PS3 has Metal Gear and thats it. Unless you like RPGS. Hell, Metal Gear will prolly get ported over anyway.

Xbox is actually in great position, they have a huge headstart, a great catalogue (Splinter Cell shits on Metal Gear anyway) reguardless if you care for it (but its obvious your a PS fanboy, and quite sad at that), and they have the advantage of a smaller price tag and more availability this holiday season.

I dunno how you can hate on Xbox live, I never had an original Xbox, I had PS2 and I played that online, and it was pathetic, horrible connections, just shitty setup. Xbox live is genius, its simple, easy and it works impeccably. Even if you dont like it, which fanboys like you dont, you cant deny it aint the best in the market. Before I copped a 360, I thought online play was gay, and over rated, now that I got Xbox live I realize just how fun it is.

Personally, I dont think ANY of the consoles are next generation worthy, they just didnt make a big enough jump in my opinion, but when it comes down to games, online play, and price, Xbox is the best deal. Not that I really even care about the money, I just think its stupid to spend 1 g flat just on the initial PS3 investment, and thats after prolly waiting a year to get one. I reckon parents are gonna think the same thing. I really dont see PS3 getting into the hands of too many kids, itll be working adults who get it. Nintendo gonna eat up the kid market.
    test
  14. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Considering wrektify has like 7 posts and joined a site called RAPMUSIC only to post in a barely active video game forum, I think that alone says something about his fanboy ways. That or some Sony exec stumbled across the site. This guy cannot be taken seriously at all. The guy is sitting there saying windows is crap, when i can all but guarentee he is using it.
    test
  15. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I don't consider myself to be a fanboy, I just want to play quality games on a quality machine. In terms of me being an undercover Sony exec, you really wouldn't know who I was would you? =o) In terms ofa response to your Windows comment, yes, I am using Microsoft Windows. Do I really have a choice? Let's be serious here. I must obviously have a negative opinion about the operating system due to some type of past experience correct? It's only logical. Concerning this X-Box vs. PS3 deal...Xbox does see a price advantage at the moment..my arguement supports a long term profit outlook. If I were a customer, how would any of you convince me to buy a 360? Keep in mind that I've played it before and it's first impression was VERY lackluster. I played Call of duty for both 360 and PS2...the difference is what? Don't bring up the graphics arguement because every gamer knows that graphics are not what makes a game. Mega Man still beats on MOST of these next generation games. Concerning Splinter Cell....I wouldn't say that it is BETTER than Metal Gear...I would say that they are two different types of stealh action games. Splinter Cell takes ALOT of patience, timing...etc. Splinter Cell is a game that you just can't run through....trust me..I've played all of the splinter cell games. Neither of them were easy. Metal gear is a stealth game with embedded story lines and boss fights. I don't recall seeing boss fights in splinter cell games. You can't compare the two...they were equally good. If I have a PS2, why should I buy a 360? I can just about guess the first reason that someone will bring up.....
    test
  16. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I never even considered buying a 360 myself, til one day I was at the mall with a friend, and he was tryna get me to go in ebgames and play Fight Night 3. At this point in time, I wasnt much into video games, outside a couple Resident Evil games on gamecube, so I aint wanna, and I especially aint wanna play in front a bunch of people.
    Well, anyway, he got me to play it, and that 10 minute session alone got me to impulsively buy a 360. Came back the next day and copped one.

Whats the reason people will buy it?

Well, in about another year, all the people sitting on PS2s, Gamecubes and Xbox's are gonna realize that their consoles have become obsolete. They wont have any new games, and its gonna be time to find a new console. Xbox360 has the best quality to price package, since most consumers dont really care about a blueray disk. Who honestly used their Ps2 to watch DVDs anyway? Those add on features that cost consumers, are gonna hurt sony more this time, then it did with Ps2.

Whether or not your a fan of these games, you cannot deny games like

Splinter Cell
    GTA 4
    Saints Row (might be appealing to some now)
    Halo 3
    Gears Of War (most anticipated game this yr)

are all huge franchises with selling power. Microsoft is gonna have ALOT of good games on shelfs this christmas, and the PS3 will prolly launch with a lackluster selection, on top of the system shortage, it will discourage ps3 fans.

Then you got people who only want systems for sports games, or GTA4. Some of the most popular games are games ported to many systems, so why not play them games on a cheaper, and nearly if not completely identical system?

Who will win the console war? Who knows, its hard to speculate with all the variances this time around. Last system, all the systems had similar graphics and pricetags, and it came down to games + people being familiar with ps1. This time its hard to say, there is so many things that will take into effect...
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

yes.....I honestly think YOU need to do the research here....lol...fucking hilarious....go to that wired report embassy posted you fool....read it...thats research...it supports my idea...smashes yours....where is your proof that sony is doing well??
    How are you claiming to have such a high level of education yet you dont even know how to argue and bring some validity to your claims? oh i know....could it be because your heavily opinionated?!?
    To deny that Sony doesnt have the power it once had in the electronics world is rediculous.....the playstation brand is what is holding Sony afloat....Sony no longer rules the personal electronics market...that obviously belongs to apple.....sony no longer runs the Television market....the top plasma hdtv manufacturers since earlier this year were LG, samsung and panasonic......Sony wasnt even in the top 7.... lets not even get into the sony battery recall which was 6 MILLION laptops.....Sony just hit a nice little pocket of money from the ps2 finally becoming semi profitable in terms of hardware sales....but its just feeding the hole they are in from the ps3....see the difference here is that microsoft has money to burn.....sony doesnt....

http://blogs.zdnet.com/ITFacts/?p=11219

Sony cuts 10000 jobs in late 05 because they see what is happening to thier electronic stronghold:
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/22/sony_cuts/

"The company is concentrating on revitalizing its electronics business through structural forms and a "well-defined" growth strategy to boost annual sales to $72bn and operating margin by five per cent at the end of fiscal 2007.

Restructuring comes as Sony faces increased competition across the board. Sony manufactures Wega TVs, Vaio PCs and Walkman music players which are being challenged by companies like Samsung Electronics and Apple Computer for market share while also challenging Sony on both pricing and profit margins. "

Sony Laptop Battery recall
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060824/japan_sony_battery_trouble.html?.v=15

hahahaha...

first off...i dont even own a 360......but i can tell you that condemned criminal origins.....call of duty 2.....perfect dark zero.....Oblivion......Saints row....Project Gotham Racing 3.....ghost recon advanced warfighter (which is best on xbox 360...the pc version isnt even on the same level)....

are all good games....this is just from 1 year of the system being around....if you look at the ps2's first year...it was TERRIBLE....

now i dont even need to get into your hatred of dead rising...you obviously havent played it...because the zombie killing is honestly not even required....its something you can do to pass the time....theres no requirement to kill so and so number of zombies to pass a level...you dont even have to kill any of them if they dont threaten you...you can just avoid them...but you wouldnt know that cause i bet you never played it....

Mass effect....is from Bioware....the same company that dropped CLASSIC TRIPLE A quality RPGS on the xbox 1....but you wouldnt know about that....KOTOR...and Jade Empire are some of the best rpg's to come out in recent time......

Lets not even get into you mentioning "exclusive".....i find it funny...how sony fans say....oh its on computer...its not exclusive....well lemme ask you something....why the fuck do you think its on xbox and a pc??.....do you THINK that might be because microsoft not onlyhas a video game console...but the most popular OS in america??? so technically....YES THE GAMES ARE EXCLUSIVE....they are MICROSOFT EXCLUSIVE.....

if a game comes out on the psp and ps2 its not SONY exclusive? if it comes out on the Gamecube and DS its not NIntendo exclusive?

ok then...your "exclusivity" arguement is smashed....

Oblivion....one of the best RPG's period...fuck a final fantasy....Oblivion > final fantasy....thats an amazing game...but i guess to you its not .....so xbox 360 has no good games....

Lets not even get into Project gotham racing...which time and time again is considered to be a TOP TIER racing series...its TRIPLE A status.....but then again you say there are no good games....
    and lets not even get into FORZA 2 which is coming soon....which part 1 completely SHAT on the grand turismo series....

Lost planet??? gears of war?? oh im sorry...arent those the most anticipated new franchises of the next gen?? where are Sony's new titles?

You see? your arguements are completely retarded...they only work in your own head...i dont know how the fuck your a bachelor in chemistry.....
    and your bachelors in chemistry has NOTHING to do with you understanding the world of technology....Im an audio producer and I did professional Home theater installations for Rich assholes in the heart of nyc.....I can teach you a thing or two about consumer and prosumer electronics...along with my experience in electronic retail....Your degree means shit in the real world....get that through your head....no child left behind...im assuming you were one of em...lol
    test
  18. LiQuiD6

duplicate
    test
  19. LiQuiD6

yes...i really believe you...a whole lot....being that call of duty on ps2 and 360...are 2 completely different games.....COMPLETELY.....

the only REAL call of duty games are part 1 on pc...and part 2 on pc and 360....since they are all made from the og developer....the ps2 and xbox versions are not the REAL call of duty...they just borrow the name and engine and are borrowed to cash in on the name....

but yea....not only are you opinionated....your a pathological liar

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/callofdutybigredone/review.html

we dont believe you... you need more people

and thus...once again...goes your credibility....do yourself a favor...avoid this topic
    test
  20. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Liquid....do you feel accomplished now? My degree has nothing to do with electronics YET the future of the electronics industry will weigh on Carbon Nanotubes and Nanowires. Silicon is an element on the periodic table dumbass. I won't even touch that subject anymore. Obviously you've failed all of your science courses.

Concerning the games...I'm sorry..but none of those games are attractive to me. Speaking of playing call of duty of 360, I did play it...I've also played it on ps2....no real difference. So the point comes down to what games are attractive to what player. I just have yet to see an attractive title for 360. It's funny but Sony is still leading the console war....yet...Sony is supposed to be on crutches...right.

Concerning electronics...my father studied electrical engineering...I knew more about electronics when I was 10 than you do now. I've also taken electronics classes and physics as applied to electronical phenomena. Not to mention that my father has taught me alot. Get your facts straight boy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.