hiphopsite.com, bunch a bitchmade suckers

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by STRATUS, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed right now. About a month ago i pre ordered the new atmosphere and the new aesop rock from hiphopsite.com because they had some crazy packages for both giving you all sorta of extra pimpness along with the order. So I order all this jazz, and now a month later they tell me that the credit card was declined and they cant send the orders. All the promo items have been sold out and I'm left without this new music for a whole month cause I was sitting waiting for their package. I realize this credit card thing is my fault but them not emailing me immidiately is un proffessional. Now I have neither the new cd's or any extra stuff because they neglected my order the second it was declined. I would never order anything off of their site again if this is a representation of how they do business. And I wouldnt recommend anyone ordering anything from their site as well. Now I must venture out to buy both of these albums that I should have had for weeks now. Again I must tell of my pissed off state. And please no smart ass comments because I will hunt you down and piss on your face right now.

BOOOO @ HIPHOPSITE.COM, time for a boycott or soemthing
    test
  2. nyhilistik

nyhilistik Playa Hater

pay ya bills man
    test
  3. STRATUS

it was just an old card of my moms. but thats not the issue here, if they had notified me when they got the order a month ago I could have just used another card and all would have been gravy. But they choose now a month later to tell me about it so its much too late to get any of the promo items, and also leaves me without these cd's for much too long.
    test
  4. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Yeah I've heard some mean complaints from people about hiphopsite.... I ordered once from them. They took like a week longer than expected to send shit I had to call them to find out that Little Brother was on backorder and then by the time they sent my Little Brother CD, my Juggaknots shit was on backorder. I've been to the store itself when I was out in Vegas....it's nothin really special as a store, and I think they work outta there. I like them for their news, reviews and Interviews tho.
    test
  5. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Ouch...

Maybe They Ain't Check Tha Cards Until Tha Shipment Of Cd's Came In???...Ionno...
    test
  6. STRATUS

nah cause they charge em right when you put in the order, the same as any online store. I dont know whats going on but I'm not too impressed. But hopefully y'all can learn from this NOT to order from their site.
    test
  7. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Fuck that shit.....
    test
  8. STRATUS

yes indeed
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Quit your bitching, you sound like a little girl.
    test
  10. STRATUS

how is it bitchin sucker? This is relevant type conversation considering the people on this board would be likely to purchase items from hiphopsite. And when you start messing with my music I get pissed off and maintain the right to be angry, and to tell anyone I want to about it. And most important of all no one asked your ass to be apart of all this so just go hump your dads leg or something.
    test
  11. Anakin GW

Anakin GW New Member

thats why i dont buy anything online
    test
  12. knowmad

knowmad New Member

EVERYTHING from hiphopsite is done manually. like actual hand packaging stuff
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

This forum is for emceebattles, not Stratus' online diary. And I don't give a shit if you asked me to reply or not, faggot. If you wouldn't have used an old ass CC# then you wouldn't have shit to worry about. Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid problems.
    test
  14. UnwaverinHonesT

UnwaverinHonesT God's Favorite

Sandboxautomatic.com, playa
    test
  15. Richie Calico

Richie Calico SharpWyne Productions

Never had any problems with HipHopSite, They do take checks, go on the website and print your order form and send them the check in the mail, their deals can't be beat. You know what Imma order Oct 28?...Thirstin Howl III - Licensed to Skill!
    test
  16. Beggtodiffer

Beggtodiffer Certified BreastInspector

hiphopsite hasn't screwed me yet ......so I like them. It is true though ... they do things manually. It ain't like amazon.com or other Border books.
    test
  17. digit:melt:mics

digit:melt:mics New Member

your a stupid kid I hope the FBI arrests your little rich bitch ass for credit card fraud stealin from your mom.. fucking crack head ..
    If I ever see you I will beat you to death for had waisting my time I'd rather had your corny ass post a key style , so I would of just skipped it from the start.
    test
  18. STRATUS

digit, you dont seem to be very intelligent so lets keep the death threats to a minimum cause I have no interest in your little ass trying to prove yourself through a keyboard. If you ever saw me in person you would keep this under your breath, or behind my back. But most likely you are just nimrods dad/emcee goddess or whatever else hes called which is quite sad. And to this nimrods dad kid (in case you arent digit), no one likes you homie, you also rant endlessly in a number of posts about topics that are not about emcee battles, so shut it biatch. Its all hip hop related, stop crying and go get a hobby.

unwaverinhonest: I only copped from hiphopsite cause of all the extras, these are pretty big releases and are in a lot of chain stores no need to order em. Other cats, usually i'm sure they do aight but I missed out on my items cause of their negligence, not cool. But I cant say that I care anymore, nimrods dad has killed my will to discuss because of his blatant faggotry. Add digits homo erotic ass in that category as well. Last post up in this thread, might as well lock it up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.