hiphop and art is dead

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by grainsbone, Apr 22, 2013.

1. grainsbone

grainsbone all eyez on me

The Vatican Lists Tupac Shakur's "Changes" on Its 12 Favorite Songs Playlist - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

that is one of literally dozens of articles you can google and find. you didn't even try to look it up to dispute me. you just assumed no and said it.

you can eat a fat dick now
    test
  2. grainsbone

@WillyMcLain don't you have some hookers to pay for or fake your identity or somethin?
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

first sentence of the op is just spectacular.....
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Sony "shackles" are making this kid highly irritable.......
    test
  5. WillyMcLain

WillyMcLain Well-Known Member

bwahahaha :funny:

hes gettin mad :funny:
    test
  6. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

:youmad?:
    10/10 post imo
    test
  7. grainsbone

my threads are by far the most entertaining.
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Stop being a lazy cunt and go look for music, people are posting songs you will never hear on the radio and you are here whining like a bitch that hip-hop is dead because you cant find it.
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

keys are entertaining to a baby, as are many things to many people......this thread became very entertaining when the responses came, and the better ones were ignored.......To say that you are controlled by big business is mildly sad and very pathetic......Trying to type by using words that make ur low levels of understanding of the music business.....son the faster you realize that you are as much of an issue as you feel big business is, let alone the music biz that decided after heated debate that you would rather get attention than all else.....I would be happy to explain to you why you have no clue about how the industry works, but I would hope that your ability to google has not made you knowledgeable in your own mind
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

^^^troof

seems that trying to find something you like must feel like sweatshop labor, I have noticed this since goggle became a force....in the nineties, rap was brought by the same "business" too.....

Really, to the OP, your words are humor catalysts......learn things lil man.....
    test
  11. grainsbone

yeah thanks. but i don't know about all that. im as much of an issue as thousands of people. thanks again for that pep talk dad.
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I realize that you and thousands others have issues, and I do not mean to call you out on it......I don't know you or your MO.....I do get that anger is hard to hold back when you feel like you have an idea of what you are talking about.......

better what background do you have that would make the nonsensical statement about the shackles and such?.....what do you know about the industry on a real level, not like a they ruin it all tip?.......
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

also would you rather me start saying unrelated things about hookers and such?.....I am trying to be as passive as logic would allow
    test
  14. grainsbone

what the christ are you talking about?

I realize that you and thousands others have issues, and I do not mean to call you out on it......I don't know you or your MO

cool

I do get that anger is hard to hold back when you feel like you have an idea of what you are talking about

what the fuck does this even mean? "have an idea what you are talking about".

better what background do you have that would make the nonsensical statement about the shackles and such?.

english isn't your first language?

what do you know about the industry on a real level, not like a they ruin it all tip?.......

can you stop?
    test
  15. grainsbone

"as logic would allow"

i doubt the irony is intentional
    test
  16. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

sorry if the way that I type out a response to your statement makes you defensive, and on the attack......there is nothing nonsensical in the post you quoted, and if you are referring to logic would allow part, I do have enough confidence that you fully understood what I said......

you seem to think you know what the music business does, or anything about it that google cannot get for you......answer my question if you would
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

not on a "they" ruin it all tip...

bet the sarcasm never crossed the mind
    test